[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
chrishobbel wrote:
Any reason we don't use witchfire brew? Save us some mana reservation.
It's a stibnite, same as Sin's Rebirth. We can only use 1 at a time.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
Really enjoying this build, but since there are so many options I have a hard time minmaxing it. This is my current setup so far:

Obviously the Body Armour is garbage, but I felt like all the other slots were more important for now. I am leaning towards getting a Kintsugi, since the damage is already very nice and it might allow me to switch to double CIPs again at some point. What gave me the most headaches was fitting Flesh and Stone AND Skitterbots in at the same time. For some reason I see almost no one doing it, but with Enlighten 4 we don´t even need Circle of Nostalgia with reduced mana reservation.
I started using malevolence watchers eye with golden rule yesterday and for some reason my chaos resistance only peaks at 36% when I am standing in a full mob of enemies, anyone know what is wrong with my setup? In theory it should get me well over the cap.
Also, where do I go from here? I guess the options are: Tailwind boots, Atziris Step, Asenaths Mark Gloves, Kintsugi, Carcass Jack, Explodey Chest or additional curse + crit chest if using Asenaths, Circle of Nostalgia or another shaped rare ring, Witchfire Brew and dropping Impresence for a +1 and dot multi amulet....As I said, SO many options and it is really hard to figure out the best strategy.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Do you see poison stacks building up on the top left of your screen? And does your chaos resistance go up / down as the poison stacks change? What is your base chaos resist? You can only boost it +100, so if you're at negative 60something...
Thinking about getting a circle of nostalgia with the build. which mod is more important, inc. buff effect or inc. chaos damage with HoA?
Last edited by hiKKKy on Sep 28, 2020, 2:05:31 PM
"
hiKKKy wrote:
Thinking about getting a circle of nostalgia with the build. which mod is more important, inc. buff effect or inc. chaos damage with HoA?
No difference, both are the same damage boost. Grab whichever one is cheaper.

Or if you're flush with currency, grab one with both. :)
Nice guide, keep up the great work!
I'm not really sure how regen life on bosses? Also can't seem to fit in skitterbots, even with enlighten4.

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Cloudyworlds wrote:
Really enjoying this build, but since there are so many options I have a hard time minmaxing it. This is my current setup so far:

Obviously the Body Armour is garbage, but I felt like all the other slots were more important for now. I am leaning towards getting a Kintsugi, since the damage is already very nice and it might allow me to switch to double CIPs again at some point. What gave me the most headaches was fitting Flesh and Stone AND Skitterbots in at the same time. For some reason I see almost no one doing it, but with Enlighten 4 we don´t even need Circle of Nostalgia with reduced mana reservation.
I started using malevolence watchers eye with golden rule yesterday and for some reason my chaos resistance only peaks at 36% when I am standing in a full mob of enemies, anyone know what is wrong with my setup? In theory it should get me well over the cap.
Also, where do I go from here? I guess the options are: Tailwind boots, Atziris Step, Asenaths Mark Gloves, Kintsugi, Carcass Jack, Explodey Chest or additional curse + crit chest if using Asenaths, Circle of Nostalgia or another shaped rare ring, Witchfire Brew and dropping Impresence for a +1 and dot multi amulet....As I said, SO many options and it is really hard to figure out the best strategy.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Do you see poison stacks building up on the top left of your screen? And does your chaos resistance go up / down as the poison stacks change? What is your base chaos resist? You can only boost it +100, so if you're at negative 60something...

Poisons stack up to different amounts at some points during mapping, but the highest I have gotten while testing on 2 different maps is 31. Usually it is way lower though. No idea why its that low, since I have no idea how it is calculated... Is it bugged possibly?
"
vTRUTHv wrote:
I'm not really sure how regen life on bosses? Also can't seem to fit in skitterbots, even with enlighten4.

You need an Impresence Amulet with 100% reduced mana reservation to despair. Yours give reduced mana reservation to Conductivity.
Whats the consensus on Wind Dancer node? the pob from the main post doesnt pick it but its seem like a very popular node according to poe ninja.
Can anyone tell me the Replica Mistwall is better than the regular Mistwall shield for this build? I'm hearing conflicting arguments and I'm not sure which one to use. I currently use the regular Mistwall, but not sure whether I should switch or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info