[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Newest pob crashes when switching gear sets.
Hi guys,
I just switched to BV and struggle with... understanding how to play with this, can't kill fast rare monsters. Could you please tell me how to activate my skills to deal max damage?

Did I set my skills correctly?
Last edited by mefistofx on Apr 12, 2020, 6:04:36 PM

Loving the build feels so satisfying to play but sometime squishy, what could i upgrade? maybe i should switch to apep x golden rule version?

Thanks in advance

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/reLGHH8L hopefully i calculated everything right
Last edited by darkenik01 on Apr 12, 2020, 6:31:53 PM
Just curious, does anyone know if Exploding Chest works with Asenath Gloves exploding effect?

Cannot find the answer. Provided I have additional curse already, does exploding chest stack with Asenath exploding effect?
Last edited by a6140223 on Apr 12, 2020, 7:45:12 PM
To everyone here who wants to switch to apeps, and MOM.

JUST USE MISTWALL.
"
a6140223 wrote:
Just curious, does anyone know if Exploding Chest works with Asenath Gloves exploding effect?

Cannot find the answer. Provided I have additional curse already, does exploding chest stack with Asenath exploding effect?

yes it does but spell crit curse chest is better and asenathe explode is already insane clear doont need much more.

Thank you for answering :)
"
SleepyJoeARZ wrote:
To everyone here who wants to switch to apeps, and MOM.

JUST USE MISTWALL.

What?
"
mefistofx wrote:
Hi guys,
I just switched to BV and struggle with... understanding how to play with this, can't kill fast rare monsters. Could you please tell me how to activate my skills to deal max damage?

Did I set my skills correctly?

Some comments

1) your chance to poison may be too low when using Tabula. I would Switch out Void Manipulation for Poison Support

2) Max damage comes from the following (this is for bosses)

a) Drop 3 Wither totems (cast twice)
b) Drink flasks
b) Cast plague bearer
c) Cast Vaal BV
d) Keep hitting with max BV

3) When mapping, just keep your frenzy charges up via Blood Rage and just BV and Whithering Step (on your left mouse key) will kill 99.99% of all bad guys.

I would de-link Whithering Step from CWDT, it is too strong to not use it constantly on left mouse key.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 13, 2020, 12:31:18 AM
Thank you for answer and tips, but because I'm dumb I Have a few more questions :)

I just set my skills as Grobbs had on his last video.
I can't use Withering Step because it was placed in boots with another skill. Should I replace this with Plague Bearer?

What Plague Bearer do and when should I cast this skill? During left-clicking icon of this skill is changing, what that means?

During mapping should I use my VB just once until stacks have gone and recast again?

I will change VM to Poison Support.

I know that my gems are not leveled yey, my HP pool is very very low (4100 I guess). I'm missing a few skill points because of my current character - saved Alira but looking at PoB it's more than few. Looks like this pob has been created for Lvl 100 character with dual cluster jewels

Wondering why the damage is not that great so far and I think it's my fault because of a lack of knowledge on how to play with this.

Sporeguard and Watcher's eye should give me some boost to HP and I still missing anointment in my Amulet.

Last edited by mefistofx on Apr 13, 2020, 5:48:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info