[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
The cold iron points corruptions I found were pretty cheap to do. I am very curious to hear what you think of the Kintsugi . Do you think it helps your survivability significantly? I've been thinking swapping for it from a carcass jack, at least for more end game content than general mapping.

So it was suggested to me from a friend to use Kintsugi. Lets just say I'm almost 94 and have been doing uber elder/ so far I've done Sirus 6 and multiple shaper/ elder guardians deathless. The only time I've died has been when there's been a bomb/mine on the ground and I didn't notice and it exploded on me...or a super fast bleed hit me while I was distracted watching netflix/twitch just zooming through maps.

This is by far the most powerful/defensive build I've ever played. But I might be losing a lot of damage from running kintsugi. I think it's a great trade off tbh. I don't think I'd swap from it now.
"
cjbender wrote:

"
The cold iron points corruptions I found were pretty cheap to do. I am very curious to hear what you think of the Kintsugi . Do you think it helps your survivability significantly? I've been thinking swapping for it from a carcass jack, at least for more end game content than general mapping.

So it was suggested to me from a friend to use Kintsugi. Lets just say I'm almost 94 and have been doing uber elder/ so far I've done Sirus 6 and multiple shaper/ elder guardians deathless. The only time I've died has been when there's been a bomb/mine on the ground and I didn't notice and it exploded on me...or a super fast bleed hit me while I was distracted watching netflix/twitch just zooming through maps.

This is by far the most powerful/defensive build I've ever played. But I might be losing a lot of damage from running kintsugi. I think it's a great trade off tbh. I don't think I'd swap from it now.

You are selling it too me for sure. I don't think you are losing damage as much as AoE from what I can tell. I didn't think I could take this much past 90 w/o dedicated farming/breaches. This gives me hope I'll have to look into this for sure.
Yeah I told my buddies I think this will be the first lvl 100 I do!
"
cjbender wrote:

did u 6link the armour urself?
i'm just wondering since i dont see any 6links of this on trade at all
Would carcass jack even help damage? I assume it will only increase AOE and not damage according to pob.

Why is Kintsugi so good? I think Farrul's Fur Or perfect form would be the most defensive chest.

"
izint wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

did u 6link the armour urself?
i'm just wondering since i dont see any 6links of this on trade at all

I did actually 6L it myself and it sucked.... 2500 fuses. And yes I know the recipe is 1500, but I didn't expect to use over 1500 until I was over 1500 lol
"
MochaButt wrote:
Would carcass jack even help damage? I assume it will only increase AOE and not damage according to pob.

Why is Kintsugi so good? I think Farrul's Fur Or perfect form would be the most defensive chest.

You almost have 100% uptime on phasing + elusive. Plus you'd need to find an item that had aspect of the cat on it. We don't benefit from cast speed or attack speed other than casting our BV faster. And honestly I don't have an issue at t16 maps and bosses because we use unleash.
Update* Just did sirus 8 deathless :D, first time ever for me so once again, Thank you for this build!
Sometimes I come back to this thread and I feel like I'm not even playing the same build. People talking about breezing through t15s and deathless Sirius, meanwhile I get destroyed by t12 syndicate with some heavier mods. Nevermind them taking forever to die.
Last edited by projectoffset on Jun 28, 2020, 12:49:09 PM
"
projectoffset wrote:
Sometimes I come back to this thread and I feel like I'm not even playing the same build. People talking about breezing through t15s and deathless Sirius, meanwhile I get destroyed by t12 syndicate with some heavier mods. Nevermind them taking forever to die.

This build isn't really a league starter despite him giving gear alternatives and saying it's budget viable. In reality, you really need about 7-10ex to get it running in red maps and the build really shines at 15-20ex.

It's still budget in the sense that DPS and clear speed you can reach for that amount of currency is very good. I personally league started with BL mines with <2ex worth of gear and then swapped after I had about 13ex to invest.

But yeah, it's gonna be frustrating just running a Diadem without circle of nostalgia, impresence, and using a tabula.
As far as I can tell the build survives through it's massive DPS and I'm still not quite there yet, I do enough to get by but not deleting bosses.

Need a cold iron point corrupt, a good cluster jewel, and to finish leveling gems and I think I'll be in a good place.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jun 28, 2020, 1:09:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info