[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What stats should I be looking for on on a rare neck before I can afford impresence?
"
tffiad wrote:

just kill them before they attack u lol, by using maxed dps xD

This is not my first rodeo, and i'm a strong defender of "fck defense, go full ham on damage, we're not playing hardcore here" :-D Did so the last two leagues, playing juiced up 100% delirium maps on T16 with less than 4k HP and not that much evasion. A death every now and then, who cares, we got enough portals. But looking at heists, it just straight up sucks if you're doing high heists or greater heists, got some sweet drops and get bursted down. Can't avoid every shit there.
I feel like I am doing something wrong. I have around 5.6k Life and I still feel fairly squishy. I wonder if I am just not used to the play style yet. Perhaps I am missing something, because my boss damage seems very weak. It took me a while to kill a level 79 I think Veritania. How do you keep HP up on bosses?
"
Tricen wrote:
I feel like I am doing something wrong. I have around 5.6k Life and I still feel fairly squishy. I wonder if I am just not used to the play style yet. Perhaps I am missing something, because my boss damage seems very weak. It took me a while to kill a level 79 I think Veritania. How do you keep HP up on bosses?

You have no Wither-Totems. They give a big single target boost. I switch my gear depending on the content i'm doing and play without Totems too, but for Conquerors & Sirus, i switch to Dual-CIP + Wither Totems.
Oh yes, I keep forgetting to change my sockets for the wither totems. I have the gems sitting in my stash lol. I also need a quartz flask too, I think that would save me from deaths. I keep running into mobs and getting locked up in them and die. I do have a potato for a PC so I do lag and stutter a lot at times, but my over player skill needs some work with this build I think.

At what level do you get into the cluster jewels? 93-95 ish?
Poison Blade Vortex Assassin. What type of weapon and mods should I use from level 40-mid 60s when I get cold iron points?
"
d373rmined wrote:
Poison Blade Vortex Assassin. What type of weapon and mods should I use from level 40-mid 60s when I get cold iron points?
I used daggers or rapiers with decent physical mods and crit strike multiplier / chance. Honestly, it wasn't great, I suspect I should have stuck with elemental BV a little longer. Luckily 40-60 is only an hour or so of misery, then it really starts to clear easily!

I think I still have some of those items hanging around in my stash, let me link them:

Those are the later ones I was using. Before that I had a pair of daggers that were lower level, and before that I was still using elemental and a pair of Axioms.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hi,
Where we find +1 curse in 3.12 after curse nodes changed?
"
cowman25 wrote:
Hi,
Where we find +1 curse in 3.12 after curse nodes changed?

It's still called Whispers of Doom. You can search for it in PoB or on the passive tree in the game. It's next to Chaos Inoculation on the NE side of the tree.
"

I just used the screaming Eagle up until I got 2x Binos.. Zoom through everything with plague bearer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info