[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What Annoints are used here?
"
Benihimee wrote:
What Annoints are used here?

Dire Torment pre-Asenath.

Whispers of Doom if you have Asenath's and don't have a chest with +curse.
Are Tailwind boots useful for this build?

I am sat around 4.7k life at the moment and feel the clear and damage is great, but I am a bit squishy at times. Currently looking at where I can increase my life without dropping my damage too much - Kinstugi may be the answer for this.

Also wondering how much of a boost aspect of the spider is - I think this is my next logical upgrade (although maybe cold iron points with DoT Corruption?).
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

https://pastebin.com/xxeetWzi

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!
"
stuzman wrote:
Are Tailwind boots useful for this build?

I am sat around 4.7k life at the moment and feel the clear and damage is great, but I am a bit squishy at times. Currently looking at where I can increase my life without dropping my damage too much - Kinstugi may be the answer for this.

Also wondering how much of a boost aspect of the spider is - I think this is my next logical upgrade (although maybe cold iron points with DoT Corruption?).

You're next upgrade should be a2nd cold iron point. You don't need Bino's when you have asenaths.... that's literally a ton of damage you're lacking for a minimum 10c dagger.
"
cjbender wrote:
For those of you asking questions, since the OP isn't really playing this league I'd like to share what my friends, some help on reddit, and I have come up with for this build.

It's a lot more defensive and I'm still rocking 13mil shaper dps. I literally don't die, unless I'm not paying attention to crap on the ground.

Check it out I'm on my way to 95 and I haven't done any exp rota's, all while killing all bosses and sirus 8 deathless.

Cheers!

That path going down to Wind dancer and then to the left is really cool, might give it a try as I'm having trouble surviving some bosses(a.k.a, sirus :( )
i need to annoint +1 curse to use asenath, right?
No rest for the wicked
"
cjbender wrote:

Cheers!

Hey
Cool idea, but I'm wondering where you get your +1 curses for Asenaths and Blasphemy.
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

Cheers!

Hey
Cool idea, but I'm wondering where you get your +1 curses for Asenaths and Blasphemy.

The clear main issue i see is that he took a minor scion lifewheel node instead of herbalism. Even with mind of the meek (which he does not have?) Is plain stupid.
So it seems really ballsy when you deliver yuur build as an updated version that solves "issues" ;).

Btw: Close to 93 atm and i could respec 6 points for Wind Dancer with a little dps loss... But absolutely nothing fancy about my tree. Leveling up atm feels more like "do i do the bad stuff that can one shot kill you if you fail, or don't i?". DMG is just nuts (4400 HP because my rares kinda suck). Still missing that enlighten 4 and watchers eye (which according to the guide is kinda cheap --> 13+ exalts.. My ass cheap).
Last edited by aDoreMe on Jun 29, 2020, 7:13:08 PM
"
"
Malfetus wrote:
"
projectoffset wrote:
Sometimes I come back to this thread and I feel like I'm not even playing the same build. People talking about breezing through t15s and deathless Sirius, meanwhile I get destroyed by t12 syndicate with some heavier mods. Nevermind them taking forever to die.

This build isn't really a league starter despite him giving gear alternatives and saying it's budget viable. In reality, you really need about 7-10ex to get it running in red maps and the build really shines at 15-20ex.

I disagree. once i had Devouring Diadem, cold iron point/binos and a 6l i was clearing t16s no problem. Given it was still around 3ex of gear but saying you need 7 to start is a bit overkill

7 vs 3 ex when? 3ex this far into the league goes a lot further than 1 week into the new economy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info