[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I don't quite get the end game helmet links - added the mana reservation %.
"
HELM
Malevolence (50%). Enlighten 4 . Herald of Agony (25%). Skitterbots (35%)

Thanks to TDD, we have less than 100% mana reserved - even without Enlighten, and we do have an ES pool for casting too. Is mana sustain such an issue that really need that Endlighten? Other contenders for that gem slot are the golem (more life and more regen) as well as Plague bringer (for a higher cap).

Edit: Just had a friendly conversation with someone on 411 and what I missed is the following: Apparently, the Enlighten 4 leaves enough mana to resevere an additional Aura: Aspact of the Spider.
Last edited by HatMatter on Jun 27, 2020, 10:32:10 AM
POB is really broken. Anyone has usable one?
"
AntiNerd wrote:
Any reason to not simply anoint whispers of doom? Its still alot cheaper than a good curse chest...

A non 6-linked curse chest is pretty cheap if you want to 6 link it, but unless you want to go the route of crafting it's probably cheaper earlier on to get Whispers of Doom, and later on a nice curse chest. That's the route I'm going.
"
JustMeCristi wrote:
What are the gem links? It's very confusing, the PoB and forum post recommend different links, which is it?

For the 6 link? Follow the 3.11 PoB and go through the different BV setups.

5 Link:
Vaal BV - Deadly Ailments - Unleash - Vile Toxins - Poison

6 Link to cap poison chance:
Vaal BV - Deadly Ailments - Unleash - Vile Toxins - Poison - Unbound Ailments

6 Link with already capped poison chance (not including Coralitos):
Vaal BV - Deadly Ailments - Unleash - Vile Toxins - Unbound Ailments - Void Manipulation
"
AntiNerd wrote:
Any reason to not simply anoint whispers of doom? Its still alot cheaper than a good curse chest...

It's cheaper and ok for the start. If you don't have the currency for the chest, it's no problem to just annoint. But if you wanna go for the endgame build with maxed out dps, the chest is better.

"
HatMatter wrote:
I don't quite get the end game helmet links - added the mana reservation %.
"
HELM
Malevolence (50%). Enlighten 4 . Herald of Agony (25%). Skitterbots (35%)

Thanks to TDD, we have less than 100% mana reserved - even without Enlighten, and we do have an ES pool for casting too. Is mana sustain such an issue that really need that Endlighten? Other contenders for that gem slot are the golem (more life and more regen) as well as Plague bringer (for a higher cap).

Edit: Just had a friendly conversation with someone on 411 and what I missed is the following: Apparently, the Enlighten 4 leaves enough mana to resevere an additional Aura: Aspact of the Spider.

You're right, it's cause of Aspect of the spider. In the meantime you can always try to use precision, since it's not bound to a percentage, but to a numbered mana reservation. It's not much, but we don't need unreserved mana.
Any one experimented with Kintsugi to for survivability?
WHat nodes should i grab with thread of hope the pob dosent have any selected
"
titandi wrote:
WHat nodes should i grab with thread of hope the pob dosent have any selected

Revenge of the Hunted

Heart of Oak

Swift Venoms

"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
JustMeCristi wrote:
What are the gem links? It's very confusing, the PoB and forum post recommend different links, which is it?

5 Link:

Vaal BV - Deadly Ailments - Unleash - Vile Toxins - Unbound Ailments - Void Manipulation

Ok So my pob says changing poison for void manipulation literally gives me like 2k more damage per poison... but im already at 115k damage per poison. So is there any other reason to take void manipulation over poison? I mean Yeah i'm overcapped on poison chance, but if its such a meaningless addition to the damage then why do we take it? Unless there's something I'm overlooking.

Also I'm trying to find out where I can push more damage, other than a watchers eye and the corrupted Cold Iron Points. Anyone have suggestions?

Last edited by cjbender on Jun 27, 2020, 11:43:47 PM
"
cjbender wrote:
"
Zatheyll wrote:
"
JustMeCristi wrote:

5 Link:

Ok So my pob says changing poison for void manipulation literally gives me like 2k more damage per poison... but im already at 115k damage per poison. So is there any other reason to take void manipulation over poison? I mean Yeah i'm overcapped on poison chance, but if its such a meaningless addition to the damage then why do we take it? Unless there's something I'm overlooking.

Also I'm trying to find out where I can push more damage, other than a watchers eye and the corrupted Cold Iron Points. Anyone have suggestions?

The cold iron points corruptions I found were pretty cheap to do. I am very curious to hear what you think of the Kintsugi . Do you think it helps your survivability significantly? I've been thinking swapping for it from a carcass jack, at least for more end game content than general mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info