[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
arikshkol wrote:
"
"
hipposaver wrote:
I'm currently at work so I'll post my gear later. But I'm running a +1 curse chest with life/inc life/2x regenerates mods. But I'm thinking of just pathing to whispers and making a new chest. I have an awakened orb, 50ex and am currently running a hh. I think I'd prefer a +2 - +4 carcass but in the mean time what do I aim for with my awakened? Probably some +gem but what second mod for dps? I'd like to stay over 5k life so i was thinking %life but is there some huge dps option I'm missing

Ps. Not so humble brag, after 5k hours I'm running my first ever hh as I ancient orbed 2 in 6 ancient orbs

Having 5k life is pretty nice. I'm running with 3.1k life, and it's ok most of the time (got my Golemancer for Sirus now, using BV only for mapping or delving). But it's not that safe ;-)

Spell crit or PCoC are nice to have on a chest, but this is no crafting league, so it's pretty much rng anyways i'd say

@HH
I know that feeling. Tried a few k chancing orbs over different leagues with the nemesis mod, never got one. I bought one every league. Until last league, where i got lucky and dropped one in a Delirium map with Nemesis mod and 150% unique scarab. Completely different feeling than just buying one.

Nevertheless, my dream is one day to invest a lot of currency to chance a Space-Hunter...

ok so I read you discussion. opened a crazy nemesis map, I had 3 ancients orbs
I hit a unique leather belt with ancient orb and on the first try i got this:

so much luck!
it's going to be hard to cap resistance with so much uniques and 2 clusters wheels. I read somewhere that u said that it's better not to use CIP with headhunter?
i have 20 exalts and 800 chaos I am going to buy a new ring to cap resistance, any recommendation?

i am going to miss the jewel I crafted :(

i think the issue is for the cost some of the BIG mods you grab with HH are lost on this build (like the es shit) so people didnt think itd be worth the investment

i had to buy specific jeweles to help as well as pathing to some %all res on the tree, like survivalist and the nodes near where i socketed m y watchers eye.

heres my pob: https://pastebin.com/gPjDxCsu

edit: dat luck!
Last edited by hipposaver on Oct 27, 2020, 7:35:53 PM
Thoughts on replica Farruls Fur? Perma endurance and frenzy charges seems worth it, especially if one already has Asenath's for the explody
"
Drey2 wrote:
Thoughts on replica Farruls Fur? Perma endurance and frenzy charges seems worth it, especially if one already has Asenath's for the explody

I mean you could, but with Aspect of the Cat you can't run Aspect of the Spider. The defensive capabilities are nice though.
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Oct 28, 2020, 10:57:16 AM
Has anyone tried anomalous Blade Vortex? Is there any way to abuse this leech for additional sustain? I just got it as a drop and was considering using it.

I feel as though bossing is such a small portion of the game right now with heists that im not valuing Vaal BV so much.

Alternate Quality on Anom. BV: 0.4% of damage leeched as life.
Last edited by Standin_Adam on Oct 28, 2020, 11:27:56 AM
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
Has anyone tried anomalous Blade Vortex? I was wondering if the damage leach applies to the poison as well? If so, is there any way to abuse this leech for additional sustain? I just got it as a drop and was considering using it.

I feel as though bossing is such a small portion of the game right now with heists that im not valuing Vaal BV so much.

Damage over time can't be leeched.
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
Has anyone tried anomalous Blade Vortex? I was wondering if the damage leach applies to the poison as well? If so, is there any way to abuse this leech for additional sustain? I just got it as a drop and was considering using it.

Gotchya, I tried PoBing it and it look to not leech very much life. I wonder why the gem is 2ex right now?
"
Standin_Adam wrote:
"
IVIax_Hit wrote:
"
Standin_Adam wrote:

Gotchya, I tried PoBing it and it look to not leech very much life. I wonder why the gem is 2ex right now?

Not entirely sure, perhaps it is more beneficial for elemental BV builds than poison BV?
Last edited by IVIax_Hit on Oct 28, 2020, 12:04:32 PM
I'm considering upgrading my chest.

No Asenath's yet so.....

Kintsugi or Sporeguard?

Posting a bit of inspiration for people here.

Here's the PoB stats:

A8 Sirus is only problematic during the corridor phase. I highly recommend switching to Flame Dash to make it easier; otherwise, Usain Bolt speed is required to dodge left/right.

Corrupted blood immunity from a jewel socket helps a lot with high density maps like fully juiced Delirium because the time to react without it is in the milliseconds.

Everything else in the game is a joke. Kintsugi made this build at least twice as tanky because it gives you enough time to pop your life flask or leech on a nearby pack.
This build has been an absolute blast.

I'm playing on XBOX so I'm 1-2 weeks behind you guys in terms of progress, but I think I'm going into min-max territory and I'm wondering what my next upgrade should be. I used to run a +1 curse/spell crit double influenced chest but hit an absolute beautiful woke orb last night and switched to a double explo setup with Asenath instead.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

What should I focus on next?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info