[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Could someone post the pob for each of the lever markers? Or at least the final one?

I'm on console/mobile and the pob loads only as the lvl 45 version.

It would be awesome to get them all in the main post.
i used to have the same problem, now i just make screenshots :p

Can someone please review my gear and my tree and tell me what I should do next? I find myself dying in some high yellow/early red maps and my damage feels slow. Yellow conquerors die very slowly in some cases. My resis are capped and I do use plaguebearer and my flasks but bosses still seem to die slowly.

Gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by projectoffset on Jun 25, 2020, 2:59:12 AM
"
projectoffset wrote:
Can someone please review my gear and my tree and tell me what I should do next? I find myself dying in some high yellow/early red maps and my damage feels slow. Yellow conquerors die very slowly in some cases. My resis are capped and I do use plaguebearer and my flasks but bosses still seem to die slowly.

Gear:

Spoiler

Well the first thing i notice is that you don't have wither totems for bosses and that you aren't using Vaal blade vortex for burst. Also i would recommend swapping out your mana flask for a quartz or a silver since you have Eldritch Battery from Devouring Diadem. For survival make sure you have acro/phase acro and if you want a little something extra you can spend a few points and go grab wind dancer
"
"
projectoffset wrote:

Gear:

Spoiler

Well the first thing i notice is that you don't have wither totems for bosses and that you aren't using Vaal blade vortex for burst. Also i would recommend swapping out your mana flask for a quartz or a silver since you have Eldritch Battery from Devouring Diadem. For survival make sure you have acro/phase acro and if you want a little something extra you can spend a few points and go grab wind dancer

Thanks. I have Acro/PhAcro but I don't have wind dancer so I'll try to grab that. I'll try to get the wither totem and the vaal bv.
Quick question, I am sure has been asked before but does BV not apply "despair on hit" corruption from gloves? Any reason this isnt included in the guide if it does? With this it opens up the ammy/ two gem slots.
hey, not sure where to go next. which one is a better upgrade: asenath's glove or impresence? thanks!
You guys Who choose this as a leugue starter, are you happy with it? Thinking about an early re-roll and thinking about this.
"
seaside wrote:
hey, not sure where to go next. which one is a better upgrade: asenath's glove or impresence? thanks!

I would go for Impresence. That way you can activate another Aura like Skitterbots. But i'm a bit biased, i'm not a big fan of Asenaths and i'm not wearing them, so... ;-)

"
toddliestew wrote:
You guys Who choose this as a leugue starter, are you happy with it? Thinking about an early re-roll and thinking about this.

With dropped prices, you'll be able to get into high mid tier / low high tier with an investment of ~2-3ex. Very fast mapping, decent boss dmg with low investment, enormous boss dmg with big investment. So, i'm very happy.
could we sustain keystone the agnostic on this? only 2 points away.

Also, any specific harvest crafts to look out for when playing this in SSF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info