[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Got lucky with the Ritual of Shadows node for 1 skill point and tried it to see how it feels.
Now i cant play without it, the totem is not realiable on many bosses like sirus.
Last edited by Proteuss2585 on Apr 7, 2020, 1:54:21 PM
How is the build doing in simulacrum ? Can it easily do all 20 waves? Kill wave 20 kosis in a decent time ?
"
Kwoss wrote:
How is the build doing in simulacrum ? Can it easily do all 20 waves? Kill wave 20 kosis in a decent time ?

I have really basic gear and I do ok. The only slow time I have is when I get a double boss to proc. I have gone 20 for 20 in my last 3 runs.
"
I have really basic gear and I do ok. The only slow time I have is when I get a double boss to proc. I have gone 20 for 20 in my last 3 runs.

Nice thx, i will also play with a headhunter so i think i should do perfectly fine, was just a bit worried because i didn't know if waves have like poison/bleed avoid or so
"
"
HardSide wrote:
You state we need to start with these gems:
Blade Vortex - Lesser poison - Void Manipulation - Unbound Ailments - Increased Crit Strikes

When should we start upgrading to cold damage/unleash/ etc?

General rule of thumb is that you level as an elemental BV using the three heralds and then later, when you have your core gear, you flip all at once to poison, typically after your second ascendancy point.

The section you quoted was not intended to tell you how to level. It was explaining what acts to find the gems in for the poison build.

Go to the build guide and look for the section marked League Start. That gives some leveling tips.

Well shit...and i got this far on my stupidity...
"
Kwoss wrote:

Yeah, i dropped a lot of damage from the original build to get tankier and can do wave 20 fast anyway. This build damage is insane.
"
Kwoss wrote:

In my last simulacrum run I didn't even noticed how I killed last boss. So yeah, build is pretty solid :)
Out of curiosity, I put all the medium cluster jewel combos into my PoB and it seemed like Circling Oblivion + Haemorrhage was the highest DPS combination. Should I trust PoB in this case?
What sort of configuration numbers on PoB would you call fair?

How many stacks of poison on enemy? How many withered stacks?

How many poisons applied recently? (without golden rule)

These stats all make huge differences to DPS and I'm not sure how many is considered fair.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Plague doesn't work with the cwdt but neither would blood rage because of level. Both I self cast.

Yes with lvl4 Enlighten you can use all of the auras above with exact mana - I have zero mana with them all on.

How do u use FnS, when u don't have it equipped in skill sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info