[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
dboySasha wrote:

what exactly does your character do so much damage per second? cluster jewels?
Honestly, this isn't even that high, there's far higher examples. Cluster jewels are a big source, that doubles his output, however, he's not using items with corruptions to add gem levels, his Blade Vortex is only level 20...

A level 21 gem and +2 chest corruption would increase damage output by another ~35%. Level 5 on his awakened gems would push that up another 10%. He'll be at 45 million shortly, if he cares to push it up that high.

Not that it matters, I doubt there is much effective difference between 25 and 45 million DPS on this build, everything just dies if you LOOK at it funny.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
hfboogie wrote:
Anybody know how to stretch the poison BV on the top end that can take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/znHmcgDH

It's finally feeling super juicy but definitely still has that dodge squish.

Wanted to see if anyone had any tips for either pushing dps or toughening up

I can run 80% deli no problem, could probably do 100% just haven't tried yet
You're definitely hitting diminishing returns, and I suspect your upgrade possibilities are obvious things that you already know.

No life rolls on your rare ring / chest. Yes, I know, adding life to those is going to cost large. :)

Smaller tips...

You could drop the Hallowed life flask for a Divine or Eternal. Hallowed is the most efficient, however, we kill so much so fast that keeping charges up on a bigger flask should be no problem, and it will give you a bigger buffer on your healing pool.

Also, I've found that running corpse explosion gloves / chest doesn't leave enough corpses for the Diadem's Feast of Flesh to process. To fix this, I linked in a level 1 desecrate with my cast when damage taken. That way, whenever I have taken damage, Feast has corpses to work with.

There's other improvements you could make, but they are all linked to DPS output, not tank improvements.

"
Zumo_Eksde wrote:
replacement for poison into blue color gem? please :P
I use Void Manipulation, but that's Green.

There's still some choices in the Blue realm, even though most of them are just QoL increases.
- Increased AoE
- Decay
- Intensify
- Increased critical strikes

More crits is likely the biggest damage increase. I'd probably go for Intensify or Increased AOE though, especially if you have an explode mod in play.
"
Robeco wrote:
"

Great build, loving it so far <3

Can we have your POB?

His profile is public, you can pull it with PoB itself.

https://pastebin.com/z6FpdzPB

Current as of 30/10/1010 2:30pm PST
Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 30, 2020, 5:34:12 PM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
hfboogie wrote:
Anybody know how to stretch the poison BV on the top end that can take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/znHmcgDH

It's finally feeling super juicy but definitely still has that dodge squish.

Wanted to see if anyone had any tips for either pushing dps or toughening up

I can run 80% deli no problem, could probably do 100% just haven't tried yet
You're definitely hitting diminishing returns, and I suspect your upgrade possibilities are obvious things that you already know.

No life rolls on your rare ring / chest. Yes, I know, adding life to those is going to cost large. :)

Smaller tips...

You could drop the Hallowed life flask for a Divine or Eternal. Hallowed is the most efficient, however, we kill so much so fast that keeping charges up on a bigger flask should be no problem, and it will give you a bigger buffer on your healing pool.

Also, I've found that running corpse explosion gloves / chest doesn't leave enough corpses for the Diadem's Feast of Flesh to process. To fix this, I linked in a level 1 desecrate with my cast when damage taken. That way, whenever I have taken damage, Feast has corpses to work with.

There's other improvements you could make, but they are all linked to DPS output, not tank improvements.

Thank you! I figured I was getting to the point where the little bumps are gonna get pricey. I'll look into the FoF improvement. Alternatively considering swapping in a kintsugi and looking for some of the DPS mods on my other items, ie. faster poison on boots etc
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:

Honestly, this isn't even that high, there's far higher examples. Cluster jewels are a big source, that doubles his output, however, he's not using items with corruptions to add gem levels, his Blade Vortex is only level 20...

A level 21 gem and +2 chest corruption would increase damage output by another ~35%. Level 5 on his awakened gems would push that up another 10%. He'll be at 45 million shortly, if he cares to push it up that high.

Not that it matters, I doubt there is much effective difference between 25 and 45 million DPS on this build, everything just dies if you LOOK at it funny.

snx for the answer.
then clusters will add dps? because according to the sensations and how long I killed the shaper, I have no more than 3 million dps
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/dboySasha/characters
Enjoying the build so far.

How important are the Asenath gloves, I see a lot of version of this build without them? Notice they add survivability and DPS.

Can someone explain PLAQUE BEARER and how to us it to me?

I have also tried using Obliteration wands. Mad exploding chains in Heist but the movement is not as nice as you can't use whirling blades.

Hello,
In POB we have unreserved mana only 40... Am I not supposed to run all these auras in skills tab?
"
dboySasha wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
dboySasha wrote:

snx for the answer.
then clusters will add dps? because according to the sensations and how long I killed the shaper, I have no more than 3 million dps
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/dboySasha/characters
Clusters will increase DPS by quite a bit, yes.

Keep in mind, max DPS according to POB is dependent on keeping max poison stacks on your target, which isn't impossible, but it's not that easy if you have to dodge attacks at the same time. Furthermore, in boss fights, it takes several seconds to ramp up to max poison stacks, so initially you're doing very little damage.
"
MishyFancer wrote:
Enjoying the build so far.

How important are the Asenath gloves, I see a lot of version of this build without them? Notice they add survivability and DPS.

Can someone explain PLAQUE BEARER and how to us it to me?

I have also tried using Obliteration wands. Mad exploding chains in Heist but the movement is not as nice as you can't use whirling blades.

Some variant of the explode mod is critical in my opinion. Asenath's, Chest with explode, Obliteration, Clusters with explode, whatever you go with, it will make survival much easier.

Think of plague bearer as a battery. You store DPS in it, then release it over time to boost your damage output. The great thing about it is, once you have it nicely leveled, it fills up in a fraction of a second and lasts ~10 seconds, so it's basically always in damage output mode.

There are other movement skills useable with wands, but you'll lose the fortify on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info