[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hey all :)

first off, thanks for this awesome guide, i've been having a blast since i started it some days ago !

I've some currency to spend and i wanted to know what can i do on my build to optimize it ? (i found that boss take some times to kill, i already killed sirus A8, shaper, UE with my character but i want to kill them faster).

Do i need to do something special to play with my HH ?

Thanks a lot for your time !
Done with the character

Tripple curse (showing off)

89% Chaos res, 82% elemental res (through timeless glorious vanity Xibaqua 50% ele dmg is taken as chaos at 89% resist, 50% as ele at 75% resist so average 82% mitigation)

up to 300% movement speed
onslaught on hit HOA nostalgia
60% ms smoke mine diadem
tailwin 35% ms

More damage mitigation - taste of hate, corrupted mistwall (89% chaos res 82% cold res)

Watchers eye malevolance + vitality 25hp per hit (not dying to delve darkness as long as mobs around and bv up)

Biggest pain in the ass was finding timeless jewel with wither on hit next to pain atunement, took well over 100 jewels.
uber elder, 100% delirious t16 fully juiced with alva missions that I can clear before timer ends (getting 100+ splinters on these)

Protip you can get double corrupted 6l carcass for 3-4ex I got mine for 3ex with +2 to bv and -50% crit dmg taken which makes the humble carcass a beast of a chest piece
Last edited by _Alcatraz_ on Apr 18, 2020, 3:12:59 PM
"
WhoMans wrote:
Is flesh and sand pointless since the unique gloves are giving us blind anyway? Does that mean we could swap it out for skitterbots or precision instead?

I have the same question as this man on Sand Stance + Asenath with blinding. Somehow Grobbs is still using Asenath + Flesh though.

Anyone knows?
Last edited by a6140223 on Apr 18, 2020, 4:10:28 PM
Loving the build but I seem to really struggle for life. I have life on all my gear but still only 3.3k :/

How do people do it?
"
a6140223 wrote:
"
WhoMans wrote:
Is flesh and sand pointless since the unique gloves are giving us blind anyway? Does that mean we could swap it out for skitterbots or precision instead?

I have the same question as this man on Sand Stance + Asenath with blinding. Somehow Grobbs is still using Asenath + Flesh though.

Anyone knows?

Well there's also this:

You take (9-11)% less Damage from Attacks from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance

If you're ok with losing that then I see no reason why you can't swap it out.
"
Wyldehunt wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:
"
WhoMans wrote:

Anyone knows?

Well there's also this:

You take (9-11)% less Damage from Attacks from Enemies that aren't nearby while in Sand Stance

If you're ok with losing that then I see no reason why you can't swap it out.

I see, thank you for answering that for me
"
_Alcatraz_ wrote:
Done with the character

89% Chaos res, 82% elemental res (through timeless glorious vanity Xibaqua 50% ele dmg is taken as chaos at 89% resist, 50% as ele at 75% resist so average 82% mitigation)

60% ms smoke mine diadem
tailwin 35% ms

More damage mitigation - taste of hate, corrupted mistwall (89% chaos res 82% cold res)

Watchers eye malevolance + vitality 25hp per hit (not dying to delve darkness as long as mobs around and bv up)

Biggest pain in the ass was finding timeless jewel with wither on hit next to pain atunement, took well over 100 jewels.
uber elder, 100% delirious t16 fully juiced with alva missions that I can clear before timer ends (getting 100+ splinters on these)

Protip you can get double corrupted 6l carcass for 3-4ex I got mine for 3ex with +2 to bv and -50% crit dmg taken which makes the humble carcass a beast of a chest piece

Your final version of build looks very cool and creative, gratz on it!
I've went Divine Flesh route too, but a bit different ( here is PoB https://pastebin.com/iZzcdx0e, I've edited Glorious Vanity so it shows all stats which are in game ).

Differences between your version:
1. Saffel's Frame instead of Mistwall ( only in hard maps thou, Binos + CIP for clearspeed ).
2. I'm not relying on Antivenom + Golden Rule to max out chaos resistance, I have max chaos resist in gear ( that's why I don't have Circle of Nostalgia and Asenath, it's hard to cap all of the resistances with those 2 items ).
2. No triple curse ( that is just extremely expensive ), no Smoke Mine setup ( no gem slots ), Atziri's Step instead of tailwind boots ( because I'm too poor for great tailwind boots ).
3. Lvl 21 Enduring Cry, annointed Battle Cry and CWDT Immortal Call setup. This gives me very nice regen, 3 endurance charges most of the time and 3+ seconds of some sweet physical mitigation on each CWDT proc ( and some elemental mitigation too ).

4. Watcher's Eye with flask charge on crit with lvl 1 Precision for flask charge sustain on bosses without adds ( looking at you, Sirus ).

I'm extremely tanky ( Simulacrums and most of the juiced maps are joke to my defenses ), but my clear speed is surely slower than yours ( no explosions + slower MS ). Tailwind boots would add me some nice MS thou, that's my next target for upgrade.

Quick question.
Is it worth getting a Watchers Eye with the mod:
"
Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence
SyntaxTError
"
_Alcatraz_ wrote:
Done with the character

60% ms smoke mine diadem
tailwin 35% ms

How does the vitality +25hp work? I cannot see vitality in your setup.
"
_Alcatraz_ wrote:
Done with the character

60% ms smoke mine diadem
tailwin 35% ms

Would you have a PoB?
Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info