[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Guys, how you calculate DPS? With POB?

There is something I don't understand. Some guys say they have like 20M DPS, but I enter their POB and his shaper dps is like 2M.

I have 6,2M shaper dps with enermy poisoned, shocked and 0 poison stacks. Is that my real DPS?
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Apr 21, 2020, 4:44:12 PM
"
Has anybody cleared simulacrum deathless with this build? I did simulacrum for the first time (ever, with any build) last night, and got to wave 18 deathless. Then I died a bunch of times from 18 to 20.
Spoiler

My simulacrum took place in Highgate, which has a layout of a long narrow strip in an arc around town. I did my best to keep all flasks and plague barrier up 100% of the time (plague barrier recharges in a snap when in a simulacrum mob), and would run from one end of the strip to the other, recasting whirling blades at each end where there were less enemies.

Looking for some tips, possible gear changes or skill changes for running hopefully deathless. In general I had to kill before being killed... wasn't taking many hits at all. Gear is below:

EDIT: I didn't show flasks but I'm using the standard 4 flasks plus a quicksilver with extra move speed and reduced charges used (I have removes bleeding on my life flask).

Maybe I should switch that quicksilver flask to a quartz flask with move speed and reduced charges used? I found that I did occasionally get stuck in mobs, nervous to lose too much movement speed though because it's part of how I survive.

I loved running it and would like to be able to do back to back simulacrum runs.

Have recorded a quick random run.
Unfortunately had double boss at wave 20 with extra damage, pen & multi proj. Died x1, but you get the idea... Keep moving & use a quartz flask & withering step to have phasing up the whole time.

Avoid the red exploding projectiles and the ground effects.
For the bosses, go into melee range and try and stand behind them while they do their static attacks.

https://youtu.be/ptYDcp75Snw

Edit - this is on SSF, so running some suboptimal gear, and not enough jewels. If you're in trade league you should be able to get better DPS.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 21, 2020, 6:00:43 PM
Can someone explain to me the point of the thread of hope?
"
Has anybody cleared simulacrum deathless with this build? I did simulacrum for the first time (ever, with any build) last night, and got to wave 18 deathless. Then I died a bunch of times from 18 to 20.

Hi, yes, I have done simulacrum deathless 3 times (I have done like 20). I usually die once or twice.
Also I have made deathless elder, shaper, uber elder, sirus 8 and cortex. So with this build you can do deathless all content I think.
Last edited by repekdusje1 on Apr 21, 2020, 4:40:14 PM
Last few waves of simulacrum are tough. Keep in mimd this build is evasion based, those builds get one shot here and there. You can always make your variant of this build tankier, MoM Apep/Divine Flash, even just Mistwall will make you tankier and less prone to oneshots. Significant amount of posts lately are about tankier versions, so if you hate one shots, check those versions out.

From my personal experience, Divine Flesh variant with Saffels Frame make simulacrum very easy ( mostly because a lot of added damage is elemental which is heavily mitigated with Divine Flesh keystone).
"
repekdusje1 wrote:

There is something I don't understand. Some guys say they have like 20M DPS, but I enter their POB and his shaper dps is like 2M.

I have 6,2M shaper dps with enermy poisoned, shocked and 0 poison stacks. Is that my real DPS?

check up flasks, check ur cluster jewels to be allocated, in config:
u have phasing
u have elusive
u have unholy might (if u do from jewel or flask)
u have unslaugh (if u do)
u have power charges (if u do from corrupted dagger)
u have fortify (if u have this gem)
poisons applied recently - 30.
virulence stacks - 30
enemy is shocked - 10
enemy is poisoned - 40

when i say 20mil dps, i say that for non-boss. for shaper it will be like 12 i think. not rly sure right now.
DPS:45M(Shapper)
Life:5356
Evasion:7832
Amour:571

Only 1 Dagger with Atzriri's Reflection + Double Circle Of Nostalgia Setup
With only 1 cluster setup. All content deathless(Not Hogm)
PS:This is not budget.It is about 2, 2-5 mirror.

https://pastebin.com/FidGdCc4
Last edited by psyerspective on Apr 21, 2020, 9:35:55 PM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
repekdusje1 wrote:

check up flasks, check ur cluster jewels to be allocated, in config:
u have phasing
u have elusive
u have unholy might (if u do from jewel or flask)
u have unslaugh (if u do)
u have power charges (if u do from corrupted dagger)
u have fortify (if u have this gem)
poisons applied recently - 30.
virulence stacks - 30
enemy is shocked - 10
enemy is poisoned - 40

when i say 20mil dps, i say that for non-boss. for shaper it will be like 12 i think. not rly sure right now.

Ohhh okay, thank you!
Great build, just did Simulacrum one death ( got randomly stunned i think lol and died ) After wave 18 i literally just vortex'd in and out and stuff died to easily even Wave 20. Still working on a Explody/Additional Curse chest but so far everythings been a breeze :D
Guys, what is the consensus on using sand stance or skitterbots? I don't get it. Which one should I be using.

I am also using gentle touch gloves. Doesn't that already blind enemies? Why is gr0bbs using sand stance in his latest dual cluster video? should i recolor my diadem and slot in skitterbots?

Edit: Ah, for the lesser damage taken.
Last edited by aquasnow93 on Apr 21, 2020, 11:39:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info