[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Cluster Jewels seems the most expensive part...;(
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
"
dor961 wrote:
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
Hey everyone, keen for 3.11

We managed to push the build to 110Mil shaper DPS last league so losing a bit won't make any difference.

Thanks all <3

110Mil shaper?
What? How?
I spent probably a mirror or so on mine and made it to 50~

(We are talking about shaper DPS..right?)

Yeah insane I know, i only got to 80 mil but one of the guys in my discord got 100+, but he spent MIRRORS and was proper min maxed.

I've changed the title again because it's not really realistic for people to aim for, but 50mil is.

Now i am curious. How do you even calculate the dps? My PoB doesn't show any of those big numbers.. anyone wanna plug my Ohrwurmsturm char into their apparently better PoB version?
Excited to play BV, poison, and Assassin for the first time in 3.11! Plan to utilize this build so thank you in advance.
I didn't see it explicitly mentioned. This build is league starter viable?
This build looks a lot of fun.

The leveling section of the guide is still a bit confusing for me. The idea is to level with elemental damage BV but the Gems part kind of show otherwise. The leveling skill tree also focus on scaling poison damage.

What's the best way of leveling using BV? Any tips?
"
Mantegao wrote:
This build looks a lot of fun.

The leveling section of the guide is still a bit confusing for me. The idea is to level with elemental damage BV but the Gems part kind of show otherwise. The leveling skill tree also focus on scaling poison damage.

What's the best way of leveling using BV? Any tips?

Caustic arrow and Toxic Rain

Best for leveling

Bv from the begginig is kind of a pain xD
Last edited by JaxRC on Jun 18, 2020, 8:21:58 PM
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
Level as Elemental Blade Vortex. Find and use Wands/Daggers with flat added Damage to spells (See this video for reference:https://youtu.be/kUSltx2INl0) Get Blade Blast in Act 2 alongside Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder. If you are really struggling for damage you can spec into some spell damage nodes and unspec them later. Nodes like 'Arcane Expanse'. Make sure you get unleash at 38, it will make playing BV so much smoother.

Save up and get 2x Axiom Perpetuum as early as you can and if you can, they will carry you till early maps if you haven't swapped to poison. IF you do swap to poison early, use ANYTHING with spell damage and cast speed, it does not matter. Early maps, just use what you can get your hands on. Be it Binos, Obliterations, or Cold Iron Points

We only swap to poison once we have a Coralitos flask and all the poison nodes on the tree including Noxious strikes (ascendancy point).

Is this still your opinion? There seems to be a divide between some of us. I didn't have luck with elemental bv and it seems some others didn't as well. Maybe we did it wrong.

One person mentioned following a CA/TR build until converting up poison bv. That seems intuitive as their pob could be close.
I know lots of you have questions and it's hard to answer here, please join the dicsord and ask there (much easier for me to navigate and answer) , we also have HEAPS of members there who are very experienced with this build.

Other than that, Ill be streaming plenty during the league and doing a overview of the build tonight on stream aswell as new PoB etc.

The build is 100% viable as league starter, ive done it for 5 leagues now. But as others have mentioned, Toxic rain is pretty OP OP.

I appreciate all the kind words <3
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
"kind words"

i loved your build past season. I'm hesitating to do it again this one ^^

the only black spot was Sirius and Ubber elder, otherwise it was a real pleasure.

maybe add in the build some modification advices for phases boss can be great
Last edited by Akhloryne on Jun 19, 2020, 6:36:27 AM
I was surprised to not see the Serpentine Spellslinger cluster used at all -- at first blush it seems tailor made for poison caster. No?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info