[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
I bought it for 8ex. Had over 10ex banked and nothing to buy. No Devouring Diadem out yet, and also no real need for gear improvements yet (Tier ~7 atm). At least not for the price ppl want now. So i wanted to invest a bit, and Bottled Faith always was at ~20ex after one week. Let's see and wait... maybe i'm wrong and BF drops in Heists all the time.

Also dropped a Maw of conquest today. Could sell it for 2ex atm, but i use it with a self-poisoning build (Golden rule is broken though, so... meh...) until i get the Diadem.
Golden rule is broken? :(
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
It stacks up to over 1000 poison debuffs instead of the capped 100, and you don't get any chaos resist per poison stack. Don't know if the Dmg-Bonus via Ascendency (recently applied poisons) is bugged too, but i didn't really notice increased damage. I'm still playing it, because i have the helmet anyway and am hoping for a fix tomorrow.
what about annoitment its not in the post ?
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
"
Enforcingem wrote:
what about annoitment its not in the post ?

There are a few options here, depending on what you prefer.

Pure Damage:
- Dirty Techniques
- Dire Torment

Pure Defense:
- Discipline and Training (flat life + 10% life)
- Constitution (flat life + 14% life), if you're going for heavy cluster jewels and don't go for the scion life cluster
- "cheap" alternative: Purity of flesh (10% life + chaos res)
Hey guys,
This build is my league starter and I am having a blast. Just killed A5 Sirus :D
Since I got diadem + impresence now, I feel like clusters are my next upgrade. In the POB I see that we also drop the "increased skill effect duration" nodes. Arent they super important for BV? Or are we just gonna re-cast all the time in endgame? >.>
As far as I could see we gain no replacement by clusters....

Also: I am currently playing with freedom of movement and winddancer. It feels like that combination has saved my ass several times so far. Should I drop those in favor of clusters?

Any help is really appreciated :>
"
Hymber wrote:
Hey guys,
This build is my league starter and I am having a blast. Just killed A5 Sirus :D
Since I got diadem + impresence now, I feel like clusters are my next upgrade. In the POB I see that we also drop the "increased skill effect duration" nodes. Arent they super important for BV? Or are we just gonna re-cast all the time in endgame? >.>
As far as I could see we gain no replacement by clusters....

Also: I am currently playing with freedom of movement and winddancer. It feels like that combination has saved my ass several times so far. Should I drop those in favor of clusters?

Any help is really appreciated :>

Clusters are a very big upgrade, same as the Circle of Nostalgia-Rings. The PoB hasn't been updated. Cluster jewels used to give skill effect duration too. So you'll have to decide, if you prefer recasting more often for higher dmg vs quality of life and lesser damage. I went for damage last league, and it was ok to recast more often. But i think i'll prefer QoL this league...

Freedom of movement is pretty nice for mapping, delving and also heists. Phasing is just too good. Don't know yet, what i'll sacrifice for cluster jewels.
When you get a diadem, is the "130% increased duration of ailments you inflict while Focussed" worth getting?
toss as much wicked pall as u can for QoL. results in a bit lower dps, but having 10sec duration is really nice.

i mainly left that build cos nerf of circling oblivion, which made build not enjoyable.
Has anyone done the cluster jewels yet? Crafted or bought? Any ballpark estimates for budget required to start?
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I seem to run out of mana constantly. w´Wonder if i am missing something

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info