[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Choaslly wrote:
What about a Dendrobate for a chest item? seems to a decent chest piece and not too expensive

Its great until you have the ex to buy an endgame rare chest
What's everyone using to check DPS?

I kept hearing people saying shaper DPS up to a couple millions, but with my current gear shaper DPS is only 0.5 millions, and the only upgrade I can think of next is Asenath + additional curse of temporal chain? Surely Temporal Chain wouldn't increase my DPS by double?

Have I set up my PoB wrong (ie without knowing how to set up curses) in anyway or does it automatically set it up for you?
"
a6140223 wrote:

I kept hearing people saying shaper DPS up to a couple millions, but with my current gear shaper DPS is only 0.5 millions, and the only upgrade I can think of next is Asenath + additional curse of temporal chain? Surely Temporal Chain wouldn't increase my DPS by double?

Have I set up my PoB wrong (ie without knowing how to set up curses) in anyway or does it automatically set it up for you?

Do you use LocalIdentity Path of Building fork?
"
a6140223 wrote:

onslaught, fortify, elusive, phasing, 15 withered stacks, enemy shocked 10%, 40 stacks of poison, 30 virulence stacks, 40 stacks of poison applied recently, booss - shaper, activate all ur flask, after importing tree check for cluster jewels, they maybe not allocated there, allocate manually. if u have thread of hope just add it via item tab again, and replace imported one, with new one which u created, then go to tree and allocated respective passives in very large ring. BV 10 stacks.

all that said is to pob fork.
Hi,

i don't found what node you take with : thread of hope ?
Can you list them please ?

I don't understand why you up chaos damage ?
The build does poison damage and not chaos damage ?

Please help me i dont understand english very well so it's difficult to all understand.
But i love your build ...
"
lemaitrejo wrote:
Hi,

i don't found what node you take with : thread of hope ?
Can you list them please ?

I don't understand why you up chaos damage ?
The build does poison damage and not chaos damage ?

Please help me i dont understand english very well so it's difficult to all understand.
But i love your build ...

revenge of the hunted, heart of oak, swift venoms, hunter's gambit.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
a6140223 wrote:

onslaught, fortify, elusive, phasing, 15 withered stacks, enemy shocked 10%, 40 stacks of poison, 30 virulence stacks, 40 stacks of poison applied recently, booss - shaper, activate all ur flask, after importing tree check for cluster jewels, they maybe not allocated there, allocate manually. if u have thread of hope just add it via item tab again, and replace imported one, with new one which u created, then go to tree and allocated respective passives in very large ring. BV 10 stacks.

all that said is to pob fork.

It's exactly what you said, the PoB didn't import the cluster jewel I put in. Once I put in cluster jewel, and changed the poison stack to 40 the shaper is 1.5mil without playing with other stuff.

Thank you for replying, at least I know I'm on the right track.

BtW, what's people's opinion on Asenath + Additional Curse vs Exploding Chest? I feel like with exploding chest mobs are popping smoothly, not sure how much the extra temporal chain from Asenath will add to the gameplay.
these 4 node are not in the sight of the jewel :thread of hope
So you cannot take these without connected them...
Oh sorry i see the jewel has : very large modifier and it doesn't work with pob : the circle show isn't very large...

Thanx for the help : i understand better.
Nvm!
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 16, 2020, 4:47:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info