[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
cjbender wrote:
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

https://pastebin.com/xxeetWzi

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!

I think I'm going to have to try wind dancer. I've been trying to make a cluster jewel work, but it seems like the per point to do it isn't worth it.
Would Aspect of the Spider be worth taking over Skitterbots?
"
travisiscool wrote:

If you can get it, yes, very much so.
"
battousaii wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Thanks boss
"
travisiscool wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

Thanks boss

Unless I've missed something major, skitterbots is a "we run it because there is nothing else to bother running sort of thing". Aspect of the spider is a great defensive and since we poison, offense buff.
"
battousaii wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!

I think I'm going to have to try wind dancer. I've been trying to make a cluster jewel work, but it seems like the per point to do it isn't worth it.

i'm thinking about trying out taking wind dancer too and a few other damage nodes, but still using the current skill tree.

since i think my 1 medium cluster and 1 small cluster is taking a bit too much skill points and not really being too useful.

probably going to take out the the +1 maximum frenzy charges too, since they arent too useful on bosse, since u need to kill for those stacks.
wont flesh and stone better than skitterbot ? more defense since our HP is so low.
So we don't need the Poison support gem in our 6L?

It says once we get Noxious Strike ascendancy we can drop it, but in the Gem setup tab, OP has it part of the 6L.
"
cjbender wrote:

Cheers!

Interesting layout, but Toxic Strikes seems overkill since you're already over capped on poison chance.

Your life and dodge chance seems about average with the guide's though, not sure how you're getting that much more survivability?

And with no +curse on your annoint or chest piece you're missing out on 1/3rd of your overall DPS.

I'd also recommend another Circle of Nostalgia, since it's pretty easy to balance resists on the rest of the rare gear slots and the tree.

What's the logic behind a Jade flask rather than Quartz flask? Are you able to cap dodge chance without it?

Aspect of the Spider would help on the belt for increased damage and survivability as well.

Missing out on Herbalism and Profane Chemistry seems to be taking out a good chunk of your life.

It's nice to see someone trying out Serpentine Spellslinger though.

How do you feel Soul Thief helps with mana upkeep? I personally feel outside of bossing, Diadem is more than enough.
Last edited by Zatheyll on Jun 30, 2020, 3:03:23 AM
"
iversonx3 wrote:
So we don't need the Poison support gem in our 6L?

It says once we get Noxious Strike ascendancy we can drop it, but in the Gem setup tab, OP has it part of the 6L.

The gem setup is a bit confusing, but that is correct. It's best to import your character to PoB and see what your poison hit chance is without Coralito's checked. If it's over 100% without Poison you're good to drop it. After that if you can also drop Toxic Strikes and stay above 100% drop that so you can remove all the pathing to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info