[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
projectoffset wrote:
"
AUSPitfiend wrote:
Hey guys pushing through yellow tiers today just wondering what you are all using as movement skill? feels like running man style is most comfortable.

also what clusters should we be aiming for? i got 1 medium with septic spells and wicked pall + socket and a medium with lower tolerance.

I'm trying to whirling blades everywhere but with the attack speed of these daggers it feels really bad even with faster attacks. May just switch to running tbh....only thing that concerns me is no fortify.

yeah it feels really clunky even with uber lab. i might leave it there linked up and just be a running man, might put phasing on left click cause withering... it feels kinda clunky tbh.
Thanks for the guide, I'll be trying it out right now!

Is it just me or are the spoiler tags etc in the OP's post messed up?
"
projectoffset wrote:
Hey, is there a budget gear section anywhere? Diadem, circle of nostalgia, impresence, etc are all worth multiple exalts each. What should we be using before that? At the moment Cold Iron Point, Tabula, and Bino's will run you like 30-35c alone.

In particular, since diadem is so expensive, which auras should we run before that? I assume HoA and Malevolence for 75% mana reserved?

What I did was use 5 passive points and picked up EB on the tree so i could run atziris promise and coralitos flask and aura wise im running summon skitterbot, despair + blasphemy and HoA and my dps and sustain feel good
"
XenJerec wrote:
"
projectoffset wrote:
Hey, is there a budget gear section anywhere? Diadem, circle of nostalgia, impresence, etc are all worth multiple exalts each. What should we be using before that? At the moment Cold Iron Point, Tabula, and Bino's will run you like 30-35c alone.

In particular, since diadem is so expensive, which auras should we run before that? I assume HoA and Malevolence for 75% mana reserved?

What I did was use 5 passive points and picked up EB on the tree so i could run atziris promise and coralitos flask and aura wise im running summon skitterbot, despair + blasphemy and HoA and my dps and sustain feel good

Thanks. I'll try that out.
Hi I'm trying this out for 3.11 and had a question abou tthe CWDT setup. in th PoB it says CWDT lvl5 + Immortal Call lvl 1 + Withering step lvl 20

Is withering step supposed to be triggered on CWDT or is it a manual cast? I just noticed it when leveling and realized i over leveled it for cwdt, and checked the PoB but was confused. It also says in the guide to grab steelskin for cwdt but i dont see it in the PoB.

Thanks!
Last edited by Tempusincognito on Jun 21, 2020, 4:24:10 AM
I feel like having mana problems while mapping, but I cannot see leech anywhere in the build. Do you feel the same?
So how would a full lvl 100 SSFHC skill tree look on this guy? and what harvest crafts are we going for on what bases?

For everyone playing the build atm

First item to aim for = Asenath's Gentle Touch

Better now for 4 ex than 10 ex later (probably)

Last edited by JaxRC on Jun 21, 2020, 8:58:48 AM
Also has anyone tried the keystone Supreme Ego with this build? would it be worth looking into for SSF?

Isn't blade vortex a skill? Why do you take nodes like "10% chance to poison on hit with attack" and "attack speed%"?

Sorry total noob here. Please explain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info