[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
MishyFancer wrote:
Enjoying the build so far.

How important are the Asenath gloves, I see a lot of version of this build without them? Notice they add survivability and DPS.

Can someone explain PLAQUE BEARER and how to us it to me?

I have also tried using Obliteration wands. Mad exploding chains in Heist but the movement is not as nice as you can't use whirling blades.

Asenath aren't necessary, but they are nice to have for sure, and a big improvement. Especially because you can switch Obliteration wands for Cold Iron Points.

Plague Bearer is pretty nice before you got an explode mod or decent gear. It's not really worth the gem slot in mid-/endgame though, because the damage is nothing compared with our poison damage.
I got the gloves, big purchase for me. Certainly a big improvement. Have to agree that having an "explode" makes a big difference.

Two obliteration wands and "unspeakable gifts" seemed to chain further but I think the single target is not as good. And you dont get the extras that you get from the gloves.
"
Plague Bearer is pretty nice before you got an explode mod or decent gear. It's not really worth the gem slot in mid-/endgame though, because the damage is nothing compared with our poison damage.

While it's true that Plague Bearer damage does not compete with our main damage, there are two main reasons why it's still worth the gem slot:
First, at gem level 24 and with a radius of 39, it can pretty much clear red maps super smoothly on its own. Arguably not the biggest deal once you have a reliable source of explosions, but:
Second, the Plague Bearer helmet enchant is the strongest dps enchant for this build - with a (effectively) 100% uptime 20% multiplier for our main poison damage, it beats the 15% ailment multiplier you get from the Blade Vortex enchant (3% x 10 blades x 0.5 from Perfect Agony). Plus, as mentioned above, while also dealing damage in an almost twice as large AoE even if compared to BV with the AoE enchant.

Hey everyone,

i'm a pretty new player and i'm playing poison balde vortex this league. Haven't had any gear upgrades in quite a while and i don't know what to look for.

Any hints are very much appreciated. I have about 7 ex and 500 c laying around.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/neasye/characters?characterName=eltewo

Your help is very my much appreciated.
Last edited by neasye on Nov 1, 2020, 4:01:56 AM
Just a tip for anyone else that would like some more survivability - try this CWDT setup.

Anomalous CWDT (built in 20% skill effect duration), Immortal Call (Quality is skill effect duration), Anomalous Steelskin (Buff can take increased damage), Divergent Desecrate (60% chance to spawn extra corpses).

This allows me, whenever I am hit, to always guarantee corpses for devouring diadem to proc as well as shielding me from further damage.
Hi guys,

Thinking about starting this build. How does it handle 100% delirium?
"
Just a tip for anyone else that would like some more survivability - try this CWDT setup.

Anomalous CWDT (built in 20% skill effect duration), Immortal Call (Quality is skill effect duration), Anomalous Steelskin (Buff can take increased damage), Divergent Desecrate (60% chance to spawn extra corpses).

This allows me, whenever I am hit, to always guarantee corpses for devouring diadem to proc as well as shielding me from further damage.

Immortal Call + Steelskin together won't work. They are both guard skills and share a CD.

dual cluster setup, the DPS is insane, dont have perfect gear but this build is a breeze on endgame, atm with 16M Shaper DPS, dunno if i should push for other improvements?

Thanks for the build.

POB: https://pastebin.com/bMYCZukB
Last edited by dffalt84 on Nov 1, 2020, 1:26:44 PM
"
"

Immortal Call + Steelskin together won't work. They are both guard skills and share a CD.

I know :)

Pick one of the two, I wasn't very clear I suppose.
"
neasye wrote:
Hey everyone,

i'm a pretty new player and i'm playing poison balde vortex this league. Haven't had any gear upgrades in quite a while and i don't know what to look for.

Any hints are very much appreciated. I have about 7 ex and 500 c laying around.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/neasye/characters?characterName=eltewo

Your help is very my much appreciated.
Lots of room for improvement here, and some of it will be pretty cheap.

- You could drop your amulet for a chaos Impresence, then link a Despair curse to Blasphemy at zero mana cost. This is likely going to be your biggest damage boost, it's 15% on my setup.
- Drop Cinderswallow for Sin's Rebirth.
- Boots & Belt could both use an upgrade. More life, more resist, more movespeed.
- Gloves to Asenath's, of course, but that won't be cheap. Rares with life and resists to support the Impresence would work until you can afford Asenath's.
- Cluster jewel setup. 1L/2M/2S will boost your DPS by a fair bit.
- Cold Iron Points with corruptions. One with power charge on crit is cheap, one with extra chaos damage is expensive, but also nice.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info