[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
JaxRC wrote:
"
battousaii wrote:
What should I gear next?

Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel and also you can rework your tree to save a lot of points and get more life if you want to

Yeah, reworking stuff helped a ton on life, now around 4900 instead of 3800. Added Might of Meek, a small cluster for fettle didn't really lose any damage. Sad I lost some skill effect duration, but wasn't as big of a deal as I had feared.
I've followed this guide pretty much to a T, even got Impresence, Diadem and Watcher's Eye with Malevolence aura buff...

But I have a question. Why do I need a chest with "+1 additional curse"?

From what I'm seeing, the only curse this build relies on is Despair. I'm not seeing an extra curse that would require a chest with "+1 additional curse".

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm just not seeing it.
"
battousaii wrote:

Yeah, reworking stuff helped a ton on life, now around 4900 instead of 3800. Added Might of Meek, a small cluster for fettle didn't really lose any damage. Sad I lost some skill effect duration, but wasn't as big of a deal as I had feared.

where r u putting your might of the meek?
Last edited by izint on Jun 26, 2020, 9:30:44 PM
"
StygianEve wrote:
I've followed this guide pretty much to a T, even got Impresence, Diadem and Watcher's Eye with Malevolence aura buff...

But I have a question. Why do I need a chest with "+1 additional curse"?

From what I'm seeing, the only curse this build relies on is Despair. I'm not seeing an extra curse that would require a chest with "+1 additional curse".

Maybe a dumb question, but I'm just not seeing it.

Asenath's provides temp chains on hit
"

Okay... but what good is action speed slowdown when the point of this build is basically to clear large groups of enemies instantly via poison spread and corpse explosion?

I clear the screen of all enemies in 1 second -- what's the value of temp chains?
"

Okay... but what good is action speed slowdown when the point of this build is basically to clear large groups of enemies instantly via poison spread and corpse explosion?

I clear the screen of all enemies in 1 second -- what's the value of temp chains?

The statement is pretty old, so I hope that its still true.
It increases the duration of poisons on enemys, and the duration of wither stacks as well.
"
StygianEve wrote:
"

It's also a massive damage boost. Having the ability to have an additional curse brought me (this league) from 16m DPS to 30m DPS, almost double.
Any reason to not simply anoint whispers of doom? Its still alot cheaper than a good curse chest...
Uhh does anyone have working POB? The one on page 1 is buggy as hell and half of the points are not spent for me. Please help. I use community fork 1.4.170.2
What are the gem links? It's very confusing, the PoB and forum post recommend different links, which is it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info