[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hello Guys,

iam new to this build and i like it so far.

A few questions:

Which annointment is the best or the cheapest?
Which item should i focus next and give me the most advantage?

Hey I read a lot in the past days:
this is my gear so far ( I have a lot to upgrade) :
it's probably the best league starter I have tried.
if I will link enlighten 3 in my diadem I will have enough mana for blasphemy + despair?
what do you think I should upgrade next? (except flask)

Hey,
I am currently lvl 92 and already progressed quite nicely this league :3
Got the diadem and impresence, now I am thinking about what to upgrade next.

As far as I understood Asenath gloves are huge for this build because temp chains increases poison duration and explody allows me to swap Bino for second CIP which should be a nice dps boost.

As you probably know those gloves are expensive af and I wanted to ask you if those are really as important as I think they are :D

Your guidance is appreciated, as always
"
Hymber wrote:
Hey,
I am currently lvl 92 and already progressed quite nicely this league :3
Got the diadem and impresence, now I am thinking about what to upgrade next.

As far as I understood Asenath gloves are huge for this build because temp chains increases poison duration and explody allows me to swap Bino for second CIP which should be a nice dps boost.

As you probably know those gloves are expensive af and I wanted to ask you if those are really as important as I think they are :D

Your guidance is appreciated, as always

Depends. Do you want to do mostly Heist, mostly mapping or kinda like 50/50? They aren't worth 15ex if you're not doing really juiced up mapping 90% of the time. Temp chains is nice, explosions are nice, but on regular maps (>80% quant and maybe even 4 sextants), you don't have the mob density for it to be really that useful. Thing is, you'd also need to get Whisper of doom or +1 curse chest.
I'm having a lot of issues with survivability with this build. My boss damage is also hot garbage. I did a t16 blue elder map and it took me forever just to phase him once and I ended up using all my portals because I take way too much damage and it seems like there's next to no life recovery outside of a life flask for bosses. I have to be doing something very wrong here?
So with asenath's gloves i show i would have 21mil dps but if i were to use embalmer's with temporal chains with 48% effect i would stay at 13mil. Is there a bug or is lvl 10 temp chains really better than 48% buff effect?
Hi,
I got my hands on Sporeguard today, after 1.5k chroms i got 3g2b1r, any idea about gem setup? Obvious choice is empower, but its pretty costy.
Where do you fit Precision? I got malevolence + agony + skitterbots + enlighten 4 in diadem and spider on ring, I have 0 mana for precision.
Any reason we don't use witchfire brew? Save us some mana reservation.
Really enjoying this build, but since there are so many options I have a hard time minmaxing it. This is my current setup so far:

Obviously the Body Armour is garbage, but I felt like all the other slots were more important for now. I am leaning towards getting a Kintsugi, since the damage is already very nice and it might allow me to switch to double CIPs again at some point. What gave me the most headaches was fitting Flesh and Stone AND Skitterbots in at the same time. For some reason I see almost no one doing it, but with Enlighten 4 we don´t even need Circle of Nostalgia with reduced mana reservation.
I started using malevolence watchers eye with golden rule yesterday and for some reason my chaos resistance only peaks at 36% when I am standing in a full mob of enemies, anyone know what is wrong with my setup? In theory it should get me well over the cap.
Also, where do I go from here? I guess the options are: Tailwind boots, Atziris Step, Asenaths Mark Gloves, Kintsugi, Carcass Jack, Explodey Chest or additional curse + crit chest if using Asenaths, Circle of Nostalgia or another shaped rare ring, Witchfire Brew and dropping Impresence for a +1 and dot multi amulet....As I said, SO many options and it is really hard to figure out the best strategy.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info