[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
minamo99 wrote:
could we sustain keystone the agnostic on this? only 2 points away.

Also, any specific harvest crafts to look out for when playing this in SSF?

we reserve most of our mana and use our energy shield to cast spells via Eldritch Battery from Devouring diadem so Agnostic would be very out of line with how the build is set up
What do you guys think about explosive-chest btw? I don't think we really need it for mapping this league. Mob density is pretty low, even with juiced maps (Nemesis/Legion-Mod, 100+ quantity, Scarabs, Sextants). Not even close to delirium, and mobs really don't have that much HP. I'm charging through juiced up T16 maps like nothing and mobs die on touch-and-go. And i don't even have the right cluster jewels yet, only one medium so far.
"
What do you guys think about explosive-chest btw? I don't think we really need it for mapping this league. Mob density is pretty low, even with juiced maps (Nemesis/Legion-Mod, 100+ quantity, Scarabs, Sextants). Not even close to delirium, and mobs really don't have that much HP. I'm charging through juiced up T16 maps like nothing and mobs die on touch-and-go. And i don't even have the right cluster jewels yet, only one medium so far.

Is just for fun XD not really necessary for killing all the content

Asenath gives you enough explosions and temp chains

"
minamo99 wrote:
i used to have the same problem, now i just make screenshots :p

Screenshot of what?
"
JaxRC wrote:
"

Is just for fun XD not really necessary for killing all the content

Asenath gives you enough explosions and temp chains

Not really a fan of Asenaths tbh. At least not this league. I invested ~10ex so far and i'm killing juiced up T16 maps. Even did a T4 Harvest-boss on a T16 map with Delirium. That's why i love this build - even without the big investments it just rocks. But let's wait a week or two... sitting at 10ex atm and don't really need much gear. Waiting for large cluster jewels to get cheaper so i can start crafting.

I just nabbed this from a safehouse craft, is this somethig I should try to use? Im just starting red maps but dont have any of the expensive gear yet
when you get a diadem, is the "130% increased duration of ailments you inflict while Focussed" worth getting? or should i just go with 15 dex and int?

I'm talking about the veiled mod ofc

The increased duration of ailments seems insane, but i dont think we get "focussed"
Problem is things like impresence and diadem are kind of hard to farm on SSF. Should we maybe stick to elemental damage in that case? or try to roll some good harvest rares?
Damage for this build seems great, but how are people managing the ~3700 life? I seem to get 1-2 shot a ton in high tier maps.
the hotfix is pretty nutty for us lmao. they damage resistant so we can stack the shit out of poisons then soon as it runs off they just insta die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info