[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Hello very nice guide. I helped Alira on the bandit quest before finding your guide. Did i fuck up?
"
koladero wrote:
Hello very nice guide. I helped Alira on the bandit quest before finding your guide. Did i fuck up?

Nah, if you're still leveling, Alira is probably the best just for the sake of making res capping easier.

Then when you're done just do the vendor recipe of 20 regret orbs and a onyx amulet to change your bandit reward.
Thanks for the help. I didn't even know there is a recipe for that
My vaal blade vortex stacks slower than the regular blade vortex gem. Anyone have any idea why?

If i put vaal blade vortex in my 6 llink setup I get 1 stack at a time and have to cast it 10 times to get the 10 stacks. If i switch to regular blade vortex gem I get 2 (?) stacks at a time and reach 10 stacks much faster.
would a headhunter work with this build?
"
Truppensturm wrote:
My vaal blade vortex stacks slower than the regular blade vortex gem. Anyone have any idea why?

If i put vaal blade vortex in my 6 llink setup I get 1 stack at a time and have to cast it 10 times to get the 10 stacks. If i switch to regular blade vortex gem I get 2 (?) stacks at a time and reach 10 stacks much faster.

You can't "stack" vaal blade vortex-blades. Vaal Skills are used with souls gained from killed mobs or hit rares / uniques. If you have a Vaal Blade Vortex-gem, you can put the Blade Vortex and Vaal Blade Vortex-skill onto your skill bar. Use normal Blade Vortex, and as soon as you have enough souls (the icon changes), use Vaal Blade Vortex if there are enough mobs around, or vs a boss.

"
tomgold231 wrote:
would a headhunter work with this build?

Sure, but you should switch from Cold Iron Point Dagger to another weapon, since with CIP you only deal non-elemental damage. Many buffs you get via Headhunter give you additional elemental damage, so you would miss out on a lot of dmg. Still viable with CIP though, you'd still gain all the HP, ES, physical / chaos dmg-mods and stuff.

Finally got something better than asenath.

PS: Hate asenath
"
psyerspective wrote:

Finally got something better than asenath.

PS: Hate asenath

Those are better how? I see no explode or blind.
Hi need some help.. why im allways dying?
often mobs oneshot me.. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Slanco/characters what can i change for sustain?

greetz
Why is the unreserved mana negative on pob? Is it just a bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info