[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

This build works fine at the start of league without any currency. Cap resists, get life where you can, get 2 Obliteration wands for faster mapping and start farming currency.
"
Tsyfer wrote:
Hey guys I'm currently leveling with this build. I'm lvl 76 right now, dps is good but my survivability is horrible. I'm at 3.5k life...
Where am i wrong with my gear or my skill tree?
My profil is public. Thanks

gearwise u ok, i assume most of changes u can make is tweaking skill tree and starting to use cluster jewels. also thread of hope with very large radius will help too, u will allocated 2 good HP nodes.

for cluster jewels refer to original post cluster jewel setup. its by no means says everything u need to know.

if u lacking some currency - dont pick circling oblivion + wasting affliction, yesterday it was 100c. u can pick circling oblivion + haemorrhage, which is like 10c or so, and it still provides some nice dps at low cost.

as for hp, all ur hp u stack in small cluster jewels - pick 3passives small jewels with 4% maximum life and surging vitality notable. they a at affordable price. ideally u want to have fettle notable instead on surging vitality as it gives more hp, but those are more pricey, and at early stage of leveling having surging vitality may fell better because it helps u with sustain.

approx amount of chaos needed to setup it i think about 300c, may be less, depends from how lucky u are.

3.5k hp for 76lvl is pretty normal, with higher level ur base hp will increase.

some minor upgrade to gear can work too, like picking 71+ hp ring and stygian vies with 80-90hp+ hp, u can socket abyss jewel with 30+hp to it also. but those are not that important as cluster jewels
Never played BV before. Started this league as an arc-miner, since i knew him from last league - VERY budget-friendly, high dmg and fast clear speed. But the nerf to pyroclast mine was too much, and i didn't like the playstyle with delirium. Plan was to switch to BV anyway, but i speeded that plan up. Think i switched on day 3 or 4.

As said, 5-10ex within the first days have nothing to do with lucky drops. It's a bit off topic, so i put spoiler tags around it

Spoiler

- get premium stash tabs if you don't already have them, for selling stuff. 5 should be enough, quad tabs are pretty handy though
- Use "Set exact price on all items" for each tab, being 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c and the fifth maybe individually priced for really good drops

Day 1 (league start at 9pm for me)
- level up to blood aquaducts, farm tabula and maybe finish act 10

Day 2
- as s soon as you start mapping (day 2), throw everything that you can't use but that looks kinda useful in one of those tabs. Especially if they got decent resistances on them. I personally avoid most weapons except maybe for wands. Not really a melee-player, so i don't know much about which stats are good. Also, weapons take away a lot of space
- always have a look at the exchange ratio from chaos to ex. It changes on the first days, within 30 minutes
- as soon as you got enough chaos (~40 to 50c on day 2), trade it for an ex. Rinse and Repeat

Day 3
- slowly stop selling stuff for 1c. Not worth the time / effort
- keep trading your c for ex, start looking for good build enabling gear

Day 4:
- stop selling stuff for 2c.

Day 5:
Stop selling stuff for less than 5c. A simple alched map should be cleared with a decent build within 5 minutes, which is almost as long as it takes for some trades to finish... but you make more currency from the map than from the trade.

Also: Don't forget to trade your jewellers orb + fusings for chaos, which you can in return trade for ex. Keep a little stash of them, sell the rest. You won't be six-linking anything anytime soon anyway, but the high currency players will, and they have enough currency to pay a decent amount of chaos, especially for bulksales (don't trade in 10 fusings each time you got them... once or twice per day is enough)

Edit: Forgot one important detail. Have a well organised hideout. Sounds weird, but have short ways between your waypoint, map device, stash tab and always have an NPC near your stash tab to sell stuff.

Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Apr 15, 2020, 7:29:49 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Tsyfer wrote:
Hey guys I'm currently leveling with this build. I'm lvl 76 right now, dps is good but my survivability is horrible. I'm at 3.5k life...

gearwise u ok, i assume most of changes u can make is tweaking skill tree and starting to use cluster jewels. also thread of hope with very large radius will help too, u will allocated 2 good HP nodes.

for cluster jewels refer to original post cluster jewel setup. its by no means says everything u need to know.

if u lacking some currency - dont pick circling oblivion + wasting affliction, yesterday it was 100c. u can pick circling oblivion + haemorrhage, which is like 10c or so, and it still provides some nice dps at low cost.

as for hp, all ur hp u stack in small cluster jewels - pick 3passives small jewels with 4% maximum life and surging vitality notable. they a at affordable price. ideally u want to have fettle notable instead on surging vitality as it gives more hp, but those are more pricey, and at early stage of leveling having surging vitality may fell better because it helps u with sustain.

approx amount of chaos needed to setup it i think about 300c, may be less, depends from how lucky u are.

some minor upgrade to gear can work too, like picking 71+ hp ring and stygian vies with 80-90hp+ hp, u can socket abyss jewel with 30+hp to it also. but those are not that important as cluster jewels

Thanks for the advice. I juste bought a large cluster with touch of cruelty, wicked pall and grim oath for 80c.
I still have a pretty good budget yet (approx 16ex), I will go for the thread of hope also.
Let me ask again, could you please tell me more about Apep wand and how it works with this setup?

I build this character yesterday and got all I have on my profile. Being randomly one shot is something that I want to avoid. Kosis at 100% delirium is a pain in the ass. Still improving my bossing skills.

I spoke at discord with build admins, they are great to be honest, and together we came to the conclusion that my bossing practice/mechanic is shit and I have to get used to this kind of build and improve myself. I agree, this is my second season and I have to learn a lot.

And now time to few questions:
Just wondering if there is any other weapon instead of CIP with Unholy Might I can use? Or should I just looking for another increased damage over time?

Got Watcher's Eye with Damaging Ailments while affected by Malevolence, what additional mod should I look for?

Is there anything I can do to improve my sustain against bosses? Or anything is missing in my tree or items.

Because I never craft anything before, just theory to have a good chest with an additional curse and crit first I have to:
- find any chest with a required with just single influence and good implicit and highest possible item level
- second chest with another influenced mod I want to transfer. It has to be single influenced mod as well
- use awakened orb on item I want to transfer to my base
- pray to have just 2 prefixes with both mods, right?
- use exalt to freeze prefixes and roll suffixes
- repeat above until I find something good
- add last prefix from bench - life I guess

Is that correct?

Sorry for long post but I'm a newbie and trying to understand how it works. DOn't know if it's better to craft or just buy something on the market. Because of high res rolls on chest I can do something with my boots as well to release my rare ring for another nostalgia
"
Tsyfer wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Tsyfer wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I juste bought a large cluster with touch of cruelty, wicked pall and grim oath for 80c.
I still have a pretty good budget yet (approx 16ex), I will go for the thread of hope also.

with 16ex just follow OP build with double cluster, its like 4x times more than enough to make it to there. with that u might have 4k+ hp. im at 93lvl and i have 4600hp with double cluster setup, could make it up with 4900~ or even a almost 5k if ill use fettle instead of surging vitality everywhere.

at this point u will have something like 15mil+ dps, which will be enough to instakill derilium mobs even on t15, so most if time u might be pretty safe.

dpswise future updates for u is taking corrupted CIP, original post has it too.
"
Never played BV before. Started this league as an arc-miner, since i knew him from last league - VERY budget-friendly, high dmg and fast clear speed. But the nerf to pyroclast mine was too much, and i didn't like the playstyle with delirium. Plan was to switch to BV anyway, but i speeded that plan up. Think i switched on day 3 or 4.

As said, 5-10ex within the first days have nothing to do with lucky drops. It's a bit off topic, so i put spoiler tags around it

Spoiler

- get premium stash tabs if you don't already have them, for selling stuff. 5 should be enough, quad tabs are pretty handy though
- Use "Set exact price on all items" for each tab, being 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c and the fifth maybe individually priced for really good drops

Day 1 (league start at 9pm for me)
- level up to blood aquaducts, farm tabula and maybe finish act 10

Day 2
- as s soon as you start mapping (day 2), throw everything that you can't use but that looks kinda useful in one of those tabs. Especially if they got decent resistances on them. I personally avoid most weapons except maybe for wands. Not really a melee-player, so i don't know much about which stats are good. Also, weapons take away a lot of space
- always have a look at the exchange ratio from chaos to ex. It changes on the first days, within 30 minutes
- as soon as you got enough chaos (~40 to 50c on day 2), trade it for an ex. Rinse and Repeat

Day 3
- slowly stop selling stuff for 1c. Not worth the time / effort
- keep trading your c for ex, start looking for good build enabling gear

Day 4:
- stop selling stuff for 2c.

Day 5:
Stop selling stuff for less than 5c. A simple alched map should be cleared with a decent build within 5 minutes, which is almost as long as it takes for some trades to finish... but you make more currency from the map than from the trade.

Also: Don't forget to trade your jewellers orb + fusings for chaos, which you can in return trade for ex. Keep a little stash of them, sell the rest. You won't be six-linking anything anytime soon anyway, but the high currency players will, and they have enough currency to pay a decent amount of chaos, especially for bulksales (don't trade in 10 fusings each time you got them... once or twice per day is enough)

Edit: Forgot one important detail. Have a well organised hideout. Sounds weird, but have short ways between your waypoint, map device, stash tab and always have an NPC near your stash tab to sell stuff.

thanks for those trading tips, this will extremely useful for me in next league.
hey guys, any survival tips? i've got most of the necessary gear, double cluster jewel etc., but i just die all the time. half the time is the skill, sure, but not 100% of the time. i got to a point where i can't get pass level 91. any tips?
"
enjoythejuice wrote:
hey guys, any survival tips? i've got most of the necessary gear, double cluster jewel etc., but i just die all the time. half the time is the skill, sure, but not 100% of the time. i got to a point where i can't get pass level 91. any tips?

What is killing you? Delirium? Just never stop running if so.
What about a Dendrobate for a chest item? seems to a decent chest piece and not too expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info