[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

When do we get rid of plague bearer?
What would be the best helm enchants to get with diadem?

I managed to get Summon Skitterbots has 20% reduced mana reservation but not sure if i can even fit another aura in this build.
"
steveyishere wrote:
When do we get rid of plague bearer?

Usually when you got CIP + Bino's and decent Damage, at the latest when we get an explode-mod (chest or gloves). This league, if you have free slots, you could also use alternative quality-PB combined with Enhance, to increase your movement speed like i'm doing for mapping.

"
What would be the best helm enchants to get with diadem?

Those are my search params with all the enchants that COULD provide a little bit of buff to this build. Some more helpfull, some not really that much, but if you're not into farming Uber-Lab for the BiS enchant, you could go with one of these:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/54ZX8gofa
Hello :)

Can someone link me his PoB for this build with dual clusters ? i feel bit squishy and dont know what happaned xD
Hi!

Can someone help me please? My dmg feels really good, also on bosses and mapping is zoom zoom great.
but i feel squishy and get one shot often, especially on bosses.
here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/6zg887qS

what can i do? Drop some DMG nodes and spec more life? what should i drop then?
is kintsugi a must? should i drop plage bearer and get a CWDT setup?
Same for me. Gettin 1 shotted all the time
You both can look at my profile it's open. I dont feel squishy.
A question: is it worth using herald of purity without grim oath?
Another one: i corrupted my CIP and got ' to critical strike multi' is it better then the normal implicit?
I had to let vitality go because i didn't have enough mana, but mabey stone golem can be enough life regen?

So i'm at a point where every upgrade I can buy is 20ex+. And that's fine.
I'm not entirely following this build tho, more like a merge with this and top bv on ninja.
Now my idea was to get a jewel with phasing+onslaught+life, boots with tailwind+life (much later) and a belt for resistance. Still, with these i can clear all bosses easily (did sirus 8 with 4.4k life, same uber elder) but i still can't run 100% delirium, which is my main goal.
Some advices?
Mistwall is a huge boost for survivability.
First of all some general answers:

- If you go for the dual-cluster setup, your main goal is pushing damage at the cost of survivability. You can't have a functional, top(!) survivability setup AND have dual-cluster for damage-pushing. It's just not possible

- we have a multitude of defense mechanics, but they all count on probability. Dodge/evasion has a CHANCE - if the hit goes through, we have no armour to soften the blow. In the endgame setup, we have Blind + Temp Chains from Asenath, which helps a lot. Also, we do have explode for mapping, which clears screenwide depending on mob density and gear. We have Skitterbots for the chill and as last line of defense, we have a CWDT with IC or SS, in combination with Feast of Flesh (Diadem) + Surging Vitality (cluster jewel) and Atziri's Promise for leech.

BUT - and that's the big but - we sure as hell can't facetank anything. If we play a boss like Sirus, Uber Elder or one of the Delve bosses like Aul and get hit once, we MAY survive it (depending on your life pool). But if you're focussing completely on damage, you'll probably die. I have 4k HP and kill Sirus Deathless, but i'm used to the mechanics by now. If you're not so sure or already KNOW, that you get hit every now and then, you should probably invest a bit more into defensive.

I even go as far as having two different gear-sets for different contents (actually, one is for fast mapping with high damage, the other with high life + survivability for heists)

Some more defensive variations of the build (gear-wise):
- Mistwall or Replica Mistwall (+CIP or Binos, depends if you have Asenaths)
- Self-poison with Golden Rule, Watcher's Eye and Apep's Slumber (NOT Supremacy!) + changes to the skill tree over to mind over matter
- ignore Circle of Nostalgia rings and go for high life rings (Vermillion are top notch)

There are a LOT of ways to get better defenses. Not a single solution here tbh.

"
A question: is it worth using herald of purity without grim oath?
Another one: i corrupted my CIP and got ' to critical strike multi' is it better then the normal implicit?
I had to let vitality go because i didn't have enough mana, but mabey stone golem can be enough life regen?

You should go to PoB for that and play around, too much math to answer that question with a yes or no.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 5, 2020, 12:53:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info