[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
iversonx3 wrote:
So we don't need the Poison support gem in our 6L?

It says once we get Noxious Strike ascendancy we can drop it, but in the Gem setup tab, OP has it part of the 6L.

The gem setup is a bit confusing, but that is correct. It's best to import your character to PoB and see what your poison hit chance is without Coralito's checked. If it's over 100% without Poison you're good to drop it. After that if you can also drop Toxic Strikes and stay above 100% drop that so you can remove all the pathing to it.

would you mind sharing your POB, I just wanted to see what kind of pathing you are doing.
"
izint wrote:
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
iversonx3 wrote:

It says once we get Noxious Strike ascendancy we can drop it, but in the Gem setup tab, OP has it part of the 6L.

The gem setup is a bit confusing, but that is correct. It's best to import your character to PoB and see what your poison hit chance is without Coralito's checked. If it's over 100% without Poison you're good to drop it. After that if you can also drop Toxic Strikes and stay above 100% drop that so you can remove all the pathing to it.

would you mind sharing your POB, I just wanted to see what kind of pathing you are doing.

Here ya go: https://pastebin.com/gx2PTM8E

Also feel free to join the Discord on the OP if you have any questions, otherwise I can answer them here when I see it.
Last edited by Zatheyll on Jun 30, 2020, 3:41:34 AM
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

https://pastebin.com/xxeetWzi

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!

Interesting layout, but Toxic Strikes seems overkill since you're already over capped on poison chance.

Your life and dodge chance seems about average with the guide's though, not sure how you're getting that much more survivability?

And with no +curse on your annoint or chest piece you're missing out on 1/3rd of your overall DPS.

I'd also recommend another Circle of Nostalgia, since it's pretty easy to balance resists on the rest of the rare gear slots and the tree.

What's the logic behind a Jade flask rather than Quartz flask? Are you able to cap dodge chance without it?

Aspect of the Spider would help on the belt for increased damage and survivability as well.

Missing out on Herbalism and Profane Chemistry seems to be taking out a good chunk of your life.

It's nice to see someone trying out Serpentine Spellslinger though.

How do you feel Soul Thief helps with mana upkeep? I personally feel outside of bossing, Diadem is more than enough.

First off, I am running Kintsugi. The guide has no mention of it at all. I screenshot my defenses in pob prior to rearranging my tree to the new version. My dodge/evasion went up, and I gained +1 to max cold resist. Yes I lost like 400 health, but with 4.4k I'm perfectly fine doing all content.

I did not say that the build was min maxxed, just gave my version of what I'm using, my ammy is annoited with the +1 curse as it is 300 chaos to buy that annoint currently. And I did not have the currency at the time to buy it. The only rares I could possibly get more res on are boots,and belt if you suggest getting another ring of nostalgia. Those would also be massively expensive unless I find new jewels that have resistance on them as well. Once again, not a big deal to me as I have like 13mil shaper dps right now.
would it be possible to use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reservation instead of both damage mods and slot both skitterbots and flesh and stone into the devouring diadem?

With discounted costs from devouring diadem:

HoAg(15) + Malevolance(40) + skitterbots(28) + FleshandStone(20) = 96% mana reserved, if my math is right?
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
iversonx3 wrote:

Where do I find chance to poison on PoB? Running the community fork and maybe I am blind, but just don't see it.
"
battousaii wrote:
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
iversonx3 wrote:

Where do I find chance to poison on PoB? Running the community fork and maybe I am blind, but just don't see it.

If you click on Calcs and make sure BV is selected. There should be a section titled Poison and it should be there, you can then hover over it to see where it's all coming from.
Still playing this league with my tanky version of poison BV and it's still a blast. My stuff so far is correct, next upgrade should be a +3 levels Dendro.

Spoiler
Hi,

Could someone share some thoughts on Kintsugi vs Carcass Jack? They are about the same price. Which one is better?
It just depends on what you need. Do you need more clear speed and damage ? Go carcass.

Do you feel too squishy ? Go Kintsugi.

Or a Dendro, or whatever else, if not corrupted, it does not matter.

I personally focus on survivability as i think DPS is more than enough. But it's only because of my playstyle. A build is just here to give you hints, it can be perfected or changed to your taste. Do not forget that using simple sextant combo and rampage boost damage up to a stupid 1000% and 450% movement speed (using better sextant will just result in a joke for your brain).

Best advice : Test the one you like and change if needed, price doesn't matter.
Last edited by Sephiloss on Jul 1, 2020, 12:44:59 AM
"
abigredwagon wrote:
would it be possible to use a circle of nostalgia with reduced mana reservation instead of both damage mods and slot both skitterbots and flesh and stone into the devouring diadem?

With discounted costs from devouring diadem:

HoAg(15) + Malevolance(40) + skitterbots(28) + FleshandStone(20) = 96% mana reserved, if my math is right?

you math is wrong. HOA is 20, if you want to run skitterbot and flesh/stone, u need enlighten 5 (4+1)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info