[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

If anyone is interested in a much more tanky version of this build, you should check out the self-poison version:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739393/page/1

With some nice harvest crafted gear I can do T19 100% Deli Beyond maps deathless.
My minmaxed PoB: https://pastebin.com/jQb8cRKs
"
Fakquea wrote:
Loving this build so far. Coming along nicely.

I got my Diadem today, looking at starting to craft some Cluster Jewels.

Are there any Notables in particular that we need for the build?

- Fak

Bro, update your flasks! Holy crap!
do you have an updated POB for this build?
I've been playing this build, and the mapping speed is pretty amazing. However, I feel way too squishy in T14+ maps. Any kind of slow or phasing downtime seems to kill me. Any tips on how to tank up a bit? I have 3.8k life, which seems wrong in T14 maps :) My profile is public.
"
Ashwin wrote:
I've been playing this build, and the mapping speed is pretty amazing. However, I feel way too squishy in T14+ maps. Any kind of slow or phasing downtime seems to kill me. Any tips on how to tank up a bit? I have 3.8k life, which seems wrong in T14 maps :) My profile is public.

stygian vise + abyss jewel = +60-70hp.
t1 roll hp on boots = +40hp
5L ur carcass jack, place gems there, drop embalmer, grab gloves with HP = 70HP.
fix ur gem links.

drop nodes neat constitution, just pick consti itself and thats it, remaining points better to throw on small cluster jewels 2-3nodes with surging vitality or fettle.

math: 2nodes of HP - 10% hp. cluster jewel 2points - 4%HP+8%HP surging vit. 10%hp vs 12%hp. goes even bigger if u grab fettle instead, it gives 10% + flat life.

pretty much such small tweaks can bring u to 4600HP~, which will be enough.

ive played that build with 5100, and then went down to 4700, because it felt like 5100 is too much, so i can trade it for more dps, since i was doing fine with 4700 too.

personally i would stop going to scion area at nodes which give u duration, picking something else there is jsut not worth imo, making a 2nd cluster setup will give u more advantage.

stuff near wind dancer is also arguable, this one u should check if it worth to have it instead 2nd cluster.

picking dagger accuracy/critical is also arguable, check via pob for most offensive nodes u have nearby.

and keep checking for amulet.

even though circle rings is nerfed into oblivion, u still want to have at least one. they dont give hp, so take it to note too.

if its somewhat to minmax for effiency of using tree points, then u most likely want to toss wicked pall on both large clusters, and on 1 or 2 medium clusters too, that way u can drop scion area totally and focus on dps nodes
Last edited by tffiad on Sep 25, 2020, 4:33:31 AM
So... no regen maps with Eldritch Battery? Does that not work, or do we dodge a bullet because the recharge works even if regen does not? Haven't been willing to possibly sacrifice a red map to test it yet.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
So... no regen maps with Eldritch Battery? Does that not work, or do we dodge a bullet because the recharge works even if regen does not? Haven't been willing to possibly sacrifice a red map to test it yet.

no regen maps is fine, EB works properly there i think. not sure about surging vitality jewels though. i actually didnt bother to check which maps im running, with this build there is actually no real threats in map mods. also even in no regen maps diadem restores ur hp by consuming corpses.

u can do both reflects, no leech, no mana, no regen and so on, because u do chaos dmg, u dont leech, ur mana is ES, ur hp regen is diadem + life flask sometimes.
Last edited by tffiad on Sep 25, 2020, 4:30:27 AM
We can do every map mod except for phys reflect, which is too insane unless you have ~95% effective Crit Chance with high end gear (crit is not reflected => Ascendency).

"
Nyalee wrote:
If anyone is interested in a much more tanky version of this build, you should check out the self-poison version:

With some nice harvest crafted gear I can do T19 100% Deli Beyond maps deathless.

Is self-poison still bugged? Got lucky and dropped a Maw of Conquest on day 2, tried self-poisoning mainly cause of the dmg bonus, but Golden rule didn't work at all. Stacked up to over 1000 poison stacks, got 0 chaos res and 0 dmg boost. Played with Poison-immunity-WE + Diadem + Apeps last league too. My problem is only with Heist - on mapping i don't really care if i die once or twice. But Heists are a hardcore mechanic, and dying there sucks.
"
Kuromadoshi wrote:
"
Fakquea wrote:
Loving this build so far. Coming along nicely.

I got my Diadem today, looking at starting to craft some Cluster Jewels.

Are there any Notables in particular that we need for the build?

- Fak

Bro, update your flasks! Holy crap!

Yeah, i'm always terrible with flasks. I'll fix those tonight.

Back to the question at hand though, I'm looking at getting Wicked Pall on each of my Chaos cluster jewels, any other recommendations?

- Fak
"
We can do every map mod except for phys reflect, which is too insane unless you have ~95% effective Crit Chance with high end gear (crit is not reflected => Ascendency).

"
Nyalee wrote:

Is self-poison still bugged? Got lucky and dropped a Maw of Conquest on day 2, tried self-poisoning mainly cause of the dmg bonus, but Golden rule didn't work at all. Stacked up to over 1000 poison stacks, got 0 chaos res and 0 dmg boost. Played with Poison-immunity-WE + Diadem + Apeps last league too. My problem is only with Heist - on mapping i don't really care if i die once or twice. But Heists are a hardcore mechanic, and dying there sucks.

just kill them before they attack u lol, by using maxed dps xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info