[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Guys just checked endgame tree and why my newest version of PoB says that used only 85/123 skill points? How i must do my skill tree to clear some high tier maps?
"
HungryBagel wrote:
Skitterbots is listed in the guide, but Flesh and Stone in the POB. Is that purely a "offense vs defense" decision?

FaS is purely defensive, Skitterbots is offensive (shock) AND defensive (chill, lowering action speed). Tbh, i never played with the Aspect-craft, i'm using Skitterbots AND FaS. When you get Asenaths, the Blind-Aspect of FaS is more or less unnecessary during mapping.

I think i'll experiment a bit with Herald of Purity instead of FaS... gives additional boost too, without having to craft Aspect.

"
Grotri wrote:
Guys just checked endgame tree and why my newest version of PoB says that used only 85/123 skill points? How i must do my skill tree to clear some high tier maps?

Do you use the community fork or the "official" PoB? Probably because the cluster-talent points didnt count
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 3, 2020, 10:58:40 AM
"
Grotri wrote:

Medium Cluster Jewels are not working, you have to remake them in pob
How is the clear with only an explody chest?

How is the clear with only the Asenath's?

How much currency should I be thinking of to really get this build going? Clear, single-target and survivability wise.

Many thanks!
"
Sleepy1992 wrote:
How is the clear with only an explody chest?

How is the clear with only the Asenath's?

How much currency should I be thinking of to really get this build going? Clear, single-target and survivability wise.

Many thanks!

That completely depends on what content you're doing. Normal mapping (use of sextants + >80% quantity), or do you want to run 100% delirium maps on T16 to T19?

One explode-mod is enough for fast mapping, but it isn't absolutely necessary. If you're just running normal maps, a CIP + Bino's is more than enough to smoothly map up to T16.

Currency-wise, it's the same. Low-Budget, mid-budget or high-budget? You can get it running with a Devouring Diadem, Binos + CIP and a 6-linked chest. Core items are Diadem, Impresence + CIP/Binos. You can look up the prices. Noone can tell you if you want to run with one Nostalgia-ring, with two, and or with Asenath and so on, if you craft your cluster jewels yourself, buy them and what combination of Notables you want. This build is pretty flexible and there are a lot of small deviations.

I'd say low-budget should be ~5-8ex (considering that 1ex is worth half as much chaos as the other leagues), mid-budget ~20-30ex and then it's open end. This league it's a pretty expensive build, since everyone plays it and exalt are basically worth nothing.
How are you guys getting enough Int to run CIP with impresence? Im looking at people profiles and that have almost no int on gear or jewels aside from maybe asenath's and the same amount as me on the tree but POE ninja shows like 200 int where as I struggle to get 150 even with loads of int on neck.
@Duecemonger
When you go up in your passive tree, you get more than enough,
you can get some intel. on ring/belt/boots or cluster jewels too.
But on the pathing (for cluster jewel version) you should get more than enough int
I dont understand how i can get +x% damage over time on Cold Iron dagger, just roll using vaal orb? As i see theres no items on poe trade with this passive, is it still possible or i need to use other weapon?
So I have a couple of questions.

I just rerolled this after seeing a buddy of mine play something similar, it is fun and it was a blast leveling. Just hit 82 myself.

I dont have bad gear by any means, I got the diadem with aura setup, cold point in one hand bino in the other. Good life rez ring/belt/boots unfortunately havent got the temp chains gloves just yet and running a bit thin on a tabula but still a lvl 21 vaal 20% bv.

Two things,

I managed to grab one of the large jewels with assign traits, also a medium with the same traits, septic and circling obliv, working on getting a second. Currently running the thread of hope single cluster setup on PoB.

However three probaly simple questions -

Why is chaos damage good for us, and how do we convert it? I am so confused and I cant wrap my head around it.

I feel like my damage is absolutely lacking in every department. I am lacking the last uberlab, which most of it is QoL (will finish the last asc in the hour). I just dont feel like the damage is there yet, and this is just not having the gloves that big of a difference? I understand its quite a squishy build, currently sitting at 3.4k HP and I am aware of that. But the damage just doesnt feel like its there at all. Why is that? What can I simply do different from this point?

Third -
Are we suppose to run a poison gem in the BV 6L even tho we have nox strikes or do we just use swift aff instead? or is void mani better?

Thanks for anyone who read through this mess of a rant, just salty I bricked a cathrina.

"
Duecemonger wrote:
How are you guys getting enough Int to run CIP with impresence? Im looking at people profiles and that have almost no int on gear or jewels aside from maybe asenath's and the same amount as me on the tree but POE ninja shows like 200 int where as I struggle to get 150 even with loads of int on neck.

You need 131 int for CIP and 155 Int for Wither lvl 20. Impresence gives + to all Attributes, you get int from the tree and Circle of Nostalgia gives + to all Attributes too.

"
Grotri wrote:
I dont understand how i can get +x% damage over time on Cold Iron dagger, just roll using vaal orb? As i see theres no items on poe trade with this passive, is it still possible or i need to use other weapon?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/8rBwWybUV
You have to use the implicit-mod on the search-parameter. And yes, you vaal your CIP, and if you're lucky enough, you get it.

"
Qurest wrote:

Why is chaos damage good for us, and how do we convert it? I am so confused and I cant wrap my head around it.

I feel like my damage is absolutely lacking in every department. I am lacking the last uberlab, which most of it is QoL (will finish the last asc in the hour). I just dont feel like the damage is there yet, and this is just not having the gloves that big of a difference? I understand its quite a squishy build, currently sitting at 3.4k HP and I am aware of that. But the damage just doesnt feel like its there at all. Why is that? What can I simply do different from this point?

Only physical + chaos damage can poison, with DMG depending on the initial hit and scaling. So if you get x% of physical as chaos, it increases the initial hit. That's why we use Atziri's Promise and other stuff that gives us physical as extra chaos damage. Your dmg is lacking, because your gems are missing 20% quality (on some it doesn't matter, on others it does) and they're not level 20 yet. The rest of the gear looks pretty good though.

But you have the wrong support gem on your BV. Swift Affliction is really bad. Use Void Manipulation instead. SA gives you more Damage over Time, whilst VM gives you MORE and INCREASED Chaos Damage, which means both for the initial hit AND for the poison Dot. SA only pushes your Poison-Dot-DMG (and decreases poison uptime btw, also bad), VM increases the base dmg of the applied poison AND then the poison itself.

Basically:
- phys damage scales once: bigger initial hit for bigger poison base value
- inc chaos damage scales twice: bigger initial hit for bigger poison base value AND increased Poison Damge over Time.

"
Qurest wrote:

Third -
Are we suppose to run a poison gem in the BV 6L even tho we have nox strikes or do we just use swift aff instead? or is void mani better?

We stop using a poison gem pretty fast, as soon as we reach 100% chance to poison (WITHOUT Coralitos).

Also, the last Ascendency-Node is mostly QoL, true - but it also gives you a very big push towards Single Target-DMG (Conquerers/Sirus) since you get 25% MORE Damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info