[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
reinaldo110 wrote:

also really wanted to have tailwind (or faster poison damage) on boots, but capping resists with HH is already tough and dropping one suffix would be really hard

what do you guys think?

Tbh, i'd try to replace the CIPs. You have a Headhunter, CIP and Eldritch Battery. That means you miss out on any ES-mods AND all "Gain x as extra elemental damage"-mods. I HIGHLY recommend you to look for different weapons, from my own experience. I had a HH each league since Betrayal, and i played Poison BV for 3 leagues. It's a big difference between CIP and no CIP with HH.

If you're interested, that was my Poison BV-build with HH last league:
https://pastebin.com/Em2NvpvB

One thing i have to mention though - last league was a crafting league, so it was way easier to get res capped with OP-gear and cluster jewels. I also bought an INSANE staff for 50ex (what equals ~110ex this league...)

Will be pretty hard to get sth like that, but dual-dagger with +1 dext and +1 phys spell gems should be obtainable. Since a lot of your damage comes from Headhunter once you get it rolling, you can go with a bit of base damage loss. That means - and i don't really like saying it - you could also craft Resistances on your weapons if needed.

Second thing you could do is corrupt your Impresence. I bought ~30 Impresences last league, annointed all of them and corrupted them. Most were crap or bricked, but i got one with +to all resistances, which helped. There are also Headhunter with + to all elemental resistance-implicits.
Hey guys,

Can someone take a look at my build/gear and maybe give me some pointers as to why I'm so squishy and what i can improve on?

"

@Witchfire Brew
Well, it is possible. The questions is: is it worth it? We already use 2 unique flasks, and there are a lot of QoL-mods on flasks:
- immunity to curses (never have to worry about temp chains, ele weakness, vulnerability, ... is a BIG QoL for mapping!)
- Immunity to chill / freeze: live-saver to be freeze-immune, and chilly ground isn't that uncommon on juiced maps or in delve
- Immunity to bleeding: cheaper than getting a good rolled jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you
- Instant Application on life flask
- 30% increased movement speed
- 90% increased critical strike chance

We can only take 3 of them, and if you're adding WFB, you only have 2. I wouldn't really recommend it. Also, on the big boss-fights with phases and without adds, you can't have 100% uptime of your flask and will miss out on a lot of damage.

Yup, the bossing is a valid point. I still see the amulet slot kinda wasted on an impresence. Anyhow, a witchfire solved many of my problems between starting mapping and getting enough mana reduction, impresence or gear mod that allows all the auras we want. I like it so much that I think I'll skip impresence an get a better amulet. At least try it.

I just made this ring tonight. Hit it with Essence of Delirium and it had 51int, beastcrafted remove suffix/add prefix and slammed it with despair on hit from Hunter's Exalted Orb which was 50/50 with Elemental Weakness.

I don't see anything up on trade site with 40% poison dmg and despair on hit, just the lower poison dmg with duration.

How good is this and should I use it instead of Blasphemy/Despair seeing as I don't want to use Impresence or try to sell it?

This is kind of what I'm using now, crafted the chest earlier this week and it hit the consecrated ground mod on it as well. No life sadly.

"
chrishobbel wrote:

Yup, the bossing is a valid point. I still see the amulet slot kinda wasted on an impresence. Anyhow, a witchfire solved many of my problems between starting mapping and getting enough mana reduction, impresence or gear mod that allows all the auras we want. I like it so much that I think I'll skip impresence an get a better amulet. At least try it.

There's nothing wrong with using WFB before you can afford some of the more expensive gear. Just saw a lot of people use WFB as third flask and wanted to mention what you'd be missing out. Also, Impresence doesn't only give you Despair for free, it gives you defense for mapping, adds base chaos damage and increased chaos damage.
I'm currently leveling this guide in Standard (because i'm a casual) and I'm progressing pretty well. Just wanted to say thanks for the work.
i analyzed my deaths and came to the conclusion: F*** Eradicator!
at least 3/4 of my recent death come from this boss. it doesnt matter how good you dodge his attacks, he always one shots you eventually. and just when you are done dodging and want to dps he turns into this damn cloud thingy. ugh.

ill just never do this boss again and be fine. did sirus with only one death (failed to dodge beam once).

mapping survivability is absolutely fine

Eradicator is the worst one, that's true. It all depends on the area he spawns in. There are some areas where you can just run around in a circle while he does his "Look at me up in the air, so high and mighty shooting lightning out of my fingers"-shit. But other areas are just crap and hard to dodge.
Respecced my TR Trickster to this and even on the low budget that I had to get some starting items (150-180c perhaps) I'm shredding content. Survivability isn't really an issue and I still have tons of upgrades left to make.

Obviously I'm not yet running fully juiced T16 Delirium maps.

What an amazing build to play.
what anointment do we run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info