[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What I need to improve now? I have no clusters yet.

Last edited by strokeredi on Oct 1, 2020, 1:09:22 PM
what is the most recommended path in the tree? looks like everyone goes for a different path
"
GutiElMago wrote:
what is the most recommended path in the tree? looks like everyone goes for a different path

i have same problem :D no clue how to atm ^^
"
GutiElMago wrote:

That depends on the content you're doing, your gear, your level and if you want to go for more defense or more offense. If you want to go full ham on offense (e.g. for T16-T19 100% Delirium maps), you go for dual-cluster-setup (to the right and to the top of the talent tree) and ignore the whole way to the scion lifecluster. If you prefer more defense, you'll only take one full cluster-setup and go for the scion life-cluster + Wind Dancer.

And if you're a player like me, then it doesn't help at all to look at my gear / talent tree, because i switch it around depending on the content i'm doing. Dual-CIP for Conqueror / Bosses, CIP/Mistwall for Heists for a bit more defense and CIP/Bino for mapping.
What annoint is everyone going for? Dirty Techniques?
I don't understand the syngergy with Asenath's. With Despair+Blasphemy we apply a curse, then with Asenath we apply Temporal chains, but with kintusgi/carcass can we apply two curses?
"
ThomasHawl wrote:
I don't understand the syngergy with Asenath's. With Despair+Blasphemy we apply a curse, then with Asenath we apply Temporal chains, but with kintusgi/carcass can we apply two curses?

You need one of three things to use Asenath AND blasphemy-Despair:
a) Annoint "Whispers of Doom" on your Amulet
b) Skill into Whispers of Doom on your talent tree (only possible since Heist, when it moved from the left side of the tree to the right side)
c) You get a chest with "+1 to curses" (rare one or Cospri's will)

a) and b) are preferrable options. c) is legit, but we don't have deterministic crafting anymore as we did in Harvest, so finding a GOOD chest with +1 curses can be a bit expensive.

Asenath probably aren't worth 16ex as they are atm, but they are that good. They give you explosions, which is insane for mapping (if you juice your maps with good mob density), they give you defense via Temp Chains AND they give you offense via Temp Chains, since your poisons have the same tick speed, but expire slower and can tick more often.

"
Devant wrote:
What annoint is everyone going for? Dirty Techniques?

Viable Options are Dirty Techniques, Dire Torment, Discipline and Training, Constitution, depending on what you prefer, DMG or Survival.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 2, 2020, 10:03:01 AM
Which veiled mod is desired for Diadem?
"
Domen122 wrote:
Which veiled mod is desired for Diadem?

Ailment Duration would be perfect. It only lasts 4 seconds and has another 8 seconds downtime, but if it's up, we do ~3.5m more Shaper DPS in those 4 seconds. Good for burst-dmg, if you pop Totems + Vaal BV + Flasks and then use Focus.
Skitterbots is listed in the guide, but Flesh and Stone in the POB. Is that purely a "offense vs defense" decision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info