[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
"
Additional curse on chest means you can drop the annointed 'Whispers of Doom' and replace it with 'Corruption'. The explosions also make the clear super buttery smooth, but isn't completely necessary while still running Asenath's

I'm a bit confused. I can't find where else he mentions the annointed whispers of doom in the guide?

Gear-Section, under "Body armor". It's part of the endgame gear-setup, and you need +1 curse only if you have Asenath's, corrupted gloves with curse on hit implicit or influenced ring with curse on hit-mod.
"
Gear-Section, under "Body armor". It's part of the endgame gear-setup, and you need +1 curse only if you have Asenath's, corrupted gloves with curse on hit implicit or influenced ring with curse on hit-mod.

I guess my question is where else does he mention needing the additional curse mod in the guide? If I buy asenath's this means I need a ring with whispers of doom? Because of the blasphemy curse right?
You may have already answered this but are you a fan of using the witch fires brew potion? Gives evasion, more dt, and lvl 21 despair freeing up an aura spot.
"
"

I guess my question is where else does he mention needing the additional curse mod in the guide? If I buy asenath's this means I need a ring with whispers of doom? Because of the blasphemy curse right?

You use blasphemy/despair. Which is a curse. Assenath gloves provide temp chains curse on hit. But without a +1 curse somewhere, they will not proc because you are already cursing.

Easiest is to anoint whispers of doom on amulet. Used to be 2ex, but price has gone down on it.
Last edited by Coach_S on Apr 17, 2020, 9:18:28 PM
"
Xatan0815 wrote:
Something like

30% increased Despair Curse Effect
or
Blade Vortex has +3% to Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade

are best DPS options, so far which I could find. And QoL would be
24% increased Blade Vortex Area of Effect
or
30% increased Blade Vortex Duration

I put in the Inc Spell damage into my POB but it didnt show any DPS increase.

Concerning your last sentence:
I also noticed that my poison damage does not increase on my ig character sheet when equipping Cold Irons with spell damage corruption. Just the initial hit damage gets scaled; the wiki says that base poison damage is 20% of the initial hit (phys and chaos damage), so why doesnt it ?

Another question: Did someone craft faster poison/tailwind boots ? I guess just spamming chaos and praying is the way to go ? Maybe the speed fossils (+poison fossil, which unfortunately blocks a resistance - which on the other hand gives more room for tailwind, hmmm) ? i cannot merge two hunter boots with an awakaner orb, or can i ?
Guys better run 2x cold iron with 50+ dmg multipler or 1 50+ dmg second chance for unholy might?
"
Czajkus wrote:
Guys better run 2x cold iron with 50+ dmg multipler or 1 50+ dmg second chance for unholy might?

We already have unholy might from cluster jewels.

I'm currently running one dmg and one power charge, which does come out on top while the charges stay up. Depends on the situation they can drop off though so I'm not sure which is better overall, but you save a lot going the power charge route.
"
Pademo wrote:

Another question: Did someone craft faster poison/tailwind boots ? I guess just spamming chaos and praying is the way to go ? Maybe the speed fossils (+poison fossil, which unfortunately blocks a resistance - which on the other hand gives more room for tailwind, hmmm) ? i cannot merge two hunter boots with an awakaner orb, or can i ?

You can always try to craft it like i did: Use one scouring, one alteration and get Tailwind on boots :-D

But seriously, chaos-spamming is the worst and most expensive way. Use alt-spamming, then buy an Imprint-Beast (or more), use an Regal Orb and annull or use the imprint to restore the magic item. Rinse and Repeat until you get awesome stats. There's a reason why good tailwind-boots are insanely expensive.

my current gear , any improvements? i am thinking to change my belt with the a stygian vise hunter influ.. life almost 5.1k resistance capped and looking promising, i am gonna try sirus A8
Last edited by tokajero on Apr 18, 2020, 5:57:15 PM
Why would you use dirty techniques as the dps annointment instead of corruption? Is it overall better oil r are there some stipulations involved?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info