[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hey everyone , i just started playing this build and i want to know how it performing on end game bosses like A8 sirus on etc?
there is no videos of them in build
Thank you for answering
Just started this a few days ago as I was slightly disappointed in the VD spellslinger single target damage and it's fun so far. Only question I have is that getting the stages of BV up is still a bit clunky. Will that improve with more gem levels?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
In terms of higher end gear, how are people covering for resists?

I ask because, let's say you get 1 Circle of Nostalgia, your impresence, your asenath's gloves, your diadem....

If you're still rolling in a tabula, you can only grab resists from Boots/Belt/1xRing. Is that really enough to cover it? Are you guys also grabbing what you can from jewels as well?

Thanks.
"
projectoffset wrote:

I ask because, let's say you get 1 Circle of Nostalgia, your impresence, your asenath's gloves, your diadem....

If you're still rolling in a tabula, you can only grab resists from Boots/Belt/1xRing. Is that really enough to cover it? Are you guys also grabbing what you can from jewels as well?

Thanks.

Hey !

I'm running resit on my jewel.
I'm 77/108/84 ( my jewels gives me +32/+33/+21 to balance Thread of Hope -14% to all )

And you can get some extra resist from passives tree from "Survivalist" just above the Thread of Hope jewel socket on the PoB.

Your first ring, boots and belt are only for resist and life.
You can also craft a good chest piece ( thanks to Harvest, it's easy af ) with resist, life, and Additional curse ( dropping the anoint Whisper of doom )

"
Hosein009 wrote:
Hey everyone , i just started playing this build and i want to know how it performing on end game bosses like A8 sirus on etc?
there is no videos of them in build
Thank you for answering

That's the second time i'm playing this build ( and i'm not an expert on the game )
And it's doing pretty good. Cirus is quite hard on the last phase.
But for the other bosses, most of the time, you put your totems down, pop your Vaal BV and you run away.
"
Mananka wrote:
"
projectoffset wrote:

Thanks.

Hey !

I'm running resit on my jewel.
I'm 77/108/84 ( my jewels gives me +32/+33/+21 to balance Thread of Hope -14% to all )

And you can get some extra resist from passives tree from "Survivalist" just above the Thread of Hope jewel socket on the PoB.

Your first ring, boots and belt are only for resist and life.
You can also craft a good chest piece ( thanks to Harvest, it's easy af ) with resist, life, and Additional curse ( dropping the anoint Whisper of doom )

Thanks man, I'll try to fill my things out as I go along.

Running Hyrri's for the defense. A lot of evasion and the 10% bonusses feel pretty good :)
"
projectoffset wrote:

Thanks.

You can also run a corrupted 6 link, they are not that expensive, ranging around 14c~20c with some resists

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/PZq6bgIL
"
MochaButt wrote:
"
abigredwagon wrote:
would it be possible to use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reservation instead of both damage mods and slot both skitterbots and flesh and stone into the devouring diadem?

With discounted costs from devouring diadem:

HoAg(15) + Malevolance(40) + skitterbots(28) + FleshandStone(20) = 96% mana reserved, if my math is right?

you math is wrong. HOA is 20, if you want to run skitterbot and flesh/stone, u need enlighten 5 (4+1)

wouldn't it be 15 after the additional 20% reduction for a total of 40% from circle of nostalgia?
What about using arctic armour to increase survival?

arctic armour (20) + HoA (20) + malevolence (20) + flesh and stone (20) = 100
Last edited by zhangbiao on Jul 1, 2020, 11:02:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info