[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Drsniper wrote:
Can anyone tell me if I should have a certain amount of ES before I equip Diadem? I'm thinking if I have too low of ES, then my ES will go to 0 very quickly with BV usage?

Diadem has plenty of ES on it. Remember, ES will recharge much faster than Mana, and we normally run with less mana than Diadem will give us due to reservations.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Drsniper wrote:
Can anyone tell me if I should have a certain amount of ES before I equip Diadem? I'm thinking if I have too low of ES, then my ES will go to 0 very quickly with BV usage?

Diadem has plenty of ES on it. Remember, ES will recharge much faster than Mana, and we normally run with less mana than Diadem will give us due to reservations.

Thanks for your reply. So I just buy it and use it, even though I have like 50 ES currently in my gear, or am I looking for some threshold on ES before using it?
Last edited by Drsniper on Sep 29, 2020, 7:12:36 PM
"
Drsniper wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Drsniper wrote:

Thanks for your reply. So I just buy it and use it, even though I have like 50 ES currently in my gear, or am I looking for some threshold on ES before using it?
Just buy it and use it. Enjoy!
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
[/quote]Just buy it and use it. Enjoy! [/quote]

Cool, one last question. I've been using the Replica Mistwall instead of the regular Mistwall with Bino's (and switching to Cold-Iron Point for bosses) for more survivability. Just want to confirm that using Replica is better than using the regular shield right?
"
arikshkol wrote:
Thank you for the build GROBBS just killed Sirius very easily with some crappy gear.
Ok some tips I got to players who are new to the build like me:
1. after getting the devouring diadem socket vitality, it's a huge life savior in many occasions.
2. For heists switch bino's for replica Mistwall shield, I am doing mainly 83 heists and I didn't die once.
Cheers.
One question: what is better in cluster jewel: circling oblivion + Haemorrhage
or circling oblivion+ wicked pal?
Thanks

wasting affliction + oblivion is still best dps cluster.

circling oblivion + haemorrhage is cheap 2nd best dps

wicked pall ur best QoL node. merge it with haemorrhage or oblivion.

low tolerance helps to bino early, but i think it can be costly, so no point.

personally i would make 2x haemor + wicked pall, then 2x oblivion + wicked pall, and pick wicked pall at least on one large cluster too. this will allow u to drop scion area totally.
Is unspeakable gift good on large cluster jewels? Just crafted a banger

Can this build breeze through t16 maps+bossers with 20ex budget?
"
GutiElMago wrote:
Can this build breeze through t16 maps+bossers with 20ex budget?

it can with 1-5 ex budget. Especially now when prices went down. There are no mandatory uniques except for maybe weapons, you can use even rare body armour (like 15-20 c with 100+ life), ungil's harmony good cheap dps amulet, CIP+Bino shouldn't be expensive too, very good for dps and clear. Gloves\ring with despair on hit (or witchfire brew) and everything else can be whatever with life and resists. A lot of flasks to use, coralito, atziri, witchfire brew, sin's rebirth. Unholy might can be gained from cluster jewels, not that hard to roll.
Bruh...200+ Chaos Helmet and FIFTEEN FUCKING EX GLOVES ARE NOT """BUDGET"""
"
vTRUTHv wrote:
Is unspeakable gift good on large cluster jewels? Just crafted a banger

with 2x obliteration wands.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info