[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
projectoffset wrote:
In terms of higher end gear, how are people covering for resists?

I ask because, let's say you get 1 Circle of Nostalgia, your impresence, your asenath's gloves, your diadem....

If you're still rolling in a tabula, you can only grab resists from Boots/Belt/1xRing. Is that really enough to cover it? Are you guys also grabbing what you can from jewels as well?

Thanks.

Check my Char.
Basically you get all your res from 1 Ring, Boots, Gloves + Skilltree/jewels. Depending how much you want to spend on gear, stuff changes.

I accidentally bricked my ring (removed T1 fireres) so i'm running a pretty bad Chest now but getting capped on Resists is Finale for sure whiteout heavy investment. At least it now has space for aspect of the spider ;).

can anyone take a look at my gear and show me some good upgrade options? cause I think I'm dying more than I should
"
cjbender wrote:
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

https://pastebin.com/xxeetWzi

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!

r u able to take hits from Minotaur, Sepulchre boss?
I'm still getting one shot sometimes by certain bosses and my stats are pretty much similar to yours.
"
seaside wrote:

can anyone take a look at my gear and show me some good upgrade options? cause I think I'm dying more than I should

Well, you should change your anoint for Whisper of Doom. I don't see an "Additional curse" on your gear, so the Temporal chain on hit from the Asenath's gloves isn't applying. That's something that can help you staying alive :D

Corrupt your Cold iron point for Damage Over time implicit ? Change your chest piece for a better one ?

I don't understand how you cna keep dying with that. I'm playing a less optimized version than yours and i'm not dying in maps ._.
It has to be the Temporal chain thing.
"
seaside wrote:

Dont need "Potency of will" on tree

Put more life instead (near Constitution)

Put a Might of the meek on the jewel socket near fire res, gives you more life

Get a chest with at least some Energy shield of craft into it

Also. you have free "Swift venoms" if you want to take it (Thanks to Thread of Hope)

If you want to have the effect from Assenath´s you must put away despair or get anoint for Whispers of doom on amulet (Cheap option is Doedre's Damning , +1 curse)

Cold iron point with Damage Over time implicit is just a luxury thing and very hard to get and to buy (5 ex or more)
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:

Where do I find chance to poison on PoB? Running the community fork and maybe I am blind, but just don't see it.

If you click on Calcs and make sure BV is selected. There should be a section titled Poison and it should be there, you can then hover over it to see where it's all coming from.

Thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find this. Trying to read back over several pages, what is the replacement for poison that I should be targeting?
"
battousaii wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:

Where do I find chance to poison on PoB? Running the community fork and maybe I am blind, but just don't see it.

If you click on Calcs and make sure BV is selected. There should be a section titled Poison and it should be there, you can then hover over it to see where it's all coming from.

Thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find this. Trying to read back over several pages, what is the replacement for poison that I should be targeting?

So void manipulation seems to have better leach, but that's it. Is that correct? Otherwise it seems as roughly the same for poison for damage?
"
youngtomlin wrote:

Thanks, I don't know why I couldn't find this. Trying to read back over several pages, what is the replacement for poison that I should be targeting?[/quote]

So void manipulation seems to have better leach, but that's it. Is that correct? Otherwise it seems as roughly the same for poison for damage?[/quote]
Oh, there is an awakened, duh.. Sorry for the stupid question.
Any tips for uber elder from experienced players? Movement skill,special items and skills, pantheon? For example managed to do shaper challenge only with flame dash because whirling blades was low mobility.
Just did A8 awakener on this build with no deaths, absolutely the most fun build i've played so far in this game.

It's also crazy effective in both clear and single target dps, single target needs some currency to truly shine though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info