[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
alantrik wrote:
Bruh...200+ Chaos Helmet and FIFTEEN FUCKING EX GLOVES ARE NOT """BUDGET"""

mandatory items is helmet and amulet, and daggers, at least one.

gloves is not mandatory its just QoL and needs whispers of doom on top of it to make it work.

buy diadem, buy impresence and one cold iron point. grab rares for rest of ur slots, fill resists and hp, buy clusters and u ready to go.
"
alantrik wrote:
Bruh...200+ Chaos Helmet and FIFTEEN FUCKING EX GLOVES ARE NOT """BUDGET"""

"Bruh"... This is the first league for over 3 leagues, where over 10% of players are playing BV... so ofc the base gear still costs a bit. Last two leagues, Helmet was at ~50c after one week, and gloves were at 6ex.

Also, it states Budget VIABLE - ofc you pay good money for the endgame version of the build. As you do on every good build with that much dmg.

For the helmet, you can go for "Alpha's Howl" (reduced mana reserved, big chunk of evasion and +2 to socketed aura gems). Cold Iron Point + Binos are more than budget friendly, and that's all you need for starters.
Trying to replace expensive impresence with profane proxy, is there any other options for neck, around 50 chaos?
"
Dartiuseg wrote:
Trying to replace expensive impresence with profane proxy, is there any other options for neck, around 50 chaos?

If it should be absolute budget, you could try "Maligaro's Cruelty", but it's only good for mapping and worthless for bossfights without adds.

Solstice Vigil can be nice, if you want to use temp chains together with Blasphemy-Despair, but you'd need a +1 curse chest or Whispers of Doom (annointed or skilled).

Or you just look out for a rare amulet, with life and resists. The really good ones do cost a bit, because a lot of ppl are playing Poison BV this league.
Should we keep Immortal Call call at lvl 1 when linked to CWDT? Or should we try to level both up a bit more?
About to roll this as my 2nd character on Xbox. I have 6 ex to spend - what should my priorities be?

Currently CIPs are 2ex
Devourings are 8 ex (so this is a no)

I already have a Tabula and 1 Obliteration.

I assume I just just get 1 CIP and 1 Bino?

Carcass Jack or Kitsguni?

Mistall is 1 ex

Brine King is 1 Ex

Binos is 25c
Last edited by TiltedSpade on Sep 30, 2020, 10:36:01 PM
"
About to roll this as my 2nd character on Xbox. I have 6 ex to spend - what should my priorities be?

Currently CIPs are 2ex
Devourings are 8 ex (so this is a no)

I already have a Tabula and 1 Obliteration.

I assume I just just get 1 CIP and 1 Bino?

Carcass Jack or Kitsguni?

Mistall is 1 ex

Brine King is 1 Ex

Binos is 25c

Damn, those prices at xBox are insane... 1 CIP + 1 Binos are better than two Obliterations, but at those prices, i'd probably just go dual Obliteration and forget about Whirling Blades-Fortify. Or you could go Obliteration - Mistwall and use Shield Charge - Fortify (not my favorite choice, but if you want to keep Fortify).

Carcass Jack gives you a bit more AoE and AoE Damage and doesn't do much for defense. Kintsugi on the other hand gives a really good boost in defense, especially if you combine it with Winddancer. 20% less dmg taken from Kintsugi + 20% less dmg taken from Winddancer gives you 36% less dmg taken (multiplicative, 100 * 0,8 * 0,8).

Alpha's Howl is the better alternative to The Brine Crown.
Which is better circling oblivion and hemorrhage or circling oblivion and wicked pall?
Also if I use both of these jewels in my tree will circling oblivion stack up two times?

Thank you!
Last edited by Sidhuraj on Oct 1, 2020, 2:03:28 AM
What do you think should be the budget to switch from Ed/contagion? I will buy diadem so I can reause it in this build
Can i replace bv to another poison skill without any changes on tree ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info