[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Sabin C3112 wrote:

What should I focus on next?

Your items are not showing up. Can you link your PoB?
"
Evernothing wrote:
"
Sabin C3112 wrote:

What should I focus on next?

Your items are not showing up. Can you link your PoB?

Ah, damn it. It doesn't look like it's importing the items from console characters correctly. That's strange.

I don't have a POB link, unfortunately. I'll get one set up. In the mean while, you can probably view my toon in my character list. It's the only heist one I have at the moment.

Thanks!
"

Not at all. Though i have to say, it was at a time where small currency still was worth a little bit, and Ex:Chaos were at 1:70. I did two things: mapping and heisting (contracts + blueprints).

You get a ton of Contracts, if you're doing efficient, fast mapping. 5 to 8 contracts per juiced map is the average. I like to farm Delirium (Zana mod) Strand, with Scarabs (Polished Legion, Rusted Breach, Rusted Ambush, Rusted Elder) and Alva-missions. Zana mod costs 16c, with 4c for the scarabs. So 20c investment. Simulacrum was at 120c, so i needed 50 splinter to break even, the rest was pure profit. Depending on where the legion monolith and breach spawned, i got between 70 and 110 splinter each run. And as said, a LOT of contracts and some blueprints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5b7wn6fEzQ&t=4s

I really love this guy's channel. It's the non-plus-ultra for PoE currency making imo. So i sorted my contracts. took me quite some time. I put all S-Tier and A-Tier contracts in a quad tab, and then searched the remaining ones for "Priceless" (~4k Rogue Markers) and "Precious" (~2.5k Rogue Markers) and added them too, even if they were C-Tier.

Then go to your stash tab, search for "magic" and scour them all. Then again, search for "rare", and alch every contract that is greyed out.

Next thing, you want to search for "reflect" and reroll the physical reflect ones. And last but not least, the most important: search for "occur" (lockdown occurs immediately).

Also, raft your follower gear. It makes hell of a difference! At least for the ones you're using 90% of the time (Karst, Tullina, Vinderi, Gianna). Grimro made a good video about crafting follower gear too. In short: increased time before lockdown + reduced alert level from opening chests.

You should also invest some chaos into getting a really good trinket. The "regal as exalt" ones are insane, but i didn't want to invest so much currency. So i got myself one with two mods "xyz drop as chaos instead". Did cost me 40c, and it was worth it.

Then, just run heists. Priority is survival, damage is not nearly as important (this build has enough anyways).

Considering blueprints, i mostly ran Replica ones. Got myself a Replica Shroud of the Lightless, Replica Farrul's Fur and 6-link Replica Loreweave. But i ran quite some of them, and even had some crashes due to bugs and lost quite some currency. You can also run blueprints with other reward types, as long as they have a good reward-list (Press "Alt" to see which chests will spawn). You also don't have to reveal each room - Metamorph + Prophecy for example suck. Don't waste markes on them. Also, don't waste markers on the second exit. If you're so squisyh that you need it, change your build a bit.

All of that combined gave me a ton of currency, gear and over 500 stacked decks... some exalt cards in there, one nurse and one doctor. You'll get SOMETHING useful out of those in that quantity.

this is an awesome, awesome reply, ty very much :)

i ended up doing nothing but juiced tropical island+delirium map mod runs this week and it seems fairly profitable (nothing insane though) over time.
is there a reason you run Strand instead? w/ tropical island i seem to roughly average 100 splinters each run - max was 145 splinters on my best run
Hey!!

I am playing this build, could somebody tell me how I could get more dps???

https://pastebin.com/SVC0BC7D

Thanks!
"
Robeco wrote:
Hey!!

I am playing this build, could somebody tell me how I could get more dps???

https://pastebin.com/SVC0BC7D

Thanks!

2 things that i noticed:
1. you have one cluster with circling oblivion+ brush with death i would switch it to wicked pall+ haemorrhage-> you have 3 circling oblivion i think it's enough
2. you can get watcher's eye with immunity to poison + golden rule
i have question, with asenath and despair on amulet i need to run chest with + 1 curse or alocate whisper of doom? right?
"
dffalt84 wrote:
i have question, with asenath and despair on amulet i need to run chest with + 1 curse or alocate whisper of doom? right?
Right you are!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
timbosaurus wrote:

this is an awesome, awesome reply, ty very much :)

i ended up doing nothing but juiced tropical island+delirium map mod runs this week and it seems fairly profitable (nothing insane though) over time.
is there a reason you run Strand instead? w/ tropical island i seem to roughly average 100 splinters each run - max was 145 splinters on my best run

There's not that much difference between Strand and Tropical island imo. The amount of Splinters depend on where your mobs and bonus objectives like Breach, Legion monoliths, ... spawn. The further away from the beginning, the higher the splinter count. Strand gives slightly less splinters, but i had a few 150-drops too, averaging out at ~80 or 90 per run. Using prophecis helps too. And ofc rerolling sextant mods, especially now that Awakened sextants are so cheap.

Problem with making currency atm is the completely fucked up economy, with small currency being worth nothing anymore. Usually you can still trade the smaller currency (fusings, chisels, scouring, regrets, regals...) for decent chaos. And on juiced maps, there drops quite some small / medium currency. But as of now, i don't even pick up fusings, alchs or regrets anymore. Scourings and fusings yes, the rest... just not worth it.

Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 30, 2020, 5:16:55 AM
Anybody know how to stretch the poison BV on the top end that can take a look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/znHmcgDH

It's finally feeling super juicy but definitely still has that dodge squish.

Wanted to see if anyone had any tips for either pushing dps or toughening up

I can run 80% deli no problem, could probably do 100% just haven't tried yet
replacement for poison into blue color gem? please :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info