[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

What should I gear next?
that's prolly better than what I will get for endgame gear, lul. You could try getting a better lab enchant on your helmet I guess?
"
battousaii wrote:
What should I gear next?

Thread of Hope Crimson Jewel and also you can rework your tree to save a lot of points and get more life if you want to
Which aura would be better? Skitterbots or Flesh and Stone?
i'm using a Might of the meek in the Scion area to get up to 5.1k life and i still feel kinda squish sometimes
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on Jun 26, 2020, 3:11:07 AM
I have 5k HP and killed Sirus +8 deathless yesterday. But yeah, i feel you, it's kinda squishy. The secret is: Do more dmg and faster than the mobs, so they don't get the chance to spawn shit ;-)
I goofed with the build quite a bit to try to increase survivability. I pathed over to MoM, then down to the life area. I missed out on a lot of the normal damage nodes but I don't feel like I miss them much. Just on the conquerers I guess. I'm sitting at 5.6k hp and made it deathless from 90-91 running all t14+ maps (I know, still lowish level, but it felt much nicer).

If anyone has any areas of improvement that they see I'm all ears.
after last update of pob, the build import is bugged, we can't see the clusters, just the big ones.

Please post a new one
"
minamo99 wrote:
that's prolly better than what I will get for endgame gear, lul. You could try getting a better lab enchant on your helmet I guess?
I really don't want to run lab a hundred times to get it though, lol. The daggers were a lot cheaper to craft than I figured, think I only bricked 10 before I got both.
i dont play trade league but keep an eye on the markets I guess so you can maybe get lucky? also awakened and corrupted gems ofc :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info