[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I am quite sure this has been brought up previously but of the 240 pages I still won't find my answer by sunrise.

Can this build do Atziri? I am not quite geared right now and my first attempt just keep geting one-shot by her, so I'd just want to see the strategy to face her. Thanks in advance.
Spoiler
"
douglazz wrote:
I am quite sure this has been brought up previously but of the 240 pages I still won't find my answer by sunrise.

Can this build do Atziri? I am not quite geared right now and my first attempt just keep geting one-shot by her, so I'd just want to see the strategy to face her. Thanks in advance.

You don't have to really worry about reflect, which is the only actual mechanic other than not tanking flameblasts. Should be pretty easy
Could we drop heralds and go for malevolence with supreme ego, opening up more links this way? is that an option? Also, what could we put in said links?
Last edited by minamo99 on Jun 23, 2020, 9:32:37 PM
Is there a reason the POB uses poison instead of void manipulation in the gg and budget setup?

I can't remember what the transition was before, but I thought you ended up with BV > Deadly Ailments > Vile Toxins > Void Manipulation > Unleash > Unbound Ailments
just updated the 3.11 fork POB, it broke the 3.11 POB? non of the medium cluster or small cluster jewel is usable. they did removed and nerf a patch of cluster jewels.
"

just updated the 3.11 fork POB, it broke the 3.11 POB? non of the medium cluster or small cluster jewel is usable. they did removed and nerf a patch of cluster jewels.

Same for me, however when I created a new character to test whether the cluster jewels were a universal thing, I found out that the medium and small clusters were working fine. I think there may be some issues with the PoB for this build in particular, although this is just a speculation.
"
minamo99 wrote:
Could we drop heralds and go for malevolence with supreme ego, opening up more links this way? is that an option? Also, what could we put in said links?

We only have one Herald, and it gives us more poison dmg. Also, if we would take Supreme Ego, we wouldn't be able to run Blasphemy-Despair and later even Skitterbots or Flesh and Stone. Don't really see a benefit here.
Thanks! Haven’t tried flesh and stone on this. It’s pretty ssf friendly with new crafting options but bit worried about jewels hah.
Cluster jewels are high-end tbh. They give an insane dmg-boost, but aren't really necessary this early. I only got one medium with Circling oblivion + one small with Surging Vitality, and just killed Sirus+5 deathless and very fast.

I even changed a few points on the talent tree. I specced out of "Method to the Madness" in preparation for large cluster jewels. But since they are still way too expensive, i went for "Art of the Gladiator" and "Bravery". We have no Delirium mirrors, and mobs + bosses drop easy and VERY fast even on high rolled T16 maps, so ignoring movement penalty from armour is a nice QoL-feature atm.
I manage to get 2 cluster jewels

Large with 10 passives = Wicked Pall (good) , Dark ideation (Meh) and Grim Oath (very good) and for the Medium with 4 passives, Precise commander (Nothing to say here) and Overwhelming Malice (BEST mod ever)

8 Passives and 2 socket is way too expensive atm

Rest of the gear (Doedre only for the curse xD)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info