[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Quick question.
Is it worth getting a Watchers Eye with the mod:
"
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

It doesn't work in PoB, but it is very worth it because your poison will deal its damage faster ( very noticeable, especially on 80%+ delirium juiced T15+ maps ).

Any advise for min/max upgrade?

I'm using single cluster setup.

-24m DPS
-7443 Evasion
-5.2k HP
-586 Armour

Thank you for adivise.
Last edited by psyerspective on Apr 19, 2020, 2:20:51 PM
Can someone look at my items and tree and tell me what I am doing wrong? There must be some glaring mistake, as I am kinda stuck around t12-t13 maps.

I have like 300c budget to improve the gear or tree. Any advice is most welcome.
"
justdeezy wrote:
Can someone look at my items and tree and tell me what I am doing wrong? There must be some glaring mistake, as I am kinda stuck around t12-t13 maps.

Spoiler

I have like 300c budget to improve the gear or tree. Any advice is most welcome.

-Save your currency go for Asenath
-You should anoint your amulet Corruption (After Asenath Whisper of doom)
-You need level on Gems try to t13 t14 maps and take your exp.
-"Doom Cast" on passive tree more value against toxic strikes.
-You can connect your tree Herbalism to Constitution it will give you 2-3 more point.(Herbalistm to you your rare jewel +10 dex +10 str points you can check my tree how i connect)
-You dont need to link Plague Baerer+Blood Rage you can just link cwdtw with Steelskin ( Im using cwdtw level 3 + Immmortall Call 5)
-Make sure your withring steep always active you can use that skill left click.
-You need removes curse flask and you should get HP flask with instant recovery
(bubbling divine life flask of staunching)
"
psyerspective wrote:

-24m DPS
-7443 Evasion
-5.2k HP
-586 Armour

Thank you for adivise.

We can assume you have no problems with clear so you can drop blood rage, plague bearer and golem and get withering totems
Spoiler
"
_Alcatraz_ wrote:
"
psyerspective wrote:

-24m DPS
-7443 Evasion
-5.2k HP
-586 Armour

Thank you for adivise.
"
_Alcatraz_ wrote:

We can assume you have no problems with clear so you can drop blood rage, plague bearer and golem and get withering totems

Thank you for answer mate. Can you say withering totems gems ?
Since i had 300ex wasting away in my currency tab, i wanted to try out the ridiculously overpowered Herald-Guardian. Most of my poison BV-gear has already been sold, but if anyone is interested in those items, whisper me in game:

30ex

30ex

40ex

8M DPS
4.1k HP
2.7k evasion

I have about 10ex+ to play with.I'm using double cluster jewel, but I'm open to using 1, considering grobs was able to hit 44m and get fairly decent tanky with it. My goal is 25m DPS, with enough life and defenses to do most of the content. Open to suggestions,Thank you very much.

POB: https://pastebin.com/aYgF9Dy8
I can not get the PoB (either of them) to work. I have the fork set up and updated, but when I import link to the pastebin I get (for https://pastebin.com/VDZYPYWd) error
invalid tree link (unknown version number 141284767)

A different number for the other link.. please help

Um, NEVER MIND... I was stupid and was clicking the wrong button to import.. was trying to import tree data.. not build.. OOPS
Last edited by magiccozmo on Apr 20, 2020, 1:16:39 AM
Still going strong in SSF.

After having beat Sirus 8, Uber Elder & Uber Atziri and still not having found a Binos yet, I tried my luck on a crusader base.

200 chance & scours later I got lucky!

:)

Overall damage is probably equal to (if not slightly lower) than Obliteration wands - I guess it is mostly due to delirium mobs having such high eHP and explosions helping clear a lot. However being able to use whirling blades is a reallz nice QOL.

Currently working on a i85 crusader base.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 20, 2020, 4:51:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info