[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Why there's no budget version available? Isn't this a league starter? What would be a good alternative for diadem?
"
nico5051 wrote:
Why there's no budget version available? Isn't this a league starter? What would be a good alternative for diadem?

any 5L armor -> tabula -> 1x Cold iron point + Bino OR 2x obliteration wand.

helm? pick any rare u get as drop with proper hp/resists whatever u like to have. auras? malevo + despair or malevo + herald.

then work on cluster jewels and rares to fix ur resists and max out ur HP.

build relies on amulet and diadem, u cant replace those by any "budget" item.

build works without those 2 items at start, u just have one less auras on and maybe ull have some mana issues (most likely not, because with proper cluster setup u dont rly need to spam BV, due to high duration)

build is viable even for ssf, u just start with caustic arrow pick a shortbow. once u get 5L armor, thanks to league its easy - u swap to BV.

pretty much u can make it to lvl 60 without spending a single chaos orb.
Is there something I'm missing to allow 2 curses? Won't the temp chains from Asenath's never apply?
"
crux47 wrote:
Is there something I'm missing to allow 2 curses? Won't the temp chains from Asenath's never apply?

You anoint your ammy with "whispers of Doom" which allows us to have an additional curse.
This build is "kinda" league starter. You really don't need that much to get very far in maps. With 2xObliteration + 5-link and crap gear i cleared up to T5 easily on Saturday. My first priority: Get 4-5 exalt on Saturday to buy the Devouring Diadem as soon as it is posted. One Surging Vitality was very cheap too and is a big QoL.

I only spent 6ex on this build so far, with 4 being the Devouring Diadem, switched to Binos + CIP for higher maps, and i'm clearing T16 maps rolled with 80-100% quantity without any problems except for one death every now and then. 6ex spent and playing T16 maps after 2 days is a very good league starter for me. If you'll wait another 3 or 4 days, the Diadem will decrease in price (guess 1-2ex tops). So after one week, you'd spend 2-3ex budget to play all content.

Played the build last league already, albeit a little different version with Apeps Slumber + Golden Rule, which isn't viable anymore since they changed the Antivenom-clusternode and the Pantheon. No self-poisoning anymore, unless you're wearing that weird other helmet (so, not for this build).

Edit: Killed Sirus +0 earlier. Mapping, Map-bosses and even Delirium bosses are no problem with only 5ex investment, but on Sirus i noticed, that i should invest a bit more into DMG... missing my cluster jewels. No really good dropped so far, and the ones for sale are insanely expensive.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Jun 22, 2020, 7:13:45 PM
"
This build is "kinda" league starter. You really don't need that much to get very far in maps. With 2xObliteration + 5-link and crap gear i cleared up to T5 easily on Saturday. My first priority: Get 4-5 exalt on Saturday to buy the Devouring Diadem as soon as it is posted. One Surging Vitality was very cheap too and is a big QoL.

I only spent 6ex on this build so far, with 4 being the Devouring Diadem, switched to Binos + CIP for higher maps, and i'm clearing T16 maps rolled with 80-100% quantity without any problems except for one death every now and then. 6ex spent and playing T16 maps after 2 days is a very good league starter for me. If you'll wait another 3 or 4 days, the Diadem will decrease in price (guess 1-2ex tops). So after one week, you'd spend 2-3ex budget to play all content.

Played the build last league already, albeit a little different version with Apeps Slumber + Golden Rule, which isn't viable anymore since they changed the Antivenom-clusternode and the Pantheon. No self-poisoning anymore, unless you're wearing that weird other helmet (so, not for this build).

Edit: Killed Sirus +0 earlier. Mapping, Map-bosses and even Delirium bosses are no problem with only 5ex investment, but on Sirus i noticed, that i should invest a bit more into DMG... missing my cluster jewels. No really good dropped so far, and the ones for sale are insanely expensive.

how's your build for killing conquerors on 4 watchstones?
Hi!

I'm trying this build out for 3.11. Just starting my league experience now, and it's my first time ever running BV. I'm lvl 10 and was wondering if I could get a link to a starter tree say the first 50 levels or so... like the one posted for the DPS final tree version? Reason why is because i don't know how to use the POB link. I clicked on it and i don't know what to do with the data. I don't know whether to go up or down after the first 6 points at Coordination.

-Rex
Nevermind, sorry to bother on that note. My friend told me to just paste the pastebin link on POB. :)
This may be a dumb question, but looking at the POB for the SSF/Pre-Cluster tree it shows like 4 jewel sockets to get on the tree but no indication of what jewels we should be putting in them. Any guidance here?
I know this is a great build but even with your super gear POB says you have 3k hp... is that enough for endgame and bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info