[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
DLGHCL wrote:
Isn't blade vortex a skill? Why do you take nodes like "10% chance to poison on hit with attack" and "attack speed%"?

Sorry total noob here. Please explain?

i believe that's for leveling cause it's a poison multi, if you levelling with ca/tr you don't need to grab it though.
1st time trying this build out

anyone care to share their current build, mainly the equipment that you are using right now since its hard to get the uniques?
Build has been good so far. I’m on yellows and low tier reds. Survival is good unless I derp and let BV or don’t cast it before I enter a pack.
I’m slightly confused on how to become stronger / more tanky for longer fights or harder packs. I tend to either live or get one shot. No inbetween.

It can be ran on very very low budget and no items fairly well, which let me get items. ( which I still didn’t see much improvement.) not sure if I’m doing something wrong. It’s my first time trying something like this with no knowledge or much reading up on it as I’ve been busy.
Spoiler

Leveling as CA/TR but mostly CA. If you need help leveling I can post more about it.
A lot of Survivability in regard to sustain comes from The Devouring Diadem in combination with at least one Surging Vitality. Switching from a normal helmet to TDD makes it SO much smoother to play. Was the first item i was looking for, bought it for 4ex yesterday morning, before i even got a six-link.
"
JaxRC wrote:
For everyone playing the build atm

First item to aim for = Asenath's Gentle Touch

Better now for 4 ex than 10 ex later (probably)

u can go explode chest instead, that way u dont need asenath, instead u can pick any rampage gloves or warlord gloves. also there is no need for double curse in that case.

though ur point is correct, it will go up in price, as it did in previous league.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
JaxRC wrote:

u can go explode chest instead, that way u dont need asenath, instead u can pick any rampage gloves or warlord gloves. also there is no need for double curse in that case.

though ur point is correct, it will go up in price, as it did in previous league.

just got mine and it's def worth to prioritize them, map clear went through the roof and no more worry about porcu's.

for survive just pick up a life cluster jewel with surging vit doesn't have to be great.
does poison damage scale with physical damage? but blade vortex scales with spell damage....im a bit confused about this build.
Mods of Cluster Jewels outs of date
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
I have a few questions on this build...sorry Im totally new to poison damage.

1. Where is the "original source" of the poison damage? I understand that stacking nodes and all that will scale the damage but what is the source?

2. I assume the source of damage comes from BV itself - if it hits, it gives a) Hit damage b) Poison damage if poison is inflicted. So how do you calculate that? Is it the same as BV's hit damage?

3. I see you stack more than 100% of chance to poison - is there a reason why not to swap out Poison for other gems for higher damage? I believe 150% chance to inflict poison stacks only once.

4. Will Spell damage benefit? Since BV is a spell, boosting its damage should also boost the source of poison damage since it comes from BV?
"
AUSPitfiend wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
JaxRC wrote:

just got mine and it's def worth to prioritize them, map clear went through the roof and no more worry about porcu's.

for survive just pick up a life cluster jewel with surging vit doesn't have to be great.

before ppl get 6l explode, while they run with tabula, they can use 2x obliteration wands. to mitigate dmg lose, just add some cluster jewels, some of them are cheap.

as for survining - imo 4x surg vit, 3passives each, is best choice, yes fettle gives more hp, but it has high price and give no sustain. add on top of it diadem and cwdt+desecrate lvl1, and ull have a decent way to sustain dmg. u can go even deeper if u add atziri flask.

personally ill do following:
1. any 5L for BV + 2x rare daggers with poison stats.
2. around lvl 60~ u can use embalmer gloves, but actually no much needed. i think at 65 (?) u can buy bino.
3. grab 6L 4g2b or tabula, place BV there, buy 2x obli wands
4. spent all u left for double cluster setup, mostly large and medium clusters
5. bisco leash
6. farm till explo chest or diadem, depends from price.

before u get diadem - just run 2auras, smh like malevolence + HoA is ok.

if u got 6L dendrobate armor, its good too, just make sure u have 150int and 300dex to make maximum usage of it.
Last edited by tffiad on Jun 22, 2020, 8:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info