[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Circling oblivion made the cut? with 7 seconds of duration?
I think ill prefer more QoL and go with wicked palls.
What about taking Wind Dancer? Too far away?
hey guys i'm currently level 59 cruising now, bit rough at the start but once i got the bearings it was smooth sailing. 3 link caustic arrow felt the best into 4 link then into toxic rain when it's feels good enough.

then i changed into bv once i got a 5link for 2c. picked up my bino's and ready to go. 5linked bv poison melting bosses don't even eneed to drop wither totem for most, using a silverbranch + asphyxia quiver lol.

good build 10/10
Do you think we'll be much more SSF viable with the new harvest crafting?
Quick question...the guide says not to use Poison Support once you get Noxious Strike, but all PoB skill setups include Poison Support.

Is it just about getting 100% chance to Poison, or is there a clear rule on this?

Thanks!
"
fr4ppy wrote:
Quick question...the guide says not to use Poison Support once you get Noxious Strike, but all PoB skill setups include Poison Support.

Is it just about getting 100% chance to Poison, or is there a clear rule on this?

Thanks!

Hey mate, guide just needs some updating. use poison support, especially now with nerfs to cicle of nostalgia.

"
Do you think we'll be much more SSF viable with the new harvest crafting?

Absolutely, easiest league ever for SSF.

"
What about taking Wind Dancer? Too far away?

Not worth the amount of points, we already gain elusive :)

"
Circling oblivion made the cut? with 7 seconds of duration?
I think ill prefer more QoL and go with wicked palls.

personal preference ;)

"
I was surprised to not see the Serpentine Spellslinger cluster used at all -- at first blush it seems tailor made for poison caster. No?

Our biggest problem is points, we are already super stretched and we already do 30Mil dps on decent gear, 70mil on good gear and 100mil on God tier gear.. We don't really need more dmg :)
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Hey, in order, whats the way to go for links?

Blade Vortex - Unleash - Vile Toxins - Poison - Deadly Ailments - Unbound Ailments

Is that correct?
Hey, is there a budget gear section anywhere? Diadem, circle of nostalgia, impresence, etc are all worth multiple exalts each. What should we be using before that? At the moment Cold Iron Point, Tabula, and Bino's will run you like 30-35c alone.

In particular, since diadem is so expensive, which auras should we run before that? I assume HoA and Malevolence for 75% mana reserved?
Last edited by projectoffset on Jun 20, 2020, 8:53:24 PM
Hey guys pushing through yellow tiers today just wondering what you are all using as movement skill? feels like running man style is most comfortable.

also what clusters should we be aiming for? i got 1 medium with septic spells and wicked pall + socket and a medium with lower tolerance.
"
AUSPitfiend wrote:
Hey guys pushing through yellow tiers today just wondering what you are all using as movement skill? feels like running man style is most comfortable.

also what clusters should we be aiming for? i got 1 medium with septic spells and wicked pall + socket and a medium with lower tolerance.

I'm trying to whirling blades everywhere but with the attack speed of these daggers it feels really bad even with faster attacks. May just switch to running tbh....only thing that concerns me is no fortify.
Last edited by projectoffset on Jun 21, 2020, 12:49:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info