[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

someone managed to push dps to 40mil?

rn i have 31mil. all awake gems are level 5, using double cluster, no influenced rares, 2x herald of agony rings.

throwing corrupted CIP, picking large cluster jewels with grim oath + wicked pall + malice, adding watcher's eye - will boost dmg up to 36mil for me. anything i missed for future upgrades?

which stats i should look for inluenced gloves/belt/boots?

currently they are just filling my resists to 75, and providing HP.
What do you guys think about glorious vanity doryani to get Corrupted Soul for a bigger ES pool to take more advantage of mom?
I want to post my build not how do I link my Equips?
Been loving this build. I see you have +1 frenzy charges nodes. What are you using to generate them?
"
qwertz wrote:
Still going strong in SSF.

After having beat Sirus 8, Uber Elder & Uber Atziri and still not having found a Binos yet, I tried my luck on a crusader base.

200 chance & scours later I got lucky!

:)

Overall damage is probably equal to (if not slightly lower) than Obliteration wands - I guess it is mostly due to delirium mobs having such high eHP and explosions helping clear a lot. However being able to use whirling blades is a reallz nice QOL.

Currently working on a i85 crusader base.

Gratz on those SSF achievements!
About delirium mobs and explosions, I believe they ( especially 100% delirious mobs ) just have so much damage reduction that explosions become really weak compared to poison proliferation from Binos. I might be wrong thought, so if some1 knows more, please comment.
I've beaten almost all content so far and love the build but I'm looking to fix it up since I'm pretty sure my setup isn't completely correct so any help would be appreciated. https://pastebin.com/dXrYCW3V
No idea what my DPS is, but I still need to beat sirus
Hi guys,

Just tried this build. This is most likely going to be my last build this league because I'm bored already.

Can anyone look at my EQ inside my profile (idk how to link them like you do) and tell me how to improve them? I only have about 15 ex left to spare. I looked at the large cluster jewel and it cost 10 ex. I'm not sure if that will be the right upgrade to get. Please help.

Additional question: should I drop Bino once I have asenath gentle touch gloves? Not sure on that regards. Thanks.

Thank you.

"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi guys,

Just tried this build. This is most likely going to be my last build this league because I'm bored already.

Can anyone look at my EQ inside my profile (idk how to link them like you do) and tell me how to improve them? I only have about 15 ex left to spare. I looked at the large cluster jewel and it cost 10 ex. I'm not sure if that will be the right upgrade to get. Please help.

Additional question: should I drop Bino once I have asenath gentle touch gloves? Not sure on that regards. Thanks.

Thank you.

get to lvl 90, to have enough skill points.

start to getting slowly cluster jewels.

if u go for 2 cluster jewels setup then..

1. grim oath + malice large cluster with 9passives and 2 jewel sockets
2. grim oath + whatever else except touch of cruelty + with jewels sockets and 9 passives.
3. 3x or 4x circling oblivion + haermorrhage medium clusters for 4-5 passives and 1 jewel socket. pick those that have DoT damage. not fire/cold dot, but just DoT.
4. surging vitality small clusters for 3 passives.

this is pretty budget setup of clusters u can make, enough to double ur dps or even more.

when u hit 90, u will have enough points to make it to there, u just drop entirely scion area and spec points to cluster jewels.
"
DavorMarin wrote:
Spoiler
"
qwertz wrote:
Still going strong in SSF.

After having beat Sirus 8, Uber Elder & Uber Atziri and still not having found a Binos yet, I tried my luck on a crusader base.

200 chance & scours later I got lucky!

:)

Overall damage is probably equal to (if not slightly lower) than Obliteration wands - I guess it is mostly due to delirium mobs having such high eHP and explosions helping clear a lot. However being able to use whirling blades is a reallz nice QOL.

Currently working on a i85 crusader base.

Gratz on those SSF achievements!
About delirium mobs and explosions, I believe they ( especially 100% delirious mobs ) just have so much damage reduction that explosions become really weak compared to poison proliferation from Binos. I might be wrong thought, so if some1 knows more, please comment.

Thanks!

Having played a couple of days with Binos now, the damage is definitely there.
Haven't done any Simalacrums yet with that combo, but you are probably right!
Poison prolif > explosions.

But yes, ideally I'd get my hands on a nice explosion chest piece as well.
Also still missing some cluster jewels.
League is still young though - still 2 months or so left, so plenty of time!
The only thing I doubt I'll get my hands on are Asenaths unfortunately.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 21, 2020, 3:58:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info