[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

So I made the switch to the double cluster and it feels great! I lost 350hp in the process, but I die a LOT less - I was stuck on lvl95 for a week, but just now I hit 96 with only one death (was at 0% xp when I switched). I guess things can't kill you when they die so fast! Have done multiple sirus 8 and 20/20 simac deathless.

Currently at 42.5 mil shaper dps (113.4mil normal enemy!)

Build is incredible but I want more! I have farmed up 65ex, not sure where I should spend it? Is tailwind that good? I don't think I need more speed, since we often have to slow down to kill delirum mobs that spawn. I like the 6% dodge on my boots too, which would probably be lost in the change. Although 10% poison faster does sound very nice for boots...

Could also aim for double circle rings, but would be very tricky to manage resist as well as have an open suffix for spider (since resists are suffixes).

My current resists are:

Fire: 141%
Cold: 118%
Lightning: 115%

Which sounds huge, but without my ring they are:

Fire: 103%
Cold: 99%
Lightning: 23%

I need lightning from the ring so much, so the first step might be a new chest with more lightning resist? I think that is what is holding me back.

My gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 13, 2020, 9:17:07 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
So I made the switch to the double cluster and it feels great! I lost 350hp in the process, but I die a LOT less - I was stuck on lvl95 for a week, but just now I hit 96 with only one death (was at 0% xp when I switched). I guess things can't kill you when they die so fast! Have done multiple sirus 8 and 20/20 simac deathless.

Currently at 42.5 mil shaper dps (113.4mil normal enemy!)

Build is incredible but I want more! I have farmed up 65ex, not sure where I should spend it? Is tailwind that good? I don't think I need more speed, since we often have to slow down to kill delirum mobs that spawn. I like the 6% dodge on my boots too, which would probably be lost in the change. Although 10% poison faster does sound very nice for boots...

Could also aim for double circle rings, but would be very tricky to manage resist as well as have an open suffix for spider (since resists are suffixes).

My current resists are:

Fire: 141%
Cold: 118%
Lightning: 115%

Which sounds huge, but without my ring they are:

Fire: 103%
Cold: 99%
Lightning: 23%

I need lightning from the ring so much, so the first step might be a new chest with more lightning resist? I think that is what is holding me back.

My gear:
Spoiler

Get a Diadem with Lighting res and chaos res they are dirt cheap now and a Jewel with 24 lightning res in your belt that should help. Also get a cold iron with power charge on crit implicit for more dps rather than having 2 dot ones
Power charge is less dps than dot according to pob?

I need the str from Diade though. I could get str on cluster jewels maybe, but then I can get lightning res there too.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 14, 2020, 1:33:26 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:

I need the str from Diade though. I could get str on cluster jewels maybe, but then I can get lightning res there too.

Make sure you tick powercharges in the config settings and untick it when u have 2 dot cold irons when comparing shld net 6-800k more dps based on your pob
Last edited by Rezechs on Apr 14, 2020, 1:53:28 AM
"
Rezechs wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Make sure you tick powercharges in the config settings and untick it when u have 2 dot cold irons when comparing shld net 6-800k more dps based on your pob

Hrm you are correct it does come out a bit ahead.

Just picked up this to play with:

I ran a pit of chimera and did notice that the dot dropped off in the boss right a bit. Keeps up throughout the normal mapping experience. Will keep seeing how it goes.

My dps is a little bit below what I thought though as I still had 5 frenzy charges applied, while the new build only has 3. Still 40.6mil shaper, where you don't have frenzy charges anyway I suppose! 36.2mil without any.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Apr 14, 2020, 3:26:16 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
mefistofx wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

from 95lvl exp curve goes crazy, it will take a bit more time and effort to level to 97, thats why most players stop at 95.

u dont need to make new char if u wanna kill all bandits. check wiki for that, u still exchange alira to kill all if u want to.

I'm very patience, playing my flicker I died maybe 2-3 times during 93->94 and just one 95-96. I try to avoid big bosses and take map mods I liked to push delirum fast. As well some delving but think this VB is more squishy and can't reliable because I still learning mechanic and piano technique hehe

But I didn't know that I can kill some bandits that I helped before. So it doesn't work in the opposite way and I can't resurrect them? hahaha, many thanks for this tip, most useful thing someone told me in this season and it's my second one :D

But still with those 2 skill points to activate my Watcher's Eye I won't be able to add Herbalism, Will of Blades - it requires 7 points. At 95 + all bandits killed it requires 2 points more than at lvl100? Think this PoB is not balanced or I missing something?

According to my 2 posts above I got about 15 exalts (up to 25/35 if I want to sell my flicker :() to spend to improve my build. Think it's quite fast and worth to try.

Now I have to spawn Sirus and wondering if I'll be able to kill this piece of easter egg

u will suffer at sirus/uber elder.

reason is why this build bad for boss killing is because u have no sustain, only apep regen. killing guardians on juiced t16 will be tricky, dealing with sirus or elder even more tricky unless u do everything without mistakes (basically not getting hit)

Stop giving bad advice on something that's not even part of my build guide. I DO NOT USE APEPS (for a reason) Deathless uber elder, a8 sirus, t16 juiced guardians are ABSOLUTELY easy with this build. My build.. not the apeps version.

IF APEPS WAS BETTER I WOULD HAVE PUT IT IN MY GUIDE.

And just to elaborate, if you're struggling to kill bosses with this build, it's a absolute lack of skill. This build easily pumps out 40mil SHAPER dps.. meaning you have to touch the boss for a few seconds and run away, they die.

I watch this thread everyday and refrain from commenting, but im sick and tired of UNSKILLED players commenting that the build can't do bosses...

Learn to play the game, this build is top tier for clear and bosses.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Last edited by Gr0bbs on Apr 14, 2020, 4:03:33 AM
Definitely true gr0bbs, it is a great build. It really need some gear to truly shine though, many who are struggling are probably undergeared. Once you hit a certain gear point though, it slices through everything in the game like butter.
"
Proteuss2585 wrote:
Just defeated sirus 8 deathless with divine flesh build, it was too easy. Went from getting one shotted to tanking 2-3 hits.
- 79% to all resists
- 90% resist chaos
- 23% physical damage taken to chaos (from armor and corrupted shield)
- 25% chance to wither on hit (from timeless jewel)
- currently 5170hp, can probably go up to 5.5k

Dropped the totem because of the wither on hit, still dont know what to put there, trying enduring cry right now.

Check my build if u have trouble with sirus, there is still a lot of improvement, you can swap Born of Chaos for another life cluster if you find a timeless jewel with +1 maximum chaos resistance.

Hey man, I see you have now +1 curse , 100 life and 15 % phys taken as chaos.
How did you craft your Armour?
Thanks.
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

reason is why this build bad for boss killing is because u have no sustain, only apep regen. killing guardians on juiced t16 will be tricky, dealing with sirus or elder even more tricky unless u do everything without mistakes (basically not getting hit)

Stop giving bad advice on something that's not even part of my build guide. I DO NOT USE APEPS (for a reason) Deathless uber elder, a8 sirus, t16 juiced guardians are ABSOLUTELY easy with this build. My build.. not the apeps version.

And just to elaborate, if you're struggling to kill bosses with this build, it's a absolute lack of skill. This build easily pumps out 40mil SHAPER dps.. meaning you have to touch the boss for a few seconds and run away, they die.

I watch this thread everyday and refrain from commenting, but im sick and tired of UNSKILLED players commenting that the build can't do bosses...

stay calm, if u think that only urs build can be played in poison BV without any possibility for others, than u are at wrong way. many players have different playstyle and objectives in terms of QoL during mapping/bossing.

if U dont use apeps it does NOT mean that this item is CANT BE USED AT ALL with others.

u dont get it, seems. maybe as any streamer u just funded like empyreangaming with bunch of exalts and u can make ur dmg to 40mil with influenced gear and 90hp 50res gear to wear 2x circle rings, but i guess most players are not. using self poison apep+mom is good until u get farm currency to make ur build work at 40mil dps, at this point u can forget about survivability because everything just dies. but when u sit with like 10~mil dps, it wont work that way.

apeps is better as low cost budget defensive options which prevents u being fcking 1shoted from full hp, which happens pretty often with 2x CIP as long as u dont have dmg to kill everything before they can even cast any projectile at you.

yeah, after i spent 40ex on my icenova coc in meta league, i easily killed everything in a game, i was actually leveling on t19 maps with it, just because i did throw 40ex on it to make it tanky and still be able to kill everything on my way.

but yet again, i need to have those exatls to be farmed, to make this BV to the same state of 40mil dps, and easiest way to do it imo is t16 derilium + zana. the problem is that it struggles with such content by using pure 4500hp and 2x cip without corruption. yea corrupted daggers 5ex ea. circles 1-2ex each. just to make it to 20mil from my current state, it takes 15ex. "budget viable".

sick of what? lack of skill? maan are u really just said that? u are unskilled too then, bcos utube has a video where 32lvl ranger kills uber elder deathless :D was it u? seems not.

maybe with 40mil it works like u said, i believe it does, but u know, u are nowhere to close to be as tanky as mana guardian who can almost afk to kill sirus deathless, not even bothering about dodging.

also i really love stats, they are clearly show what is god tier and whats not, so according to poe.ninja 32% of all 97+lvl chars are guardians. not assassins. for a reason, when league started top1 was assassin and trickster each with 13%.

and even if u look closely, u will see that icenova builds now more popular than bv for assassin, any idea why something 20mil at max more popular than 40mil BV? 50% of all builds according to ninja, are using ice nova, whats a reason to moving from 40mil deathless build to 20mil one on assassin?

god tier builds are played with most of players. in previous 2 leagues it was necromancer, and arc witch as well. we clearly had 30% of necros in meta, killing all guards a8 in 1second because of raw non-dot dmg to 30mil without min-max. and yet being with 12k ehp.

its fact that u will be struggle with killing uelder/sirus. u have 1flask for long fight without foes, only way to heal up in ur build is using surging vitality of manually casting desecrate. i dont think that its god-tier optimized gameplay.

on icenova build players just purely leech + gain es on hit on top it, u dont even need life flask even with life based version. makes killing bosses pretty easy and deathless even with 4mil dps, fight lasts long, but u cant die, pretty good way if u dont have resources for expensive gear, but still need to farm it somehow. im not gonna even say anything about how god-tier necro was played, it was just really broken and pretty much immortal enough to fully tank shaper beam, like its nothing.

i dont say that u did bad or smth, just dont be that toxic with ur criticism, after all u should at least be thankfull for all of us, who contributing here, while u locked urself in a cage of discord channel, for some reason most of time near page 50~ maintaining ur build and answering frequent question was done by me and some others, while u were outta of home and didnt even started to play yet. and yet u dare to spare ur bs here for no reason. keep such tone in ur discord channel please
Last edited by tffiad on Apr 14, 2020, 4:45:43 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Gr0bbs wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

stay calm, if u think that only urs build can be played in poison BV without any possibility for others, than u are at wrong way. many players have different playstyle and objectives in terms of QoL during mapping/bossing.

if U dont use apeps it does NOT mean that this item is CANT BE USED AT ALL with others.

u dont get it, seems. maybe as any streamer u just funded like empyreangaming with bunch of exalts and u can make ur dmg to 40mil with influenced gear and 90hp 50res gear to wear 2x circle rings, but i guess most players are not. using self poison apep+mom is good until u get farm currency to make ur build work at 40mil dps, at this point u can forget about survivability because everything just dies. but when u sit with like 10~mil dps, it wont work that way.

apeps is better as low cost budget defensive options which prevents u being fcking 1shoted from full hp, which happens pretty often with 2x CIP as long as u dont have dmg to kill everything before they can even cast any projectile at you.

yeah, after i spent 40ex on my icenova coc in meta league, i easily killed everything in a game, i was actually leveling on t19 maps with it, just because i did throw 40ex on it to make it tanky and still be able to kill everything on my way.

but yet again, i need to have those exatls to be farmed, to make this BV to the same state of 40mil dps, and easiest way to do it imo is t16 derilium + zana. the problem is that it struggles with such content by using pure 4500hp and 2x cip without corruption. yea corrupted daggers 5ex ea. circles 1-2ex each. just to make it to 20mil from my current state, it takes 15ex. "budget viable".

sick of what? lack of skill? maan are u really just said that? u are unskilled too then, bcos utube has a video where 32lvl ranger kills uber elder deathless :D was it u? seems not.

maybe with 40mil it works like u said, i believe it does, but u know, u are nowhere to close to be as tanky as mana guardian who can almost afk to kill sirus deathless, not even bothering about dodging.

also i really love stats, they are clearly show what is god tier and whats not, so according to poe.ninja 32% of all 97+lvl chars are guardians. not assassins. for a reason, when league started top1 was assassin and trickster each with 13%.

and even if u look closely, u will see that icenova builds now more popular than bv for assassin, any idea why something 20mil at max more popular than 40mil BV? 50% of all builds according to ninja, are using ice nova, whats a reason to moving from 40mil deathless build to 20mil one on assassin?

god tier builds are played with most of players. in previous 2 leagues it was necromancer, and arc witch as well. we clearly had 30% of necros in meta, killing all guards a8 in 1second because of raw non-dot dmg to 30mil without min-max. and yet being with 12k ehp.

its fact that u will be struggle with killing uelder/sirus. u have 1flask for long fight without foes, only way to heal up in ur build is using surging vitality of manually casting desecrate. i dont think that its god-tier optimized gameplay.

on icenova build players just purely leech + gain es on hit on top it, u dont even need life flask even with life based version. makes killing bosses pretty easy and deathless even with 4mil dps, fight lasts long, but u cant die, pretty good way if u dont have resources for expensive gear, but still need to farm it somehow. im not gonna even say anything about how god-tier necro was played, it was just really broken and pretty much immortal enough to fully tank shaper beam, like its nothing.

i dont say that u did bad or smth, just dont be that toxic with ur criticism, after all u should at least be thankfull for all of us, who contributing here, while u locked urself in a cage of discord channel, for some reason most of time near page 50~ maintaining ur build and answering frequent question was done by me and some others, while u were outta of home and didnt even started to play yet. and yet u dare to spare ur bs here for no reason. keep such tone in ur discord channel please

You're being absolutely ignorant, I never said you can't change the build around to suit your needs and I never said you can't play it how you want to.

I said, stop giving people bad advice regarding MY version of the build, when you're not even using the gear/tree I have recommended.

I have no problem with people modifying builds to their needs, thats awesome and thats exactly what this game is so good for.

But when people start to tell other people not to play my build because this and that, when they aren't even following my build guide... That's ridiculous.
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info