[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
projectoffset wrote:
Sometimes I come back to this thread and I feel like I'm not even playing the same build. People talking about breezing through t15s and deathless Sirius, meanwhile I get destroyed by t12 syndicate with some heavier mods. Nevermind them taking forever to die.

Whats your gear look like? And im using a kintsugi 6 link for more defense
"
projectoffset wrote:
Sometimes I come back to this thread and I feel like I'm not even playing the same build. People talking about breezing through t15s and deathless Sirius, meanwhile I get destroyed by t12 syndicate with some heavier mods. Nevermind them taking forever to die.

"
projectoffset wrote:

I also started with this and got basically everything now (well, i started with it and somehow realised that this build had basically the same tree as me once i looked around for gearing tipps ^^).

I had absolutely no issues with general mapping even with bad gear (none of the recommended items aside from Obliterations). But conquerors were very doable, Sirius kicked my ass but that was more my inexperience with the fight than anything else. Catarina actually also wasted me but the fight felt bugged, she basically crouched in a corner when she was in her last phase and i just couldn't get any damage in and just got gibbed whenever i approached....

Now i got the gear together aside from Jewels and the level 4 enlighten and its becoming truely great.

Conquerors and Elder Guardians are a breeze. In general, as long as Bosses don't stand in a corner and won't move out, they get totally demolished. Vaal-BV lets you skip an entire face on any fights that have phases. Conquerors especially just fall over and die.

Btw: I'm still on a 5 link Belly of the Beast (have nothing better atm) and do T5/16's.
I mean I can definitely run a lot of rare T12s if the mods aren't horrible (phys reflect is impossible), but anything too juiced starts becoming problematic. Arguably Syndicate is a bad example of viability because they tend to be overtuned as it is, but I'm just surprised I'm already hitting a wall this early despite having ok gear.

I have a 21/20 BV but I guess I need to switch it out for a normal VAAL BV. Overall though, I agree with what was said - it seems like you definitely need around 7ex min of gear to run t15s comfortably.
Last edited by projectoffset on Jun 28, 2020, 9:39:55 PM
"
cjbender wrote:
"
MochaButt wrote:
Would carcass jack even help damage? I assume it will only increase AOE and not damage according to pob.

Why is Kintsugi so good? I think Farrul's Fur Or perfect form would be the most defensive chest.

You almost have 100% uptime on phasing + elusive. Plus you'd need to find an item that had aspect of the cat on it. We don't benefit from cast speed or attack speed other than casting our BV faster. And honestly I don't have an issue at t16 maps and bosses because we use unleash.

Ferrul give you a 20% dmg increase, and also 15% chance to avoid all damages.
Hey so how's this for a Circle of Nostalgia this league?
"
Malfetus wrote:
"
projectoffset wrote:

This build isn't really a league starter despite him giving gear alternatives and saying it's budget viable. In reality, you really need about 7-10ex to get it running in red maps and the build really shines at 15-20ex.

I disagree. once i had Devouring Diadem, cold iron point/binos and a 6l i was clearing t16s no problem. Given it was still around 3ex of gear but saying you need 7 to start is a bit overkill
i cant afford whisper of doom yet. i realize if you have Despair on blasphemy, your Asenath's glove only pop half of the time. is it just me ?
If your gear can support it you can use a doedre's damning ring until you get additional curse on gear.
"
Malfetus wrote:
"
projectoffset wrote:

This build isn't really a league starter despite him giving gear alternatives and saying it's budget viable. In reality, you really need about 7-10ex to get it running in red maps and the build really shines at 15-20ex.

It's still budget in the sense that DPS and clear speed you can reach for that amount of currency is very good. I personally league started with BL mines with <2ex worth of gear and then swapped after I had about 13ex to invest.

But yeah, it's gonna be frustrating just running a Diadem without circle of nostalgia, impresence, and using a tabula.
As far as I can tell the build survives through it's massive DPS and I'm still not quite there yet, I do enough to get by but not deleting bosses.

Need a cold iron point corrupt, a good cluster jewel, and to finish leveling gems and I think I'll be in a good place.

Why cold iron point corrupt? If corrupted what happens?

I bought CiP corrupted with 2 green sockets and 1 blue, but im newbie in PoE and cant change their colors (cause corruption). In poe.trade the ppl selling corrupted, why if you cant switch colours/sockets?
Last edited by Bihurkin on Jun 29, 2020, 2:52:18 AM
"
Bihurkin wrote:

Why cold iron point corrupt? If corrupted what happens?

I bought CiP corrupted with 2 green sockets and 1 blue, but im newbie in PoE and cant change their colors (cause corruption). In poe.trade the ppl selling corrupted, why if you cant switch colours/sockets?

You can get an implicit that states +dmg over time.
If you want to change colours, just pop it into your bench, choose a craft and it will ask for regular chromes plus the same number of Vaal Orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info