[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hi, I followed your guide and it has been awesome so far. I started progressing atlas and I have trouble with bosses. I was doing Baran today, and I was doing not enough damage, and was dying from one shots from a regular projectile skill. What should I do to improve bossing and survivability in general? I know next upgrade paths are diadem and Impresence amulet, but they are extremely expensive right now. I have 4 ex right now and around 2-3 in unsold stuff.
Hey guys, moved onto working on cluster jewels until diadem drops a bit in price, can't justify spending 2+exalts on that when 2 surging vitalites are more than enough.

For QoL i'm running a 5link frenzy on hit chest, thinking frenzy on hit might be the way to go for bosses so gonna try craft a half decent foh chest then work on 6linking it.

i rolled a overwhelming malice +2 jewel socket cluster, then i made some handmedown jewels 1 wicked pall septic spell and 1 hemorrhage septic spells. damage went through the roof and fairly tanky even without diadem.

mana - just running enduring flask pushing into t15's now (when they f*n drop)
"
seaside wrote:

how's your build for killing conquerors on 4 watchstones?

Easy. It's not a tank-and-spank-build, so if you're like me with an attitude like "Let's see who dies first, you, me or me first then you on my dots", you'll maybe die once on a T16 Conqueror ;-) But the dmg is good enough. Plague Bearer, Flasks, Vaal Blade Vortex and he's dead.

"
argara wrote:
Hi, I followed your guide and it has been awesome so far. I started progressing atlas and I have trouble with bosses. I was doing Baran today, and I was doing not enough damage, and was dying from one shots from a regular projectile skill. What should I do to improve bossing and survivability in general? I know next upgrade paths are diadem and Impresence amulet, but they are extremely expensive right now. I have 4 ex right now and around 2-3 in unsold stuff.

I see, you bought your TDD. Best investment tbh. And for DMG: Get your Vaal Blade Vortex ASAP. Such a big DPS increase for bossing or for big, fast spawning mob groups and ofc for Legion Monolith.
You got Wither linked to an Arcanist brand. I think that's a nice idea, but i think the Totem-version is better, since you have 3 Totems which stack up the Wither Debuff faster
Thanks for an update. I´m currently building something very similar for first time so this is much appreciated.
Playing in SSF, and have a Tabula (just hitting maps) but not Bino or CIP Dagger yet.

Suggestions for crafting a poison dagger, so I can still use Whirling Blades? Not sure if I should be using Harvest Crafts on a regular dagger or a rune dagger.
It's better to be Lucky, than Good
Any idea what to annoint this league?

- "Corruption" has received a significant change, which has less impact for clearspeed and would give more single-target-DMG...
- Dirty Techniques: nice overall offensive boost
- Discipline and Training: defensive-only, but 10% life + 30 flat life sound pretty nice

I'm playing without Asenath's, so Whispers of Doom is no option for me, at least atm. Any other ideas?
Any suggestion for survability? Leveling is a pain in the ass, 1.2k hp. I know my resis are not capped, but I even get one shooted by cold which is my highest resis and it's almost capped. God, I really want to play this but I feel like it's gonna be soooo squishy for endgame
Last edited by nico5051 on Jun 23, 2020, 1:25:26 PM
"
Any idea what to annoint this league?

- "Corruption" has received a significant change, which has less impact for clearspeed and would give more single-target-DMG...
- Dirty Techniques: nice overall offensive boost
- Discipline and Training: defensive-only, but 10% life + 30 flat life sound pretty nice

I'm playing without Asenath's, so Whispers of Doom is no option for me, at least atm. Any other ideas?

If you have the currency Dirty Tec is awesome
"
"
seaside wrote:

how's your build for killing conquerors on 4 watchstones?

Easy. It's not a tank-and-spank-build, so if you're like me with an attitude like "Let's see who dies first, you, me or me first then you on my dots", you'll maybe die once on a T16 Conqueror ;-) But the dmg is good enough. Plague Bearer, Flasks, Vaal Blade Vortex and he's dead.

"
argara wrote:

I see, you bought your TDD. Best investment tbh. And for DMG: Get your Vaal Blade Vortex ASAP. Such a big DPS increase for bossing or for big, fast spawning mob groups and ofc for Legion Monolith.
You got Wither linked to an Arcanist brand. I think that's a nice idea, but i think the Totem-version is better, since you have 3 Totems which stack up the Wither Debuff faster

I've seen a few people with Precision in their CWDT setup, what does that do exactly? Does the Aura just temporarily turn on or something? Are you supposed to have the Watcher's Eye mod with it to be useful?
Precision does nothing with CWDT. It's just that you usually only link 2 Skills with CWDT and the fourth slot is free, either for sth like "Increased Duration Support", a curse, Desecrate (for Devouring Diadem), ...

I'm using Precision only cause i got a free gem slot and free unreserved mana. So it's a little bit crit chance - better than nothing. I plan on getting a Watcher's eye later the league with Precision-mod.

"
JaxRC wrote:

If you have the currency Dirty Tec is awesome

Currency isn't really a problem. But since i died a few times now on some boss fights - Cortex and Sirus for example, though Cortex-boss had no goddamn textures so it was harder anyway... - i decided to go with Discipline and Training for more HP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info