[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Thanks for the build Gr0bbs, played from league start and used a slightly modified version to clear A8, 36/40, Uber Elder, Dual Boss Sim and all that jazz.

I didn't bother with Asenath and ran with a Bino's + Mistwall for some survivability. I ran Golden Rule + antivenom for chaos resist.

For clearing maps and sim, I would start with Sinvictas to get rampage buff going and then switch back to weapons and clear for 1k rampage stacks.

I tried to stack as many Wicked Palls and Circling Oblivions I could for Cluster jewels.

Very fun build and definitely would play it again.
Last edited by ZeroAim_Rain on Apr 21, 2020, 4:17:12 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi guys,

Just tried this build. This is most likely going to be my last build this league because I'm bored already.

Can anyone look at my EQ inside my profile (idk how to link them like you do) and tell me how to improve them? I only have about 15 ex left to spare. I looked at the large cluster jewel and it cost 10 ex. I'm not sure if that will be the right upgrade to get. Please help.

Additional question: should I drop Bino once I have asenath gentle touch gloves? Not sure on that regards. Thanks.

Thank you.

get to lvl 90, to have enough skill points.

start to getting slowly cluster jewels.

if u go for 2 cluster jewels setup then..

1. grim oath + malice large cluster with 9passives and 2 jewel sockets
2. grim oath + whatever else except touch of cruelty + with jewels sockets and 9 passives.
3. 3x or 4x circling oblivion + haermorrhage medium clusters for 4-5 passives and 1 jewel socket. pick those that have DoT damage. not fire/cold dot, but just DoT.
4. surging vitality small clusters for 3 passives.

this is pretty budget setup of clusters u can make, enough to double ur dps or even more.

when u hit 90, u will have enough points to make it to there, u just drop entirely scion area and spec points to cluster jewels.

Thank you I'll try my best to do this. In groob's pob, he has a end game cluster jewel pob. Do i follow that? Will BV feels weird and exhausting once i take out the skill effect duration node?
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
Hi guys,

Just tried this build. This is most likely going to be my last build this league because I'm bored already.

Can anyone look at my EQ inside my profile (idk how to link them like you do) and tell me how to improve them? I only have about 15 ex left to spare. I looked at the large cluster jewel and it cost 10 ex. I'm not sure if that will be the right upgrade to get. Please help.

Additional question: should I drop Bino once I have asenath gentle touch gloves? Not sure on that regards. Thanks.

Thank you.

get to lvl 90, to have enough skill points.

start to getting slowly cluster jewels.

if u go for 2 cluster jewels setup then..

1. grim oath + malice large cluster with 9passives and 2 jewel sockets
2. grim oath + whatever else except touch of cruelty + with jewels sockets and 9 passives.
3. 3x or 4x circling oblivion + haermorrhage medium clusters for 4-5 passives and 1 jewel socket. pick those that have DoT damage. not fire/cold dot, but just DoT.
4. surging vitality small clusters for 3 passives.

this is pretty budget setup of clusters u can make, enough to double ur dps or even more.

when u hit 90, u will have enough points to make it to there, u just drop entirely scion area and spec points to cluster jewels.

Thank you I'll try my best to do this. In groob's pob, he has a end game cluster jewel pob. Do i follow that? Will BV feels weird and exhausting once i take out the skill effect duration node?

i gave stats for cluster jewels that not minmax, but really good enough. and not BV duration will still fine, or be even better, because circling oblivion gives u durations, as well as wicked pall.

i have almost 11sec BV duration, which is more than using scion area all together, and yet i stil have a lot of dps.

personally having it at 9sec+ is already fine.
Has anybody cleared simulacrum deathless with this build? I did simulacrum for the first time (ever, with any build) last night, and got to wave 18 deathless. Then I died a bunch of times from 18 to 20.

My simulacrum took place in Highgate, which has a layout of a long narrow strip in an arc around town. I did my best to keep all flasks and plague barrier up 100% of the time (plague barrier recharges in a snap when in a simulacrum mob), and would run from one end of the strip to the other, recasting whirling blades at each end where there were less enemies.

Looking for some tips, possible gear changes or skill changes for running hopefully deathless. In general I had to kill before being killed... wasn't taking many hits at all. Gear is below:

EDIT: I didn't show flasks but I'm using the standard 4 flasks plus a quicksilver with extra move speed and reduced charges used (I have removes bleeding on my life flask).

Maybe I should switch that quicksilver flask to a quartz flask with move speed and reduced charges used? I found that I did occasionally get stuck in mobs, nervous to lose too much movement speed though because it's part of how I survive.

I loved running it and would like to be able to do back to back simulacrum runs.
Last edited by Shmoo11 on Apr 21, 2020, 10:29:26 AM
Hey!

I was doing my first simulacrum. I died on wave 18/19. I got super cocky and wasn't paying attention then my portal was too crowded to enter and move without dying. I did kill all the bosses that spawned.

I have asenath's and a chest piece that adds an additional curse. Assuming I don't make any bigger upgrades, should I be doing this run with 2x cold point or 1 cold point and 1 binos?
"
Hey!

I was doing my first simulacrum. I died on wave 18/19. I got super cocky and wasn't paying attention then my portal was too crowded to enter and move without dying. I did kill all the bosses that spawned.

I have asenath's and a chest piece that adds an additional curse. Assuming I don't make any bigger upgrades, should I be doing this run with 2x cold point or 1 cold point and 1 binos?

2 Simulacrum posts in a row! I'm not an expert, but I think that the asenath's removes the need for Binos. I'm dual wielding cold iron points but I'm havving issues with the last few waves as well and was wondering if maybe a shield would be of use...
For simalacrums.

I'm on SSF, so definitely suboptimal gear.
The trick is TO ALWAYS KEEP MOVING!

Bind withering step to your move button (mine is left click).
Use a Quartz & Quicksilver flask.

You want to always be elusive and phasing.
Also handy for re-entering the fight with a crowded portal.

Then spin up BVs, activate flasks and run through mobs. Rinse and repeat until everything is dead.

I've cleared all 11 Simalacrum I've run so far fully, including double bosses.
(Have had a few one shots though.)

Gear wise you want something that gives some AOE clear.

Either obliteration wands, explosion chest, asenaths or Binos. 1 is enough though.

If anyone is interested can probalby record a run tonight and upload it.

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Apr 21, 2020, 10:48:15 AM
did simu twice, both times i died to omniphobia because i still dont know what his abilities is, so it was mostly my mistake for running around him at close range.

my flask setup is: life flask antibleeding - onslaught movespeed - quicksilver antifreeze - coralito - phasing flask with curse immune.

so.. some conclusions about flask generally:

technically u can grab onlsaught on boots or even abyss jewel, but i just want more movespeed, so im using it, and i was lucky to buy a perfectly rolled one.

phasing - better to gain from flask i think? at least flask itself provides 10/10 dodge, which is nice, compared to other sources of phasing. also having phasing is essential for build, is it allows u to just run straight into packs without worrying about collision, especially its important on simu encounters, where amount of space in area is limited. this is not t16 summit map, u know, being stuck inside pack of mobs = death.

ideally boots with onslaught + cannot be frozen will free a spot in flasks. i could drop onslaught one, pick increased effect for quicksilver instead of freeze immune, and for dropped onslaught flask i could pick atziri flask, which will provide some nice dps boots, and also life leech during it, coupled with surging vitality + cwdt desecrate, i think this can work as great sustain for moments when 1shot attack, didnt actually 1shot u.

but well, i dont feel like i wanna do something like this, such boots and flask management will be more about minmax.

but yea if u are not a big fan of onlaught flask, then grab quartz and atziri, might help a bit there, just be sure to take care when u fight omniphobia or kosis, those seem hit pretty hard.
"
psyerspective wrote:
-Save your currency go for Asenath
-You should anoint your amulet Corruption (After Asenath Whisper of doom)
-You need level on Gems try to t13 t14 maps and take your exp.
-"Doom Cast" on passive tree more value against toxic strikes.
-You can connect your tree Herbalism to Constitution it will give you 2-3 more point.(Herbalistm to you your rare jewel +10 dex +10 str points you can check my tree how i connect)
-You dont need to link Plague Baerer+Blood Rage you can just link cwdtw with Steelskin ( Im using cwdtw level 3 + Immmortall Call 5)
-Make sure your withring steep always active you can use that skill left click.
-You need removes curse flask and you should get HP flask with instant recovery
(bubbling divine life flask of staunching)

Thanks so much for this! It helped get somewhat better, but I am no where near killing Catarina for example or t15/t16 maps for some reason.

These are my items now after some upgrades:

I also added a Watcher's Eye and changed my passive tree a bit, but can't get above lvl 88 because of my deaths during mapping.
"
Thanks so much for this! It helped get somewhat better, but I am no where near killing Catarina for example or t15/t16 maps for some reason.

These are my items now after some upgrades:

I also added a Watcher's Eye and changed my passive tree a bit, but can't get above lvl 88 because of my deaths during mapping.

Your Despair curse is not doing anything, Annoint your amulet with Whispers of Doom so you can apply another curse to work with the Asenath gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info