[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
tffiad wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:
What's everyone using to check DPS?

I kept hearing people saying shaper DPS up to a couple millions, but with my current gear shaper DPS is only 0.5 millions, and the only upgrade I can think of next is Asenath + additional curse of temporal chain? Surely Temporal Chain wouldn't increase my DPS by double?

Have I set up my PoB wrong (ie without knowing how to set up curses) in anyway or does it automatically set it up for you?

onslaught, fortify, elusive, phasing, 15 withered stacks, enemy shocked 10%, 40 stacks of poison, 30 virulence stacks, 40 stacks of poison applied recently, booss - shaper, activate all ur flask, after importing tree check for cluster jewels, they maybe not allocated there, allocate manually. if u have thread of hope just add it via item tab again, and replace imported one, with new one which u created, then go to tree and allocated respective passives in very large ring. BV 10 stacks.

all that said is to pob fork.

I just have one question:
Why is every1 putting 40 stacks of poison applied recently? At 10 BV stacks you hit 7.5 times per second and recently is for 4 seconds, 7.5*4 = 30. So 30 should be best case scenario for single target ( I put 25 in my PoB to be a bit more realistic ). Am I missing something?
"
DavorMarin wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:

I kept hearing people saying shaper DPS up to a couple millions, but with my current gear shaper DPS is only 0.5 millions, and the only upgrade I can think of next is Asenath + additional curse of temporal chain? Surely Temporal Chain wouldn't increase my DPS by double?

Have I set up my PoB wrong (ie without knowing how to set up curses) in anyway or does it automatically set it up for you?

onslaught, fortify, elusive, phasing, 15 withered stacks, enemy shocked 10%, 40 stacks of poison, 30 virulence stacks, 40 stacks of poison applied recently, booss - shaper, activate all ur flask, after importing tree check for cluster jewels, they maybe not allocated there, allocate manually. if u have thread of hope just add it via item tab again, and replace imported one, with new one which u created, then go to tree and allocated respective passives in very large ring. BV 10 stacks.

Why is every1 putting 40 stacks of poison applied recently? At 10 BV stacks you hit 7.5 times per second and recently is for 4 seconds, 7.5*4 = 30. So 30 should be best case scenario for single target ( I put 25 in my PoB to be a bit more realistic ). Am I missing something?

mistake. poison applied recently 30, poisons on enemy 40.
"
a6140223 wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:

It's exactly what you said, the PoB didn't import the cluster jewel I put in. Once I put in cluster jewel, and changed the poison stack to 40 the shaper is 1.5mil without playing with other stuff.

Thank you for replying, at least I know I'm on the right track.

BtW, what's people's opinion on Asenath + Additional Curse vs Exploding Chest? I feel like with exploding chest mobs are popping smoothly, not sure how much the extra temporal chain from Asenath will add to the gameplay.

for me asenath vs explosive chest was only economical difference. i bought explosive for myself for 8ex while ago, when asenath gloves was 12ex worth + around 1.5ex to annoint whispers of doom.

i just picked cheaper option

Thank you again for replying. Now that you are using Asenath, are you still running sand stance from flesh/stone? Seems the blinding part is already in Asenath's curse effect.
Last edited by a6140223 on Apr 16, 2020, 8:07:09 AM
"
a6140223 wrote:

Thank you again for replying. Now that you are using Asenath, are you still running sand stance from flesh/stone? Seems the blinding part is already in Asenath's curse effect.

since i dont have asenath, im using sand stance. as for explosions i feel fine with my chest, and i have no plans for buying asenath.

sad point of this, is that currently im runing as auras; malevolence, herald of agony, depsair, flesh and stone. i have no mana for skitterbots.

this can be fixed by getting 8%more mana reserve. or getting a helm with proper enchant. or using enlighten, that way must socket flesh and stone to other item.

usually i use skitterbots only on bosses (sirus/guards/elderslayers), just to phase them faster and not deal with annoying mechanics.

during mapping im running with flesh and stone for safety.
"
DavorMarin wrote:

Vaal BV will also apply poisons, thus doubling them. And if you use the golden rule version, it will also use the poisons applied to yourself. So potentially up to 120 poisons applied recently on single target.
for effective dps u can count plague bearer. fitting golden rule to original build, will result in some hp lose, as u replace hp small cluster jewel with antivenom.
Is flesh and sand pointless since the unique gloves are giving us blind anyway? Does that mean we could swap it out for skitterbots or precision instead?

I dont use plague bearer (honestly dont feel like I need it, wither stacks and vaal BV is enough to instant phase shaper), and I rarely use blood rage as sometimes I feel like it can get me in sticky situations, especially when you need to weapon swap to deactivate it.

I have a watcher's eye with malevolence faster ailment damage and Vitality LoH rolls. So my aura setup now is lvl 4 Enlighten with Malevolence, Vitality and HoA in helm, Despair (with blasphemy) in gloves, and then Flesh and stone in my boots.

What would be the best setup? Trying to find a decent way to fit in ES leech as maps with 70% less recovery can be annoying when I only have 500ES without giving up too much life. Not sure whether to drop one of the small wheels that offer the least dps, and pick up some nodes in Ethereal Feast, or swap out a Fettle cluster for a faster ES recovery/ES leech cluster, but then I would lose about 400 life dropping me from 5.2k to 4.8k
Just want to say thanks for the build guide. I haven't touched Blade Vortex in years and never a poison one. One of the reasons I stopped was because I didn't like standing still an recasting blade stacks but now with unleash it's so much better.

Even being only partly into the gearing process this build has been very smooth. I'm saving up for some of the more expensive items currently but I can already see how absolutely silly the damage for this build is going to be especially with cluster jewels. The survival is perfectly fine for me and I'm really loving the kind of "hit and run" play style with whirling through packs an letting bino prolif do the work.

Anyway, loving the build! So thank you again for making/up keeping the guide.

Great build! But I have a problem with pob. Program just crushes when i'm trying to change item set? I'm using POB fork.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info