[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Is it good ench for us or not?
Something like

30% increased Despair Curse Effect
or
Blade Vortex has +3% to Critical Strike Multiplier for each blade

are best DPS options, so far which I could find. And QoL would be
24% increased Blade Vortex Area of Effect
or
30% increased Blade Vortex Duration

I put in the Inc Spell damage into my POB but it didnt show any DPS increase.
Last edited by Xatan0815 on Apr 17, 2020, 5:12:23 AM
"
Slanco wrote:
Hi need some help.. why im allways dying?
often mobs oneshot me.. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slanco/characters what can i change for sustain?

greetz

In addition, "Malevolence has 15% reduced mana reservation" would be ok too, then you could fit in another aura. FaS, Malevolence, Skitterbots and HoA.
"

In addition, "Malevolence has 15% reduced mana reservation" would be ok too, then you could fit in another aura. FaS, Malevolence, Skitterbots and HoA.

You can already do all of those with enlighten. That helm enchant isn't helpful at all.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"

You can already do all of those with enlighten. That helm enchant isn't helpful at all.

Did i write that it would be the best enchant? It's still an "ok"-enchant, since you'd need enlighten level 4 without that enchant. Enlighten 4 is still at 2.5ex. Reading through the pages here, most ppl here don't have too much currency, and if they run the lab themselves and get that enchant first, it would still be "ok", especially considering the chance of getting another useful DPS-enchant.

So, Enlighten 3 costs ~15c, Enlighten 4 costs 2.5ex. That helm enchant closes the +1 gap, so it's worth 2.4ex by my math.

If you have fun running Uber-Lab and want a good helmet enchant, then by all means - ignore the Mana reduce enchant. It's really not that good.

For me, Uberlab-runs are just pain in the ass. Every season, i'll do maybe 4 or 5 of them and take the first useful enchant i get. The time you waste in there is put to better use doing juiced maps, farming currency and then just buying the item with the right enchant.
"
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"

Did i write that it would be the best enchant? It's still an "ok"-enchant, since you'd need enlighten level 4 without that enchant. Enlighten 4 is still at 2.5ex. Reading through the pages here, most ppl here don't have too much currency, and if they run the lab themselves and get that enchant first, it would still be "ok", especially considering the chance of getting another useful DPS-enchant.

So, Enlighten 3 costs ~15c, Enlighten 4 costs 2.5ex. That helm enchant closes the +1 gap, so it's worth 2.4ex by my math.

If you have fun running Uber-Lab and want a good helmet enchant, then by all means - ignore the Mana reduce enchant. It's really not that good.

For me, Uberlab-runs are just pain in the ass. Every season, i'll do maybe 4 or 5 of them and take the first useful enchant i get. The time you waste in there is put to better use doing juiced maps, farming currency and then just buying the item with the right enchant.

i thought enlighten3 works too?
Helm with 90% Mana multiplier + Enlighten 3 (+1) which gives 88% mana multiplier:

Malevolence (50) + Skitterbots (35) + Herald of Agony (25) = 110% Mana
110 * .9 * .88 = 87.12 = 88% mana reserved. So not enough mana for FaS or Aspect, unless use another form of reduced mana reserved in addition.
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
psyerspective wrote:

Finally got something better than asenath.

PS: Hate asenath

Those are better how? I see no explode or blind.

I will get explode to my chest. I just gave up blind for;

-27 Lvl despair(its 26 now when i got my awakened blas level 6 it will be 27)
-Withering step 23
-Plague Baerar 23
-%12 maximum life
-%30 fire and lightning resist(its important for me because im using Dual Cirle Setup)
-Temproral chains level 11(This is the most important because Asesant level 10)
-Spells crit 0.75
-Attack crit 0.75(This is not important)
-Armour 340 Es 67(Asenath only give 42 es)

When i change the Aseanath with this in PoB +2m dps.
Last edited by psyerspective on Apr 17, 2020, 4:01:20 PM
Hi Guys,
wondering if it's worth to change my current Sporeguard. Looking for something with additional curse with the highest resistances to release my two-stone ring and change it to second nostalgia. Is it worth considering?

Also it's worth changing my CIP with Unholy might to something another or just second CIP + damage over time.

Because of the rarity and high price of Watcher's Eye is there another mod that I can use with malevolence?
"
Additional curse on chest means you can drop the annointed 'Whispers of Doom' and replace it with 'Corruption'. The explosions also make the clear super buttery smooth, but isn't completely necessary while still running Asenath's

I'm a bit confused. I can't find where else he mentions the annointed whispers of doom in the guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info