[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
mefistofx wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

from 95lvl exp curve goes crazy, it will take a bit more time and effort to level to 97, thats why most players stop at 95.

u dont need to make new char if u wanna kill all bandits. check wiki for that, u still exchange alira to kill all if u want to.

I'm very patience, playing my flicker I died maybe 2-3 times during 93->94 and just one 95-96. I try to avoid big bosses and take map mods I liked to push delirum fast. As well some delving but think this VB is more squishy and can't reliable because I still learning mechanic and piano technique hehe

But I didn't know that I can kill some bandits that I helped before. So it doesn't work in the opposite way and I can't resurrect them? hahaha, many thanks for this tip, most useful thing someone told me in this season and it's my second one :D

But still with those 2 skill points to activate my Watcher's Eye I won't be able to add Herbalism, Will of Blades - it requires 7 points. At 95 + all bandits killed it requires 2 points more than at lvl100? Think this PoB is not balanced or I missing something?

According to my 2 posts above I got about 15 exalts (up to 25/35 if I want to sell my flicker :() to spend to improve my build. Think it's quite fast and worth to try.

Now I have to spawn Sirus and wondering if I'll be able to kill this piece of easter egg

u will suffer at sirus/uber elder.

reason is why this build bad for boss killing is because u have no sustain, only apep regen. killing guardians on juiced t16 will be tricky, dealing with sirus or elder even more tricky unless u do everything without mistakes (basically not getting hit)
"
EvilBat wrote:
2 problems
1) there is no health recovery against bosses with phases or without minions
2) resistance to states (stunning, shock)
have ideas how to fix it

1. desecrate spam if u have diadem. and relying on apep. so.. generally nope.
2. shock is not a problem if u bring flask if u want to.
"
skiminok1989 wrote:
So right now I'm on lvl 94, ~5700 hp. Any ideas what should I upgrade next? Or it's like game over and time to level next character?

Boots with Dodge chance and maybe, but im not sure if it's upgrade, put second CIP with Power charges instead of dot damage.

This is my gear and i don't even bother to upgrade anything. Everything, except bosses on guardian maps(obv 80% delirum+ only) and super end bosses (like cortex/uber, where u NEED to carry 2 life flasks cuz of no regen in this build), dies super quick. Random deaths everywhere, but only because i don't care about them. Your main survability is Dodge (elusive/flask/boots).
"
Last edited by belcikz on Apr 13, 2020, 10:15:26 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
EvilBat wrote:
2 problems
1) there is no health recovery against bosses with phases or without minions
2) resistance to states (stunning, shock)
have ideas how to fix it

1. desecrate spam if u have diadem. and relying on apep. so.. generally nope.
2. shock is not a problem if u bring flask if u want to.

1. 4 Surging Vitalitys
I'm fairly noob (actually playing since 1.0 but i'm very casual) but I don't understand which tree points do you sacrifice for cluster jewels ? Your cluster jewels are empty in pob. Thanks.
I'm currently level 98. Deathless A8 Sirus and UE, although it's not very consistent. I sustain in boss fights without any adds with 2x Surging Vitality from my small clusters.

I went Apep's MoM, I have around 6.3k EHP, 65/55 reliable dodge, and ~7M reliable shaper DPS (flasks + 20 poisons inflicted).

My gear:

Spoiler

Last edited by pirate_yar on May 13, 2020, 2:51:54 AM
If anyone interested i am selling my +2Duration gems 6l 4g2b Cloak of Def. chest. So you dont have to go for MoM node and even play it with double cluster setup if you are high enough like 95
Any recommendations on how to improve my build? I know the Tabula is a bit lacking, but the first +1 Curses/+1 Gems chest I crafted had no useful other stats and was a DPS loss over Tabula with only a very marginal EHP boost. I do have 10ex, but wasn't sure if I should just be throwing it into trying to make a better chest.

Lacking DPS a bit for very endgame stuff like 5 Delirium Orb T16s and still dying a bit to maps like those. Mostly deathless on other content (Sirus, Simulacrums, etc) with all my deaths being due to play mistakes.
"
everix1992 wrote:
Any recommendations on how to improve my build? I know the Tabula is a bit lacking, but the first +1 Curses/+1 Gems chest I crafted had no useful other stats and was a DPS loss over Tabula with only a very marginal EHP boost. I do have 10ex, but wasn't sure if I should just be throwing it into trying to make a better chest.

Lacking DPS a bit for very endgame stuff like 5 Delirium Orb T16s and still dying a bit to maps like those. Mostly deathless on other content (Sirus, Simulacrums, etc) with all my deaths being due to play mistakes.

A better chest should be next on the list after that better small clusters for more life
If you guys have some currency and would like to take a look at my build, have a go.

https://youtu.be/jX6i6FXnshk (Wave 16-20 simulacrum clear)

https://pastebin.com/FHkELbbd
Last edited by SleepyJoeARZ on Apr 13, 2020, 7:46:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info