[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
djodars wrote:

Posting a bit of inspiration for people here.

Here's the PoB stats:

A8 Sirus is only problematic during the corridor phase. I highly recommend switching to Flame Dash to make it easier; otherwise, Usain Bolt speed is required to dodge left/right.

Corrupted blood immunity from a jewel socket helps a lot with high density maps like fully juiced Delirium because the time to react without it is in the milliseconds.

Everything else in the game is a joke. Kintsugi made this build at least twice as tanky because it gives you enough time to pop your life flask or leech on a nearby pack.

How are you handling curses with a Kintsugi and with corruption as your annoint? I am currently running an explody + extra curse chest but I'd love to switch to kintsugi if I could do so without sacrificing too much dps
"
hfboogie wrote:
"
djodars wrote:

Here's the PoB stats:

A8 Sirus is only problematic during the corridor phase. I highly recommend switching to Flame Dash to make it easier; otherwise, Usain Bolt speed is required to dodge left/right.

Corrupted blood immunity from a jewel socket helps a lot with high density maps like fully juiced Delirium because the time to react without it is in the milliseconds.

Everything else in the game is a joke. Kintsugi made this build at least twice as tanky because it gives you enough time to pop your life flask or leech on a nearby pack.

How are you handling curses with a Kintsugi and with corruption as your annoint? I am currently running an explody + extra curse chest but I'd love to switch to kintsugi if I could do so without sacrificing too much dps
Whispers of Doom is only 3 points on the tree since they moved it this league.

What I want to know, is how he managed to get PoB to display numbers with commas in them? Mine doesn't do that... regional settings in Windows? Some other code fork? Black Magic?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Oct 30, 2020, 4:27:43 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:

What I want to know, is how he managed to get PoB to display numbers with commas in them? Mine doesn't do that... regional settings in Windows? Some other code fork? Black Magic?

Bottom left, Options and check both "Show thousands separators"

Great build, loving it so far <3
"

Great build, loving it so far <3

Can we have your POB?
"
djodars wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Bottom left, Options and check both "Show thousands separators"
OUTSTANDING! Thank you very much for the tip, makes it so much easier to read!!!
"
djodars wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Here's the PoB stats:

what exactly does your character do so much damage per second? cluster jewels?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Quick noob question, how do you guys setup your POB ? Mine shows 2m total dps but that's clearly not accurate (I do have the community fork and 10 blades).
Last edited by Papr1kaa on Oct 30, 2020, 3:45:28 PM
"
Papr1kaa wrote:
Quick noob question, how do you guys setup your POB ? Mine shows 2m total dps but that's clearly not accurate (I do have the community fork and 10 blades).

First of all, that "Damage per second" can be pushed to extreme numbers which don't really have any use ingame. We already discussed that a few pages back, with increased poison uptime and all.

About the configuration: Go to "Configuration" and check all the boxes that fit your build and gear (you can chose if you want to show damage against Sirus or non-boss enemies on the right). For mapping, activate "Use frenzy charges", for boss dps disable it. If you use Skitterbots aura, check "is the enemy shocked", and so on. Some checkboxes only appear, if you have the cluster-node skilled or the gear for it (e.g. "Do you have Unholy Might"). "Numbers of poisons applied recently" is 30 (7.5 Hits per second with BV, recently = last 4 seconds). If you use self-poisoning, you put in 60. There are a lot of check boxes / combo-boxes, but once you get used to it, it's pretty simple.
"
Papr1kaa wrote:
For example, if I load up your character with my setup as a base, edited for 30 recent poisons, no charges, Shaper damage setting, I'm seeing 9.5 million DPS. I guessed at what nodes you have allocated on your cluster, though.

https://pastebin.com/WQgtTtXU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info